• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Morning, everyone!
Man, what a night... slept like 30 minutes in total... ugh...

Wha-?! Dad, go to sleep or I will have to ground you!

Uh, and good morning, everyone! (It's weird saying good morning at night for me, not gonna lie...)

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Wha-?! Dad, go to sleep or I will have to ground you!

Uh, and good morning, everyone! (It's weird saying good morning at night for me, not gonna lie...)

Sleep well!

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

I'm already grounded, though! >.<

Oh?

:popcorn:

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And sleep well if you do!

Thanks! I intend to go to sleep just after I polish up chapter 11 of SD. Recruiting Jake will be a bit of a pain...

EDIT:

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'm already grounded, though! >.<

Then...I will...Uh...Sky you! Yeah! No, I'll tile you! YOU'LL BE TILED FOR A WEEK!

Edited by Benice

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Oh?

🍿

Last I checked, I don't have wings. XD

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Thanks! I intend to go to sleep just after I polish up chapter 11 of SD. Recruiting Jake will be a bit of a pain...

Oh yeah.
Although only Arrowspate deals effective damage on fliers, so Shiida should be capable of surviving everything else.
You'll need to have to talk to Anna in one of the houses in the south-eastern area first, though.

Edited by DragonFlames

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Oh yeah.
Although only Arrowspate deals effective damage on fliers, so Shiida should be capable of surviving everything else.

Yep. My Caeda also seems to be more blessed than The Roger's-8 strength at level 11. What did his have? I can't remember. I don't know how I'll get to Jake without dying, though.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Sleep well!

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Caeda

😛

I'll call her what she's called in German versions of the games she's in!
Always have, always will! XD

Just now, Benice said:

Yep. My Caeda also seems to be more blessed than The Roger's-8 strength at level 11. What did his have? I can't remember. I don't know how I'll get to Jake without dying, though.

I think his had more, but I'm not too sure.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I played most of FE in english, so...

haha

Nothing wrong with that! I've been playing everything pre-FE9 in English, too!

My first exposure to Shadow Dragon (which was the I think third or fourth FE I've ever played) was the German version, and I played FE Warriors in German, too, and Shiida is in both games as, well, Shiida, so I got used to spelling her name like that. I think she's Shiida as an Einherjar in Awakening, too, but I'll have to check again to see.

You know, I do wonder if the pronunciation is meant to be one or the other. Since the usage of シ in her Japanese name could mean either the Sh sound, or S sound.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That's a shame, because Radiant Dawn's German dub is actually pretty good!

The teller is good, but the pronounciation is inconsistent.

Soren is the best example because Mia (in the cutscene at the end of part 2) and the teller pronounce him differently.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You know, I do wonder if the pronunciation is meant to be one or the other. Since the usage of シ in her Japanese name could mean either the Sh sound, or S sound.

I suspect it could be both, probably depending on regional dialects.

Just now, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

The teller is good, but the pronounciation is inconsistent.

Soren is the best example because Mia (in the cutscene at the end of part 2) and the teller pronounce him differently.

Yeah, that's true, sadly.

So, I just got an interesting event chain that can happen in CK2. I think the requirement is having the Highway Robbers modifier on your capital county and be past 1100AD. Or just have Crusades unlocked, maybe.  Anyway, the event chain centers around a certain band of Merry Men. Yes, those Merry Men. No, the fact this is happening in Hispania doesn't mean anything.

It's a very elaborated event chain. It's possible to just ignore it altogether, but I decided to play it through to the end. So after the local sheriff (of course) has failed to catch the gang of robbers, you can come up with a plan. Of course one of the options is an archery contest. However, it failed to uncover them (though it is possible to succeed). So, there was an option to enact a second plan, to have your character go in disguise to the forest. This can go in lots of way, and I got the outcome of dueling what I assume was this timeline's version of Little John. But I manage to ge thim to invite me to their hideout. Where options range from trying to catch them now that one knows their location, to actually join in on their activities. After actually partaking in some good Robin Hooding, I went for the strike.

Once at that point there's still a few option to follow. And one of them is to actually pardon his crimes if he becomes the royal game hunter. I went for that... and now I have Robin Hood himself as a character in my court. As a bonus, Marian showed up too, and there's even an event specifically for their officially sanctioned wedding.

So there we go. Hahaha...

Edited by Acacia Sgt