FFtF topic quality

lolDeath

Look fftf is getting out of hand

alot of the topics have no meaning and are dumb

just today I read one I mean comeon we look like little kids I swear with some of the topics

I'm with you man, trying so hard to get this topic either back on that track or locked, but it's just not happening.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you would read my posts before construing them in an incorrect manner.

I skimmed through the pages. What I found was not worth actually reading. The stupidity found in this topic gives me a headache.

You should be able to post your opinion. By all means, if you have a problem with the staff, say so. But you don't have to be a complete dick about it. And yes, I'm being awfully blunt and arguably rude, but I think if you don't have the maturity to respect those who you post your opinions about, you don't deserve respect from me. Telling people they aren't doing their job and then not being able to aptly back it up? Flaming staff members? Sorry. Not worth respecting to me. So yes, I can say that you need maturity and respect, because I actually know how to bring up a problem with staff and have it not turn into a flame war. It seems that the general memberbase here doesn't, therefore making them immature, tactless idiots. For example, I'm ignoring Death from now on because it's quite obvious he doesn't know where his head is at.

Edited by Crystal Shards

I agree, and it's really only a few people who do that, I don't wanna say names or anything, but some of the topics are stupid

Yes the topics in FFtf are stupid and completely random. That is why we have them.

Plus I am very sure Crystal did read some parts of the topic. Otherwise she wouldn't be bringing up valid points.

Edited by Luxord

I skimmed through the pages. What I found was not worth actually reading. The stupidity found in this topic gives me a headache.

You should be able to post your opinion. By all means, if you have a problem with the staff, say so. But you don't have to be a complete dick about it. And yes, I'm being awfully blunt and arguably rude, but I think if you don't have the maturity to respect those who you post your opinions about, you don't deserve respect from me. Telling people they aren't doing their job and then not being able to aptly back it up? Flaming staff members? Sorry. Not worth respecting to me. So yes, I can say that you need maturity and respect, because I actually know how to bring up a problem with staff and have it not turn into a flame war. It seems that the general memberbase here doesn't, therefore making them immature, tactless idiots.

Yes, you are very mature and respectful, I have forgotten. Thank you for bringing up my flaming of the staff, I had completely forgotten that I had done it. You are not being a hypocrite at all. You have won this debate. You are a very smart person and I am lucky you know me on a personal level well enough to make these judgments, instead of just reading some posts and, you know, making assumptions.

Now, everyone, hand holding time until topic close or back on topic perhaps?

You should be able to post your opinion. By all means, if you have a problem with the staff, say so. But you don't have to be a complete dick about it. And yes, I'm being awfully blunt and arguably rude, but I think if you don't have the maturity to respect those who you post your opinions about, you don't deserve respect from me. Telling people they aren't doing their job and then not being able to aptly back it up? Flaming staff members? Sorry. Not worth respecting to me. So yes, I can say that you need maturity and respect, because I actually know how to bring up a problem with staff and have it not turn into a flame war. It seems that the general memberbase here doesn't, therefore making them immature, tactless idiots. For example, I'm ignoring Death from now on because it's quite obvious he doesn't know where his head is at.

That's your opinion. It's not fact. Just because you think we're being immature does not make it so.

Irrelevant, but it's one of my pet peeves:

he doesn't know where his head is at.

It's improper English to end a sentence with "at."

Irrelevant, but it's one of my pet peeves:

It's improper English to end a sentence with "at."

I gives a shit. And hey, we're allowed to say our opinions right? Because that's the point! Everyone saying their opinions, no matter how wrong or stupid they are! There's no reason to debate right because everyone's right!

I gives a shit. And hey, we're allowed to say our opinions right? Because that's the point! Everyone saying their opinions, no matter how wrong or stupid they are! There's no reason to debate right because everyone's right!

I didn't say it was relevant.

And to be honest from what you said on AIM, if you're going to hold a grudge over something on a forum, you're the one being immature. I do not hold grudges against anyone on the internet simply because it's immature and gets no one anywhere. Sorry but that was the most immature thing ever done, telling me you can't talk to me anymore because of a disagreement on a forum.

Also it's funny how you tell us we're being rude to the staff by being rude back and even admitting you're being rude. Then you start behaving rudely off the forums.

I don't think. "I can't talk to you anymore because you fucking annoy me." is a polite thing to send someone on AIM especially when they weren't talking to you on AIM to begin with.

Edited by Cynthia

Then as I scanned through this I see immense amounts of staff bashing which frankly is uncalled for because they put up with all of your collective shit without banning you guys. Collectively, you guys have no tact, no maturity, nothing. You don't know how to approach a problem with respect to those involved, and you also have practically no backing for what you say. So do I really care that you guys don't like your staff? No. If you don't like the place, leave. If you don't like the staff, leave. Either that or actually show some Goddamn maturity when you bring up issues that involve other people.

Oh cut me a fucking break and stop trying to force us to all go "mea culpa" collectively. You've served as staff before, so I would take it you would clearly know that the role of staff is to manage members fairly, judge without prejudice and keep the forums in fine shape? If that's the case, banning every member who would disagree with them, even if the point was just, or making a rule violation due to simple ignorance, accident or age proportionality (this is a forum of fucking kids below age 16, so don't expect everyone to be Judas-level) would be a direct violation of those standards, no? I urge you to look back on your own point and learn some "tact and maturity" before adressing things you have not taken a decent grasp of, or perhaps fall in line with those we are bashing.

I'm not saying shit about Death's warn because honestly I know from PM he's just been trying to push everyone's buttons. I forwarded it to Jyosua, who probably, since he's not stupid, forwarded it onto the rest of the staff. Death has been intentionally trying to cause shit. So honestly? I gives a shit.

