Special Heroes Silhouettes - March 2021

I really hope this isn't Severa and Inigo. Mainly because the Easter/Bunny banner has the UGLIEST costumes out of all the seasonals. Like seriously, they're atrocious. I want Severa and Inigo on a cooler banner.

Since we already had the Whitewings, Minerva is a likely possibility. I hope that her and Cherche don't have a Harmonized because my orbs are extinct this month. I guess the banner will run until the middle of next month anyway.

That is definitely Severa on the left and she looks like a mage unit, holding that egg. On the right...that's a common hairstyle and body type, so I'm not going to say it's Inigo for sure, but I agree that it could be him, Wil, or one of the others that look like that. Either way, he's an archer. This is clearly their damaged art.

I wonder if we'll see Owain here, and if they're going with the travelers from Awakening, if they'll round off the set with Cordelia, Lissa, and Olivia (one being half of a duo unit and one TT unit), or if they'll do something with Ophelia and Soliel. They could also bring in Rajat, Asugi, and Caeldori for this. I also would not be surprised if they had Severa, Selena, Inigo, Owain, and Odin as the units, maybe with Owain and Odin as a harmonized unit (because Odin/Owain would totally do that.) What would be really interesting is if they had some sort of interaction between Lissa and Ophelia or Soliel and Olivia. Or Severa (not the Selena version) and Caeldori for MAXIMUM MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

There's actually a lot they could do with this if they're going on that theme.

29 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

Since we already had the Whitewings, Minerva is a likely possibility. I hope that her and Cherche don't have a Harmonized because my orbs are extinct this month. I guess the banner will run until the middle of next month anyway.

Yeah, seasonal banners typically last a full month. So there'll be time to save back up.

19 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I wonder if we'll see Owain here, and if they're going with the travelers from Awakening, if they'll round off the set with Cordelia, Lissa, and Olivia (one being half of a duo unit and one TT unit), or if they'll do something with Ophelia and Soliel.

I have mentioned that I have four, but that’s basically nothing no orbs?

Good Lord, I’m going to be so boned here aren’t I?

Am I the only one who sees Silvia as the girl? Severa's pony tails are thicker to me anyway.  as to the guy I don't know since a lot of the guys have hair like that.

11 minutes ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

How do you know that? 😕

Because they've been alternating each banner, since Harmonic Heroes were introduced. The last one was a Duo.

2 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

^Unless IS changes their patterns with harmonic and duo. It's gonna be 100% Harmonic. I just hope its from missing games though.

Yeah, it's certainly possible that they'll shake things up. Personally I doubt it - since we now have 13 seasonal banner slots per year (an odd number), alternating means each slot will alternate each year, which seems like a good approach.

And yeah, adding new games to the Harmonic lineup would be nice. Minerva/Cherche would not accomplish that, though.

2 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Am I the only one who sees Silvia as the girl? Severa's pony tails are thicker to me anyway.  as to the guy I don't know since a lot of the guys have hair like that.

Nah, Silvia's a Meatball Head, and I don't see any meatballs on the silhouette.

5 hours ago, Naoshi said:

^Unless IS changes their patterns with harmonic and duo. It's gonna be 100% Harmonic. I just hope its from missing games though.

For reference: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pTVAiUlebsHzHWqGangQUZWPcXyzhsbfiY2Siunk1ZM/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

4 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

"No access to this spread" I think its locked or.. I'm being dumb here.

I can't load it either, I don't think it's publicly viewable.

45 minutes ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

I can load it now, but I'm not quite sure what it's showing.

Personally, I prefer my spreadsheet.

21 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

Yikes, FE4 has 0 duo/harmonic hero. I hope its their harmonic time this spring banner.

FE4 has Sigurd/Dierdre and half of Dorothea/Lene. FE5 doesn't have any of either type, though.

Edited by Othin

9 hours ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

How do you know that? 😕

I am late for this but since the launch of Harmonic Heroes and until this day, they never released 2 Duos or 2 Harmonic Heroes in a row.

Since the previous banner was a Duo Hero, then Spring 2021 is (since the trailer Just released) a Harmonic Hero.

By continuing like this, April's special Heroes should be Duo, and May's special Heroes should be Harmonic.

Also... I didnt understand the point of that Google sheet you shared, but ok...

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am late for this but since the launch of Harmonic Heroes and until this day, they never released 2 Duos or 2 Harmonic Heroes in a row.

Since the previous banner was a Duo Hero, then Spring 2021 is (since the trailer Just released) a Harmonic Hero.

By continuing like this, April's special Heroes should be Duo, and May's special Heroes should be Harmonic.

Also... I didn't understand the point of that Google sheet you shared, but ok...

Yeah, I figured after remembering last year had a Duo Hero.

As for the chart, someone said something about missing games, so I added an "annotation" if you will to illustrate the point.