Diovani Bressan

A new Forging Bonds event is here!

YPMEEuL.png

The stars of this Forging Bonds Event are:

❤️ Priam: Radiant Hero
💛 Flavia: Feroxi East-Khan

💚 Basilio: Feroxi West-Khan
💙 Miriel: Rapier Intellect

In Forging Bonds, SP and Hero Merit earned in battle are doubled, so use this opportunity to train your most needed units.

I hope you enjoy the new stories featured by these Heroes!

Main FB

Spoiler

It's fun seeing everyone compete like this. Miriel's challenge was hilarious! It really doesn't feel serious at all, and is more like a friendly competition. I can't help but wonder if it was somewhat inspired by the new game mode, Summoner Duels.

Priam

Spoiler

I'm not getting as much of this story as I'd like, having only seen the C and B conversations so far, but I'm glad to see Priam talking to Ike! I was hoping that would happen! Though, I was hoping for PoR Ike, not RD Ike. Soren being around is a neat inclusion, too, and super in character, him keeping a close eye on his commander and making triply sure that there are no threats around.

Flavia

Spoiler

Interesting topic she's going on. I totally forgot that Basilio died, especially since he's a playable character. I still can't remember the event clearly at all, honestly...

Basilio

Spoiler

I noticed it in the C support, but this is just one big complicated Bald Guys joke and Kiran themes his teams just as ridiculously as I do. I do love the serious tone to the overarching joke.

Miriel

Spoiler

I forgot how much I like how she talks. Heh, oh, poor Miriel... This is a fun one. 🙂

So far my favorite is Miriel's only cause..

Spoiler

of her wanted interaction with us and our world. 

I also like Priam's cause

Spoiler

it's interesting to see a connection between Fates/Echoes/Shadow Dragon/Awakening and Radiance. Does this mean a large chunk of the FE game are in the same universe, but different times and places?

6 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Oh Sharena.....will you ever contribute something to the team? 😪

Soren being around in Priam's bond chain just feels so fitting. Probably more for meta reasons than in character ones. 

Ha. As if Priam has a character.

8 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Oh Sharena.....will you ever contribute something to the team? 😪

To be fair, trying to have a typical Sharena beat Priam in actual gameplay will more often than not look like this:

dmIT70g.png

*Priam from Book VI, Chapter 2-3 Lunatic

Weapon triangle advantage kinda does nothing when you're completely outclassed in terms of stats.