• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

@Saint Rubenio sorry this happened to you bro.

I've been saying it for years. I'll never forgive Telltale for this.

...Or well, I wouldn't have, if they hadn't died years ago. Who's laughing now, porkchops?

Farewell the summer that barely was, least this is a high note to end on.

3 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

This will end well /s

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

@Saint Rubenio sorry this happened to you bro.

Poor guy went ham.

Meanwhile over here we had JD "Couchfucker" Vance saying school shootings are a "fact of life". He says as he stands behind bulletproof glass and flanked by Secret Service agents.

Maybe he'll reflect on the situation from behind the glass

I guess the idea behind Dracula having 9999 HP in Ecclesia instead of the usual 6666 HP is because Shanoa can't actually hurt him and 9999 HP simply marks the point when he gets bored and one-shots her.

Not that it stops her from murdering Death with her giant purple lightsaber. Poor guy's never been so outmatched.

Purchased the XC3 Expansion Pass with some of yesterday's gifted funds. (Although I did create a small panic when I damaged the numbers on one card beyond readability and had to get that sorted out.😅) -Tomorrow will be the day.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Farewell the summer that barely was,

Cold weather for you? Feels like summer going by the temps is going to linger on where I am.

You know that if Donald Trump was a regular dude, his ass would've been in prison months ago.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I've been saying it for years. I'll never forgive Telltale for this.

...Or well, I wouldn't have, if they hadn't died years ago. Who's laughing now, porkchops?

You took them down with you.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Tomorrow will be the day.

At long last.

Having gotten through Aritia, I'm at the last third of MotE. Why are there more dragon whips than units who can use them?

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Cold weather for you? Feels like summer going by the temps is going to linger on where I am.

Somewhat, but also very cloudy, last year worryingly was similar but also has record rains for July so this feels like we're losing sun as a while in summer.

Which is a worry.

Just now, Dayni said:

Somewhat, but also very cloudy, last year worryingly was similar but also has record rains for July so this feels like we're losing sun as a while in summer.

Which is a worry.

Let's trade.

9 hours ago, Dayni said:

Farewell the summer that barely was, least this is a high note to end on.

Here meanwhile we reached +50C just yesterday, pft.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

You know that if Donald Trump was a regular dude, his ass would've been in prison months ago.

On the other hand, no one would've even thought he'd even have a Sentence, delayed or not. So... gotta keep at it.

Hopefully this is just a pragmatic move. Don't make a political martyr out of him. He's gonna milk it for all its worth, and we know it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Alright, time to end this. Gonna get that last shard, items, and finally beat the game.

And it's done! How quaint, a three serpent ouroborous. But man, the Rhava Velar went brrrrr, hahaha. XD

I think I'll go ahead and play Dominique's Curse next. Might as well. But that may be for tomorrow...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

As Persona 3 Reload wraps up, are there any plans to remake Persona 1 and Persona 2?

It is not on my schedule right now. I would like to do it someday.

From an interview from earlier this week. That puts any rumors to rest for a while.🥱

---

The Switch is now getting a retro port/emulation of this (Japanese-only), the very first The Legend of Heroes. Are there any Falcom super-nostalgists who think "Trails in the Sky was a total joke after the continual utter disappointment that the Gagharv trilogy was."?

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

Having gotten through Aritia, I'm at the last third of MotE. Why are there more dragon whips than units who can use them?

The last one is in Pales itself? Maybe the dragon whip was for keeping the random Earth Dragon in the castle under control, exotic pets need exotic care.

Did not expect "Republican presidential candidate insists Dick Cheney should be prosecuted" to be filled in on my US election bingo card.

How bizarre.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The last one is in Pales itself? Maybe the dragon whip was for keeping the random Earth Dragon in the castle under control, exotic pets need exotic care.

That or Hardin planned for his tier 3 class: Earthen Knight

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Sounds like backup in case you missed one.

Maybe so, but still odd that this is the only promotion item with spares. All the others you'd need more of, but not here.

