Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

On 9/17/2024 at 4:28 AM, Acacia Sgt said:

It's all fun and games until they decide to go all Skynet...

All jokes aside am I so dead inside that I can’t watch this relatively innocuous FE video without feeling nothing but sorrow and pain?

*Wraith looks into a mirror*

Yes, yes I am.

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Codename Shrimp said:

cUJln6r.png

Rumour kitchen heating up

I love how dead certain the internet is it'll be the Switch 2 that everyone and their mother trying to pull a hoax just designs a slightly tweaked OG Switch. And people get excited about it anyway. It's like the "If you were hyped for the iPhone 7, then get ready for the iPhone 8" mindset but for gamers.

Edited by Hrothgar777

I hear there's some leaks.

In before Nintendo try to call up M&L Plumbing

19 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-How many couples share a workplace? I wouldn't think the ROC would permit adultery/open relationships.

It's a choice to encourage one-lunch stands.

It's a problem the world over.

I mean, Denmark is failing on the policies it's been trying and they're considered pretty generous.

I read earlier today that in the next decade, 300 million Chinese will age out of the workforce. A bit of a problem for the country that produces: 13 billion pairs of shoes per year, assembles 60% of the world's cell phones, 70% of the toys, and almost 80% of the solar panels, with the writer indicating that a majority of the world's electric cars will soon follow. Will automation be able to take over all the coming vacancies in the present-day factory of the globe?

I'd be curious to see what the current workforce is involved in before confirming collapse, because how much of that 300 million is in manufacturing and not in other sectors? Because it could be in areas like agriculture that might feel the pinch of these changes.

4 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Buriki Daioh's haunted 😨

How many other mechs are?

Silly-Achievement.png

🤣

This game has one too many grammatical errors for my liking.

33 minutes ago, Dayni said:

It's a choice to encourage one-lunch stands.

Reminds me of the Roman Colosseum, noontime-halftime to be precise. While public executions got underway, most people left the stands and did three things: lunch, dump, hump. (Well, probably not all at once, nor everyone doing all of them.)

35 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I'd be curious to see what the current workforce is involved in before confirming collapse, because how much of that 300 million is in manufacturing and not in other sectors? Because it could be in areas like agriculture that might feel the pinch of these changes.

The article did mention rural depopulation. The youth of China want to be where the job opportunities are- the cities. The same is true in nearby Japan, rural communities are aging away, (soon-to-be) ghost towns are the result.

3 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Rumour kitchen heating up

On the one hand- Nintendo big, Switch successor big, desire for leakage- high. On the other- Ninty can have an iron grip on things, would absolutely like to keep the veil over the heir to their mega-selling console. I'm not going to look at the supposed pictures, and I'm going to believe all leaks are false until proven true.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

Buriki Daioh's haunted 😨

How many other mechs are?

As in, how many entries the game has? Here's the full list so far:

https://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars/DD/Series

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

let-it-go-bruh-its-over-v0-lhnrbqcl3fqc1

Well, you know what they say. Never interrupt the enemy while they're being stupid...

Just wait for those sane enough to realize that, even if Trump wins, the moment he keels over they'd get stuck with this guy as president...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

As in, how many entries the game has? Here's the full list so far:

-I think he meant the number of haunted mechs.

...Which I guess depends on how you define "haunted"? La Gian robots running on elemental spirits being what first springs to mind. I'm also thinking of Compatikaiser -but Roar's soul is in the Roar Armor.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-I think he meant the number of haunted mechs.

...Which I guess depends on how you define "haunted"? La Gian robots running on elemental spirits being what first springs to mind. I'm also thinking of Compatikaiser -but Roar's soul is in the Roar Armor.

Oh, that. Hmm, it's certainly an interesting concept.

2 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

Trails just spoiled the Grandmasters identity. Kind of a letdown, not going to lie.

I don't think they did. If it's the VAs, that doesn't mean anything.