Have Any Fun Team Compositions?

Mercakete

I'm sure I've seen this sort of thread before, but I looked back 8 pages worth and couldn't find it, so I decided to make this. By "fun team comps" I mean "ones that aren't necessarily that effective in battle, but have a particular theme" or take advantage of a particular gimmick. For example, here are some of mine:

1. Valentian Infantry (Original Alm, Boey, Dancing Rinea and Dancing Berkut)

2. Armored Dragons (this one could use some updating) (Duma, Christmas Fae, Legendary Tiki, Original Idunn)

3. Nifl Siblings (minus Fjorm and plus Leavateinn) (Legendary Hrid, Leavateinn, Original Ylgr, Legendary Gunnthra)

4. Infantry Dragons (Nils, Original Sothis, M!Kana, F!Kana)

5. Overworld Damage (Halloween Hector, Fallen Takumi, Garon, Duma) (Hector's Duo skill, Takumi hits on turn 3 with Skadi, Garon's Breath of Blight hits on turn 4, Duma's Upheaval hits on turn 1.)

6. Dark Berserkers (This one's new!) (Lif, Fallen Berkut, Halloween Fallen F!Robin, Performing Arts Azura) (Lif's Sokkvabekkr damages the nearest ally within 3 spaces, Berkut's Kriemhild damages the nearest ally within 2 spaces, Robin's Moonless Breath lets her heal up to 30% of her maximum HP if she's within 2 spaces of an ally or triggers her special. Yes, she's going to be the group healer. As for Azura, she's a refresher and uses an axe, plus she has some sort of "darkness" to her in this form.)

I have a lot more ideas, too, like my flatware team (missing a member, but will include Bunny Alfonse, Bunny Narcian, and Bride Charlotte), my Griel's Armor team (Valentine's Griel, Valentine's Ike, and Gatrie -- again, missing a member) and my vampire team (Halloween, Henry, Halloween Ilyana, and Halloween Dheginsea. Again, missing a member. Also, I don't own King Goldoa yet.) Edit: Ohh a wolf team could be fun, too! Keaton, Velouria, Nailah, and Halloween Fallen F!Robin (she's a werewolf, after all, though kind of an imposter.) This would give color balance, too, since Keaton's red, Velouria's colorless, Nailah's blue, and Robin's green!

So, have any interesting team builds?

Edited by Mercakete

I have a loose one I'd like to make my main AR-O team eventually; called 'the sleazebosses'.  All of them have to be an enemy boss at one point, and all of them the definite ... oily type.

Valter, Naesala, Iago, and Hubert are sort of the current members (with Petrine and Narcian rotating out as needed) tho I'm a bit miffed it's a bit color lopsided.

Solo dual phase unit with support units in the back. You want BK!Eliwood (along with a dragon/beast) and/or GOW!Eirika to provide buffs, and maybe Eir in the back for healing. The dual phase unit can be FE!Edelgard, PP!Veronica, Counter-Vantage unit, etc.

You basically have the dual phase unit clear the way in the front, and have the support team trailing behind.

Brave!Lucina, Brave!Edelgard, Selena, and Default!Lissa is my main team. The first three switch between a Galeforce or Aether spam build, and Lissa uses a Ranged Tank build (mine currently has 42/46 Def/Res with Fort. Def/Res 3; she also uses Dull Ranged and Dazzling Pain+).

I especially love my Brave!Lucina. She's +10+15, and I recently put her into the Forma so now she has even more skills to use! Her main build is Flowing Lance+ (+Spd), Reposition, Aether, Distant Counter (or Ward), Repel 3, Time's Pulse 3, and Flashing Blade 3. I have a plethora (that's saying it lightly) of other skills and weapons to put on her for any battles she takes part in. In fact, I'm happy to say she managed to solo the Legendary!Lucina GHB. Considering how unfair Legendary!Lucina can be on that map, I feel it's a good accomplishment.

Not necessarily a full team comp, cause really all it needs is two specific units and a healer, but if it had to have a name... I guess it'd be "Our bonds give me strength!"

Chrom (+Atk)
Falchion (Spec refine), Swap, Aether
Atk/Def Bond 3, Quick Riposte, Spur Atk, no SS (I think I moved the AD Bond seal to someone else)

Male Corrin (+Spd +2)
Yato (Spec refine), Reposition, Dragon Fang
Fury 3, Atk/Def Link, Spur Def, Spur Atk SS

Because of Corrin's special refine and the effect of Chrom's special refine, Chrom gets, in total, +19 Atk and Def, +10 Spd and Res. If he gets the boost from AD Link, that's an extra 6 Atk and Def. And if he had the AD Bond seal for another 5 to both, he'd have a total of 30 Atk and Def added onto his base 56 Atk and 31 Def.

Not that insane anymore these days I guess, and it's been a long time since I last used it, but you gotta admit it's pretty cool to have that much defensive power without even one merge to his name. I think it'd be possible for Corrin to be able to absorb Chills as well if he were +Atk, but I'm not that dedicated to this comp to burn feathers for it...

Edited by Xenomata

A pretty fun team I’ve used is Winter Sothis, NY Alfonse, Summer Byleth, and Valentine Faye. I guess the theme would be... super-busted seasonals? Winter Sothis and NY Alfonse are dual-phase tanks, and Brave Bow/Bold Fighter Faye and delete button Byleth generally take care of whatever they can’t handle. 

Also, it’s totally not optimal, but I do have an Ephraim/Eirika team, featuring Duo Ephraim, Brave Ephraim, Legendary Eirika, and Mage Eirika. I’d like to have an Alm/Celica team, too, but Legendary Celica seemingly eludes me every single legendary banner, so... yeah.

It's pretty gimmicky, but I'm having fun running an all infantry team with Xane, Astram, Kaze and F!Kris. 

Astram with Infantry Rush + Heavy Blade Seal
Xane with Sudden Panic, Infantry Hex Blade + Spur atk/spd Seal

Mercrius buffs all the physical units. 
Xane can mirror the buffs from Mercrius, and Astram's high attack and def stats, and Kaze's high speed and res stats. 
Infantry Hexblade saves Kaze from carrying Sorcery Blade, and pairs with Spur atk/spd Seal.
Infantry Rush so everyone else has the Heavy Blade effect. 

Got bored and pulled for DH!Xane and built a team around him. +Atk Annette with Atk+3/Def Tactic/Res Tactic, +Spd GG!Nino with Drive Atk 2, Idunn with Fortress Def/Res 3 & Spd Tactic and with Atk/Res Form & Atk Tactic on Xane, he can reach stats up to 81 Atk/56 Spd/51 Def/53 Res with all of the skills active. These stats can go higher but they're already really good.  

One I've been using for a while is the Debuff Battalion of Hrid, Guunthra, Arvis, and Saias, because you can never lower a stat too much. Hrid acts as the frontline, Guunthra nukes debuff victims, and Arvis and Saias pitch in when they can. It's kind of fallen off recently due to stat creep, but Arvis and Saias should be able to do a lot more damage now with their refines.

Another fun one I use for GHBs, BHBs, etc is a +Atk Fallen!Ike+1 and a B!Lucina+5 with a refined Geirskogul and Drive Spd seal. The end result is a 63/62/36/27 Repel-shielded killing machine. which further stacks with a Distant Defense seal and Distant Guard from L!Lucina to make Ike virtually unkillable. Throw in Julia for green power and it's remarkably solid.