And this game has secret shops, so there's means to get more. Just a minor headscratcher.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As Persona 3 Reload wraps up, are there any plans to remake Persona 1 and Persona 2?

It is not on my schedule right now. I would like to do it someday.

Translation: it ain't happening.

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

Did not expect "Republican presidential candidate insists Dick Cheney should be prosecuted" to be filled in on my US election bingo card.

How bizarre.

It is worth noting that Dick Cheney did not actually endorse Kamala Harris but this is the strangest timeline. War criminal voting for the opposition to his party, meanwhile the largest police union or whatever endorses the convicted felon (it's because he promised to give all cops federal immunity).

At this rate it wouldn't surprise me if Bush comes out in some sort of support for Harris. And the rumors say that the Trump team actually fears that happening.

I think despite his cratering approval rating in his second term, Bush is looked back on as "the last good Republican President", good in the sense that he's not a fucking fascist.

Edited by Armagon

6 hours ago, Dayni said:

Maybe so, but still odd that this is the only promotion item with spares. All the others you'd need more of, but not here.

And this game has secret shops, so there's means to get more. Just a minor headscratcher.

Well, shows you who have preference.

It is worth noting that Dick Cheney did not actually endorse Kamala Harris but this is the strangest timeline. War criminal voting for the opposition to his party, meanwhile the largest police union or whatever endorses the convicted felon (it's because he promised to give all cops federal immunity).

At this rate it wouldn't surprise me if Bush comes out in some sort of support for Harris. And the rumors say that the Trump team actually fears that happening.

I think despite his cratering approval rating in his second term, Bush is looked back on as "the last good Republican President", good in the sense that he's not a fucking fascist.

Perhaps it's too late for this year, but imagine if an actual schism happened to the GOP...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Perhaps it's too late for this year, but imagine if an actual schism happened to the GOP...

I think the endorsement from Liz Cheney is a sign that it's happening. She was always a Never Trumper Republican but not only has she endorsed Kamala Harris but also the guy who's running against Ted Cruz. It's one thing for someone to endorse the Presidential candidate of the other party but doing so for downballot as well?

Either way once Trump dies, the real schism will begin. He has no successor, because anyone who's tried becomes a laughing stock. See: Ron DeSantis and JD Vance.

-Was almost awake for 24 hours again, fell asleep only at like 6:30. Woke up about an hour & a half later. Maybe I should do something about the underlying issues that explain why I irrationally avoided sleeping.

---

https://www.siliconera.com/nihon-falcom-was-surprised-trails-in-the-sky-was-in-nintendo-direct/

So Falcom gave Nintendo the news/footage, but allowed Ninty to decide whenever without warning it wanted to showcase Sky?🤔 I wouldn't think Nintendo to not give a heads-up in advance.

7 hours ago, Dayni said:

That or Hardin planned for his tier 3 class: Earthen Knight

...Honestly "Earthen Lord" doesn't sound half-bad for a class name. Not so much b/c dirt-elemental, but more aristocracy rested on land ownership and "earthly affairs" being a phrase for matters of this world and not the supernatural/religious. Earthen Lord would emphasize "I am one with this realm!", in both physical landscape and metaphysical existence senses -and sure it can be aesthetically/magically Rock-Ground type if it wanted to be.😛

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Translation: it ain't happening.

At least they were to-the-point about it.

P6 will be teased probably by the end of this year or by like March of next, after Fantazio is out the door and the hype dies down around that. Then P4Remake ...and then the possibility of resurrecting the old trilogy would open again. -But Atlus has to be willing to stomach the challenges and quandaries associated with that. (Adding a calendar to Oldsona would be like breaking up Genealogy's big maps- a radical move that would likely both attract and detract potential players. Not to mention the story issues with a calendar. Things get a tad zany later in P2, hard to have normal school & hang out life when the public at large knows 20th Century German Dictator is back and has literally invaded their city.)

Seems like the Mina doll is now always in Yoko's place. I think it used to only appear if you had Aria of Sorrow in the GBA slot on the DS.

All those touchscreen gimmicks are still so annoying. Can't wait for Julius Mode.