FFtF topic quality

lolDeath

There is a difference in the two. But when you accuse someone of not doing their job, you're bashing them. Especially if they feel as if they are. That's what he did, and that's why the post was directed at him and not everyone in the topic.

Well, it's a personal opinion. It's not bashing, as Death truly believes she is not doing her job correctly. Just because Fox feels she is doesn't automatically make it true. Death was stating an opinion that he believes to be true, if Fox is allowed to state her opinion saying she is doing her job, why is Death not entitled to his? How are we supposed to trust a staff that won't even take criticism so that they can either improve or move out of the way for someone else to do the job.

The fact he got warned for all of that just shows that he's just being discouraged from going on, when no one has proved he was wrong. Just because a staff member says it does NOT make it true.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is stupid. If no one's breaking the board rules they should be able to post what they want. It's a fucking spam forum. Anything goes. That type of thing.

EDIT: Also, all this mod bashing needs to stop. If you want someone taken off of staff, there's a far more mature way to handle this. And if it's that bad here, then leave. Good Christ most of you kids here are immature.

Edited by Crystal Shards

This is stupid. If no one's breaking the board rules they should be able to post what they want. It's a fucking spam forum. Anything goes. That type of thing.

Anything goes? You don't think there is such a thing as spam too worthless? It's supposed to be funny. +1 for the bandwagon though.

Anything goes? You don't think there is such a thing as spam too worthless? It's supposed to be funny. +1 for the bandwagon though.
Feel free to post anything here, no matter how crazy or spammy, and as long it doesn't break any rules or offend anyone. (Postcount does not rise here.)

No. I don't.

It's not bashing, as Death truly believes she is not doing her job correctly. Just because Fox feels she is doesn't automatically make it true.

He's bashed the entire staff on different occasions. Not just her. No, that doesn't earn him a warn off the bat, but I'm sure even he realizes that he's made at least one offense in this topic that could potentially get him a warning that does, to be frank, absolutely nothing unless he continues.

How are we supposed to trust a staff that won't even take criticism so that they can either improve or move out of the way for someone else to do the job.

There are more options than that to begin with. It is quite possible that the mods are doing the job well as is.

Actually yes it does. The standards are right there, in the description, and they don't need to be changed since the point of the forum is to spam. Nice try though.

That's nice and all, but if you read the whole topic, I already quoted that and we had a discussion about it... I suggest you go back and read it.

Actually yes it does. The standards are right there, in the description, and they don't need to be changed since the point of the forum is to spam. Nice try though.

Okay so when someone suggests a new rule to replace a current, it doesn't need to be changed, suggestions for possible improvement are pointless? Awesome logic.

Bunny, the problem here is that I was not warned for bashing anyone. I was given what I consider to be a BS warning. The reason given is, and I quote "spam/whatever".

Edited by Death

And yet we're not allowed to post opinions that oppose the staff members, but we are allowed to post a million messages saying, "Lol!" "XD" "ROFL" "lulz" and take up more bandwidth?

No one said we can't post our opinions about the staff members but there is a time and place where these opinions should be raised. As for as I am concerned this topic was created about FFtF topic quality, not about whether the mods are doing their job properly.

That's probably beyond the scope of regular members, and would definitely be a bit difficult for the staff.

If you feel your staff are incompetent enough not to set a decent example as role models by doing something so trivial as posting a decent topic, why do you even hire them? Honestly, the only decent examples of moderation I've seen here is that of moderators using their power to defend themselves and their position.

Crys, spam-forum wise, I agree with you, but again, Death was breaking no board rules, and now he's being warned for simply dissenting an opinion against Fox? Authoritarian fucking much? Honestly, this is the rumors at FESS come about; never mind them bringing about any change, the work's already done.

I'm not going to read through ten pages of utter bullshit. This topic was created with a retarded reasoning: someone didn't like that the spam forum is being filled with spam. GREAT logic. These are the same people too who were complaining that this place has become too strict and whatnot; that's the only place where people can say whatever they want. And now people are bitching that the place is too loose?

Then as I scanned through this I see immense amounts of staff bashing which frankly is uncalled for because they put up with all of your collective shit without banning you guys. Collectively, you guys have no tact, no maturity, nothing. You don't know how to approach a problem with respect to those involved, and you also have practically no backing for what you say. So do I really care that you guys don't like your staff? No. If you don't like the place, leave. If you don't like the staff, leave. Either that or actually show some Goddamn maturity when you bring up issues that involve other people.

I'm not saying shit about Death's warn because honestly I know from PM he's just been trying to push everyone's buttons. I forwarded it to Jyosua, who probably, since he's not stupid, forwarded it onto the rest of the staff. Death has been intentionally trying to cause shit. So honestly? I gives a shit.

If you feel your staff are incompetent enough not to set a decent example as role models by doing something so trivial as posting a decent topic, why do you even hire them? Honestly, the only decent examples of moderation I've seen here is that of moderators using their power to defend themselves and their position.

Crys, spam-forum wise, I agree with you, but again, Death was breaking no board rules, and now he's being warned for simply dissenting an opinion against Fox? Authoritarian fucking much? Honestly, this is the rumors at FESS come about; never mind them bringing about any change, the work's already done.

All relevant, and posing a good point.

Also the moderators doing their jobs is all relevant to this topic, as the spam comes from moderators taking no action. Not to Fox brought it to the table.

I'm not going to read through ten pages of utter bullshit.

Then don't comment on it.

And you mean the PM where I simply informed you that I was trying to find out what the limits are here? I honestly did not, and still do not know.

Edited by Death

*sigh*

I was AGREEING with him. Since when does anyone know by business better than I?

Are you sure HE understood that? I personally felt it was dealt slightly derogatorily.

Honestly, no, I don't know what it was for. Only you and others who can check your warn level do. Hell, perhaps it was to mock you for posting a 'spam' agreement post in a topic where you were against spam. But if it was in Fox's defense, it would have been done before the post, not after.

I'm not going to read through ten pages of utter bullshit. This topic was created with a retarded reasoning: someone didn't like that the spam forum is being filled with spam. GREAT logic. These are the same people too who were complaining that this place has become too strict and whatnot; that's the only place where people can say whatever they want. And now people are bitching that the place is too loose?

Then as I scanned through this I see immense amounts of staff bashing which frankly is uncalled for because they put up with all of your collective shit without banning you guys. Collectively, you guys have no tact, no maturity, nothing. You don't know how to approach a problem with respect to those involved, and you also have practically no backing for what you say. So do I really care that you guys don't like your staff? No. If you don't like the place, leave. If you don't like the staff, leave. Either that or actually show some Goddamn maturity when you bring up issues that involve other people.

I'm not saying shit about Death's warn because honestly I know from PM he's just been trying to push everyone's buttons. I forwarded it to Jyosua, who probably, since he's not stupid, forwarded it onto the rest of the staff. Death has been intentionally trying to cause shit. So honestly? I gives a shit.

So you're going to judge a topic but not read it?

Sorry, but I have to STRONGLY disagree, as this is a public discussion and we should be allowed to post our opinions on WHOEVER enters here.

You tell US we need maturity and respect yet say we're a bunch of idiots and have no maturity, tact, or anything?

Don't try holding an opinion and then being pissed when people disagree, and then tell me I can't say what I want. That's pretty hypocritical.

You are the one forming an opinion without reading the material. This is a simple suggestion, no need for you to go hormonal.

And bunny, I explained that to him a short while ago, we'll see where it goes.

I like how I tried to end this a page or two back and some are still keeping the baw train going over a simple suggestion.