• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

55 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Me and the boys getting seated on December 20th (we can't wait to see the child get shot).

I'm more exited for them adapting the scene where Sonic sends dozens of cars flying and kills hundreds of people.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

*Bodyslams you against the ground*

...I was worried what you were thinking.😆 

-The question is if you can isolate the nostalgic from the burns that came later.

Thing is

And Xenobros will believe me because i did it for them

I HAVE TRAILSLAGIA'ING THE LAST FEW DAYS

AND THEN THIS GETS ANNOUNCED?

15 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

RvNobdq.png

OH damn it

Falcom you pulling me back hard

I'm not even kidding when I say that this is easily the best a Trails game has looked and that's including Daybreak.

11 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

tjzasbf.png

This is also a very interesting twist, I gotta rewatch the trailer again.

Between this, Sky and Rune Factory, I won.

Silksong never btw.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*Bodyslams you against the ground*

...I was worried what you were thinking.😆 

-The question is if you can isolate the nostalgic from the burns that came later.

It's ok, Rean Coldsteel will show up as a 10 year old boy or however old he is at that time according to the timeline.

-And they ALMOST end things with Project Dragon, now given the hinted-at official name from months ago- Guardians of Azuma! Actual town-building? That's new. And they throw in some combat, a hint of farming (still there, good), and show off a few of the guys & gals. Yay!😄

This was kinda expected, I think a financial/investors' report from before indicated that a familiar IP would be release something before the end of the next fiscal year. PLEASE make it so people have faith in the franchise again!🙏 I don't want to see Marvelous and Rune Factory specifically, go under!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Looks sick tbh

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's ok, Rean Coldsteel will show up as a 10 year old boy or however old he is at that time according to the timeline.

Stop

Well

Tbh

Lately i've been unblocking CS stuff from youtube and able to listen to the music without going full hate - PROGRESS

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And they ALMOST end things with Project Dragon, now given the hinted-at official name from months ago- Guardians of Azuma! Actual town-building? That's new. And they throw in some combat, a hint of farming (still there, good), and show off a few of the guys & gals. Yay!😄

I like that the moment the setting went East, they said "fuck it you're just a god now".

1 minute ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Looks sick tbh

The darker tone isn't exactly out of place from pre-Rorona Atelier but it's interesting that it seems the main protagonist is directly affected by it as opposed to just living it or just being essentially a background character (like in Marie).

2 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Lately i've been unblocking CS stuff from youtube and able to listen to the music without going full hate - PROGRESS

It's been a full decade since Cold Steel 2 so I get it.

MAn

the last few days i have been in such a bad mood - didn't even want to play any games - or do anything. It's also why i wasn't here

And then 10 seconds of Estelle and Motivation STONKS

9 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

And Falcom seems to want to get out of the divorce with this xD

He still in the new one tho.

6 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Estelle was there to brighten up your day.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Estelle was there to brighten up your day.

Estelle Bright after all 😄

He still in the new one tho

who said i am gonna play that?

Edited by Codename Shrimp

Just now, Armagon said:

You will 😈

Nope

Or if yes - after they remake the whole Sky trilogy maybe lol. Right now i am only interested in Sky - nothing else...

Well, and the final game in the series -will play that as well

Thing is

And Xenobros will believe me because i did it for them

I HAVE TRAILSLAGIA'ING THE LAST FEW DAYS

AND THEN THIS GETS ANNOUNCED?

Did you possess a mysterious cube that disappeared recently, and have you been hanging out around any spatially-unstable anomalies as of late?😛

Just now, Codename Shrimp said:

MAn

the last few days i have been in such a bad mood - didn't even want to play any games - or do anything. It's also why i wasn't here

Relatable Shrimpy. Very relatable. -Not right now for me personally, but you know you have my sympathies.🙂

1 minute ago, Codename Shrimp said:

-At least it took a remake to get that out of you. I can go on Steam and simply looking at the library image for Eternights can send me into a "Yohan! Yohan! Yohan!" moment (potentially lasting for ten minutes or more).🤣 (It's been half-a-year, but that's how I felt yesterday afternoon.)

...Yeah I know that's 💞, so it's not quite the same. But the point is, a good character that really sticks with you is always a wonderful thing.😃 Megaton Musashi might've given me another one of those rarities two weeks ago with Kojiro (...I won't bore you with the details 😆). 

Just now, Codename Shrimp said:

Well, and the final game in the series -will play that as well

Insistent on seeing how it all concludes after decades? -I get that.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Considering I've dipped my toes just the slightest into the franchise now, I was considering maybe venturing into the next new one, the start of the next subseries. -Does this announcement trailer make me want to give it a try? Not in particular. -But it doesn't rule it out entirely either.😝

28 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The darker tone isn't exactly out of place from pre-Rorona Atelier but it's interesting that it seems the main protagonist is directly affected by it as opposed to just living it or just being essentially a background character (like in Marie).

The Iris trilogy in particular, the final bosses there are all typical JRPG faire. Mana Khemia did start to lighten things up again, more so the second.

I like that the moment the setting went East, they said "fuck it you're just a god now".

If RF4 made you a prince(ss), how much higher could you go?😜

---

On other games- the Indies side of things had nothing for me, no surprise whatsoever.

The DS Castlevania trilogy getting Collection'ed is good though. -Yet I overplayed the games when I was younger, so I've little interest in going through them again.😆

Namco is preserving another Tales entry. Not Xillia, which is what people were expecting. But Graces is certainly better than nothing. -Even if Graces doesn't have many standout things, other than some fans liking the gameplay.

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

and have you been hanging out around any spatially-unstable anomalies as of late?😛

Does my sanity count?

