• Replies 179.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

A bug where rescuing enemies and then dropping them still allows them to move.

Honestly? Sweet, that is probably the most I've been interested in playing this (FE PVP) but my main problem would be getting it running.

1 hour ago, Codename Shrimp said:

disturbing warning

Reveal hidden contents

Oh yeah, that.

What a fuck.

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Ugghh...I am feeling aweful. These Covid shots hit me so hard, but if this is what the practice round does to my body, I am terrified for what the real thing would do to me...

It really is a matter of dose, I got pretty lucky both times I got it in terms of severity. While the first vaccine did tire me on the day, I'd rather that than catch it without.

Ecclesia really is favored towards magic. A lot of weapon glyphs are random drops, but magic glyphs are always either laying around or can be directly absorbed from enemy casters.

It's similar with intelligence boosting gear and correlating damage boosting accessories. Those can be gotten from the shop. But Strength boosting gear? Always rare drops.

The Intelligence boost glyph is also found much earlier than the Strength boosting glyph.

There are also bonbons that increase the attribute points for the magic damage types. But those don't exist for the Slashing and Smashing damage types.

The game also really likes putting in at least one enemy type who shrugs off both slashing and striking attacks into each area.
Which makes a magic build just much more convenient in general. There is much less need to swap gear.

20 years ago, your political career would've been ended for way less.

1 hour ago, Codename Shrimp said:

That's 85kg, right`?

I will be so happy if i can reach that xD

It's actually my end goal

I'll admit that I was kinda privileged in that I originally wasn't that overweight in the first place. 204 pounds I started at. And at 6'1, it wasn't the worst thing.

Still happy about the progress I've made tho.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

Wait wait....

As I said, let's do a repeat of Obama, trading Indiana and Ohio for Georgia and Arizona.

Still holding on for Social Link choices.

7 hours ago, Dayni said:

Also, why does Ogma have an ending in all versions of SD that asks if he has someone he's interested in but there's no rumour/record of his marrying, which gets dropped in (N)MotE and he just disappears like 1/3/1/2 of the cast?

It may just be me, but I feel the portrayal of his interactions with Caeda may hint he could have a crush on her. At the very least, he does feel deeply indebted to her from getting him out of the pit fighter lifestyle. From an outsider's perspective (which the endings do), it could indeed be interpreted as a crush / being in love.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

LMAOOOOOOOOO let's feed him to the French.

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Still holding on for Social Link choices.

I wonder, are there any romances outside the party members? Or can you only date them?

Just know I wouldn't leave them alone. I'll play the special version of Persona 3 where Makoto Regenerates at the end.

Just now, Armagon said:

LMAOOOOOOOOO let's feed him to the French.

When you only focus on The Terror portions of it.

Just now, Armagon said:

I wonder, are there any romances outside the party members? Or can you only date them?

Just know I wouldn't leave them alone. I'll play the special version of Persona 3 where Makoto Regenerates at the end.

Yeah, there are. Although Reload made romances optional when pursuing to max out their Social Links, before that it was pretty much unavoidable to end up with a Harem if you wanted to max everything. And unlike future games, there was no acknowledgement of the fact... well, outside one scene if I recall, but unlike future games which contained similar scenes, it goes on a different direction.

https://www.gematsu.com/2024/09/steam-achievements-update-suggests-shin-megami-tensei-devil-summoner-raidou-kuzunoha-hd-collection-planned

Atlus is dusting off Raidou, after Nocturne's remaster, it's about time. -Combat is too stiff for me to pick this up, but preservation is a good thing. Digital Devil Saga next.

22 hours ago, Dayni said:

I can get not being in the mindset, but you might have surprised yourself with how you felt after getting there. Though that is me assuming, keep in mind.

True.🤔

17 hours ago, Dayni said:

Also, I finished MotEII. I brought Bantu to endgame and had him kill Medeus. I am fine never playing it again.

Feels too old? -I think I'd be willing to give Old Mystery a second go myself.😅

17 hours ago, Dayni said:

I want to point to this, because this is what I meant by "90's console valuation". Doesn't even have the CDi, which should be on top of the list apparently.

Nintendo consistently stays cheap. Definitely has worked for them.

And I know I heard of the 3DO before, doomed partly due to the pricing. *Checks Wikipedia* ...$699, though that was only a suggestion in practice it was often sold for less upwards of $300 lower.

16 hours ago, Armagon said:

I think it's less that "a broken clock is right twice a day" and more that Loomer is crazy even by MAGA standards.