"Oh, oh, but miss Crystal, if he's not violating teh rules, shouldn't he be allowed to post or PM whatever he wishes? *puppy eyes*"

That's not why he got the warn at all, however. It was more of an insult toward Vincent that got him a warn.

That just makes the entire lamentable situation even worse. Apparently if we attempt to voice our opinion to a staff member and they happen to dislike the language used, we merit warn or banning? Great system you have set up, really.

I didn't say it was relevant.

And to be honest from what you said on AIM, if you're going to hold a grudge over something on a forum, you're the one being immature. I do not hold grudges against anyone on the internet simply because it's immature and gets no one anywhere. Sorry but that was the most immature thing ever done, telling me you can't talk to me anymore because of a disagreement on a forum.

No, I said you annoy me, not that I was angry at you. There's a difference. If you really want to know what I think, that's too bad, because I'm gone.

Oh cut me a fucking break and stop trying to force us to all go "mea culpa" collectively. You've served as staff before, so I would take it you would clearly know that the role of staff is to manage members fairly, judge without prejudice and keep the forums in fine shape? If that's the case, banning every member who would disagree with them, even if the point was just, or making a rule violation due to simple ignorance, accident or age proportionality (this is a forum of fucking kids below age 16, so don't expect everyone to be Judas-level) would be a direct violation of those standards, no? I urge you to look back on your own point and learn some "tact and maturity" before adressing things you have not taken a decent grasp of, or perhaps fall in line with those we are bashing.

\

"Oh, oh, but miss Crystal, if he's not violating teh rules, shouldn't he be allowed to post or PM whatever he wishes? *puppy eyes*"

I never said you should get banned based on your opinion, but a certain disrespect for the rules and being intellectually incapable of showing the proper respect is definitely grounds for a ban. Don't act like you know what I'm saying because it's obvious you didn't grasp it. I'm saying quite honestly that there shouldn't be a violation for spam in a SPAM FORUM. That's fucking stupid. And I'm not saying don't disagree with the staff, I'm saying DON'T FLAME THEM. Come back when you have a better grasp of my points.

And yes, as long as you aren't breaking any rules, you SHOULD be allowed to post or PM whatever you want. It's stupid to assume otherwise.

Edited by Crystal Shards

That just makes the entire lamentable situation even worse. Apparently if we attempt to voice our opinion to a staff member and they happen to dislike the language used, we merit warn or banning? Great system you have set up, really.

A Warn is simply that. A warning. It's not as if he can no longer post on the forums. He still has all the features available to him before the warn. It literally did nothing to him.

And the way I took it was that he was saying that Vincent's opinion wasn't worth much because he went to GameFAQs. Obviously that's not what he meant but if he had it'd could come off as rather insulting and breaks the rules which he wants enforced.

No, I said you annoy me, not that I was angry at you. There's a difference. If you really want to know what I think, that's too bad, because I'm gone.

I never said you should get banned based on your opinion, but a certain disrespect for the rules and being intellectually incapable of showing the proper respect is definitely grounds for a ban. Don't act like you know what I'm saying because it's obvious you didn't grasp it. I'm saying quite honestly that there shouldn't be a violation for spam in a SPAM FORUM. That's fucking stupid. And I'm not saying don't disagree with the staff, I'm saying DON'T FLAME THEM. Come back when you have a better grasp of my points.

And yes, as long as you aren't breaking any rules, you SHOULD be allowed to post or PM whatever you want. It's stupid to assume otherwise.

That's mature, running away and not stating a proper reason while being rude in your leaving, right?

You're contradicting yourself, as you're flaming us to tell us not to flame them. Saying we're intellectually incapable of something, when in reality you're not beaming intelligence on this topic either. If anything you're the most rash and out spoken person here. You're the only one who's yelling and insulting, while the rest of us are trying to have a serious discussion.

The fact you ran away before a retaliation was made is proof enough that you lost.

Edited by Cynthia

This topic is really confusing and getting out of control.

The point of the topic was to discuss about FFfF topic qaulity. Not about the mods etc

I don't think there is any point discussing any further since each side are far too stubborn to be open minded.

Shouldn't this topic be closed by now. No one is contributing anything useful.

For the love of all I hold dear, what have I started? lmao

Listen, Bunny, I am not lying to you, I was agreeing with him when he said he uses GameFAQs and sees no problem so it probably wouldn't be changed. If he is -that- defensive about being a member well, I just don't know what to say about that.

I think you possess sense, will you prove me right and not help this topic drift in this direction any more? If needed I will completely withdraw my objection to the warning, I am just not in the mood to deal with a bunch of fucking forum drama.

Wait, nevermind, the bizarre complaint machine is gone. Proceed if you wish, I am plenty interested in a mature discussion however heated it may become.

Edited by Death

Death, shut the fuck up. Far from the Forest equates to the Craziness Domain from FESS, or /b/ from 4chan, only without the explicit images and flames. End of story.

Er... Nobody ever said you couldn't post opinions that oppose those of the staff members. I really think people are reading things the wrong way.

It might have been caused because I said people should stop jumping on Fox and the rest of the staff. That was only because I felt the topic was getting completely off-topic. I even kind of implied you could criticise the staff, but that you should bring it into another topic or PM/whatever. However, I guess there was really no way to stop the topic going off track.

Or maybe it was also caused because I warned Death. I warned him because I saw him make an obviously off-topic post. That's all there is to it. It's not ZOMG power abuse, as many seem to think it is. I'll admit I might have misinterpreted his post, but that's something for me and him to discuss (which we are doing). I'm sure he understands that. There's really no reason in others in commenting about it, if even he doesn't want it.

Edited by VincentASM