Relatable Shrimpy. Very relatable. -Not right now for me personally, but you know you have my sympathies.🙂

🫂

At least it took a remake to get that out of you

It's not just the remake

But also the shock...

AND MODERN FALCOM MUSIC THAT DOESN'T SUCK - atleast in the Trailer

Insistent on seeing how it all concludes after decades? -

Ye

Unless it's gonna be AoT levels bad or something - but i also largely gave up on Trails so

...it was fully gave up about an hour ago lmaoooo

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The DS Castlevania trilogy getting Collection'ed is good though. -Yet I overplayed the games when I was younger, so I've little interest in going through them again.😆

I still have Portrait of Ruin on my hacked 3DS.

10 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

But also the shock...

Biggest shock is that it's apparently gonna be a worldwide release instead of waiting 10 years for the West to get it.

On that note, Rune Factory also doesn't seem like it'll take forever to come out unless JP had a given different release date.

11 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Unless it's gonna be AoT levels bad or something

Estelle gonna lose her battle skills or something, she signs up to be a teacher and then eight years after being mostly no-contact with her friends (she never married Joshua), Tita gives her a mech suit that lets her fight again.

-Ant infestation day again.😑 It's not even noon, and I've squished dozens between my fingers.

17 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Does my sanity count?

If you suddenly feel that existence itself is surreal, then yes.

Ye

Unless it's gonna be AoT levels bad or something - but i also largely gave up on Trails so

...it was fully gave up about an hour ago lmaoooo

Falcom being cruel. The light of hope is what makes the darkness of despair possible.😛

Popcorn (and water for liquid refreshment, gotta stay hydrated), tissues (for tears), disposable underwear (in case the EPIC PLOT makes you s*** yourself), supplemental oxygen (in case you laugh so much you can't breathe) ...what other things should one keep on hand to account for all possibilities?🤔

On that note, Rune Factory also doesn't seem like it'll take forever to come out unless JP had a given different release date.

I'm hopeful Marvelous has synced the release dates now. I think they said they're going to try increasing their international share of profits?

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The light of hope is what makes the darkness of despair possible.

And extinguishing that hope is what makes it all the more tasty.

That's why I'm glad there was no Silksong in the news /s

So

I wanna commission an Estelle art piece

Crossover with FE

Any ideas?

Some ideas i have:

- Fishing competition with a FE character (Diamant? Seteth?)

- Cosplay - but who 🤔

46 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Estelle gonna lose her battle skills or something, she signs up to be a teacher and then eight years after being mostly no-contact with her friends (she never married Joshua), Tita gives her a mech suit that lets her fight again.

AoT was worse

Remember how i said "Rean not bad" after AoT ending lmao

40 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If you suddenly feel that existence itself is surreal, then yes

Ye

40 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Popcorn (and water for liquid refreshment, gotta stay hydrated), tissues (for tears), disposable underwear (in case the EPIC PLOT makes you s*** yourself), supplemental oxygen (in case you laugh so much you can't breathe) ...what other things should one keep on hand to account for all possibilities?🤔

I once had a 24 h session without the need of any of that?

XD

36 minutes ago, Armagon said:

And extinguishing that hope is what makes it all the more tasty.

Hey i am the Sadist here!

ct3yh36188ld1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

The fucking furball grew up in the 20 years aince the original

TheLegendOfHeroes-TrailsInTheSky_01.png

How are they gonna explain this in lore? The Arts i mean - their advancement is part of the lore after all

Also seems like simu English release might be likely as english pics show the old - XSeed- script.

Which means atleast stor won't be fucked over ❤️

Order of Ecclesia is gonna be a bit weird without the touchscreen. At least for Albus.

Not looking forward to actually walk with him from one side of the screen to the other. Like a peasant.

Edited by BrightBow

On Shadow movie.

If there's not a choir bit starting like Ave Maria only it transitions into absolute edge do they even know what they're doing?

As to the Indie/Partner Direct, not much in the way of highlights but I hope Star Overdrive is cool. Europa also got a date, so that's neat.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

I think they actually pulled it out of the Steam store.

That said i think the game is offline and it just gives you the information to put in on the actual IRS sheet (but only for 2022 so it doesn't actually work for current year).

Taken off the store, but sure it was legit /s

That being said how they did it doesn't surprise me. just...... it has all the hallmarks of being the easy cover for a scam.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

But also the Social Security numbers of quite literally every American were stolen like last week

so it really doesn't matter anymore.

Fuck me that's bad.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Silksong never btw.

Silksong 🤝 Genealogy remake

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

1 hour ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Shirmpy is healing

How you been anyways?

1 hour ago, Codename Shrimp said:

MAn

Mood: Up

Game: On

Will: Silver

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Me, considering how my luck as been running Dawn of Sorrow with the patch to remove the touch screen annoyances on the bean machine/elsewhere I'm a little tempted.

34 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

I wanna commission an Estelle art piece

Crossover with FE

Any ideas?

Some ideas i have:

- Fishing competition with a FE character (Diamant? Seteth?)

Fishing, but with Trec.

28 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

ct3yh36188ld1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

The fucking furball grew up in the 20 years aince the original

What is that?

Seems like a Squishmellow from a nightmare.

43 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

How are they gonna explain this in lore? The Arts i mean - their advancement is part of the lore after all

waitwhat

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Order of Ecclesia is gonna be a bit weird without the touchscreen. At least for Albus.

Not looking forward to actually walk with him from one side of the screen to the next. Like a peasant.

Pffft. That's how it works?

Guess the answer is to hack my 3DS after all so I can just store them on it.