I did hear one news commentator say that the API demographic is noticeably growing in Georgia. Said commentator couldn't confirm if the Georgian of note was wisely thinking about her own future elections.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

"Did Florida flip blue"

"Yes"

"What did it cost?"

"Persona"

Well P3's signature color is blue. You'll flip the same.😛 I'm curious what shade of green P6 will be using. Emerald is soooo cliche.

11 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Fuck, Kai approaches for me as well?

"Wish" granted.😝

8 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Ugghh...I am feeling aweful. These Covid shots hit me so hard, but if this is what the practice round does to my body, I am terrified for what the real thing would do to me...

I'm not one of those unlucky people who get hammered for a day by vaccines, though I've seen this before. Hopefully the reaction doesn't last too long.🙂

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

You and me brother.

I mean I've plateau'd at 188 but still that's 13 pounds that I needed to lose. I'm like one pound overweight.

8 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

On better news: Another weight loss goal cracked

🥳

a few months ahead of schedule as i expected to reach that quite a bit later - that makes me hope i could each the big goal by the end of the year

516336266518724664.webp?size=56&quality=

Good for the both of you.😀

7 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

calling that overweight feels like an insult compared to where i am at xD

At least you're losing weight. The only thing that ever changes about me is my age. Still~270 lb (and 6'3), as I've always been.

And Annapurna Interactive's entire team resigned rather than be fired by one of the Ellisons, because they wouldn't negotiate Annapurna's independence.

Not the same as 650 Xbox employees fired, but it's a problem.

12 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It may just be me, but I feel the portrayal of his interactions with Caeda may hint he could have a crush on her. At the very least, he does feel deeply indebted to her from getting him out of the pit fighter lifestyle. From an outsider's perspective (which the endings do), it could indeed be interpreted as a crush / being in love.

I feel like they thought maybe they'd do that, but it wasn't built on in the older titles and I never saw it that way from the remakes. I may have figured that's who was intended, but the writing doesn't give that vibe off and I'd have been fine with the remake not having any hint of it.

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, it's still the 12th over here, so...

There's something on here for Mexican Independence on the 14th. I'm out of town all day then. 😞

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Feels too old? -I think I'd be willing to give Old Mystery a second go myself.😅

Somewhat clunky sure, but it's more that I feel like I couldn't get much more into the weeds of it. It's straightforward story/writing, map design that can be less confrontational than I anticipated and a cast that ends up having a lot of overlap in types ends up being pretty straightforward. Sure, dismount is a balancer but like with Thracia I always ask if they had to swordlock the melee cavs. Manaketes should have been the series standard here though, still convinced of that.

It's also a game built to crit your ass, because that's what would have caused me more difficulty if I hadn't been abusing the star shards/orbs.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And I know I heard of the 3DO before, doomed partly due to the pricing. *Checks Wikipedia* ...$699, though that was only a suggestion in practice it was often sold for less upwards of $300 lower.

Some of that was because they were a weird arrangement.

They actually had several manufacturers of the console (I know SanYo was one), who were given the same designs but as a result of their processes actually could be different in how much it cost. It was certainly a choice.

Edited by Dayni

Probably not a coincidence that the Star Ring can be found in the same room as the glyph that let's you do the Ora Ora thing.
Or that it has a similar effect to the World Ring, I suppose. Improved magic regeneration and halved magic cost.

Guys it turns out my family was Haitian all along.

13 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Still~270 lb (and 6'3), as I've always been.

Honestly interment fasting helps real good if you wanna lose weight without making huge diet changes. But YMMV.

>Twitches on the floor

31 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, this takes me back.

That's the crunch of old internet for you.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

The dogwhistles have been replaced with various airhorns, vuvuzelas and clarions.

3 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Join usssssssssssss

I wish I could -but I'm Inertia Incarnate. No chance of that happening, ever.😅

2 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

And have 1 day a week for your cravings

No dessert every night?🥺

-Well, not every night. And once in a while I'll just go with some diluted sugary fruit juice (I know, hardly better). Yet I wouldn't say I overeat that much, more I just don't eat healthy/lightly. And sugar, butter, and ice cream are quite possibly worth every day they shave off my lifespan.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Honestly interment fasting helps real good if you wanna lose weight without making huge diet changes. But YMMV.

Play more video games, got it! -With the proper games, I can easily go the entire day without eating (Vanillaware games being an obvious exception, Digital Devil Saga was another). "Eating b/c bored" might be a thing with me.😆

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Hopefully all this debacle does backfire gloriously on him...

What was the turnout of the Haitian population of Florida back in 2020? Get this to boost it, and maybe...

Edited by Acacia Sgt