The new SF couple.

*Hugs Google Adsense*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE (That's a lot of pages /BAD JOKE) ADSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENSE!

Mockery topics aren't really that funny, if anything they are over doing it, and make you look like a bigger attention whore than the initial topic in my opinion.

Making fun of attention whore amkes you an attention whore...

YEah I see how that works.

Mockery topics aren't really that funny, if anything they are over doing it, and make you look like a bigger attention whore than the initial topic in my opinion.

That doesn't really help either.

I can't wait to see the children.

Did you choose to be a killjoy or did it just come naturally?

Did you choose to be a killjoy or did it just come naturally?

Petty insults really get you no where, and don't help any point you are making at all.

And it's not being a killjoy, it's called being tired of annoying topic after annoying topic.

Petty insults really get you no where, and don't help any point you are making at all.

And it's not being a killjoy, it's called being tired of annoying topic after annoying topic.

THen DONT COME TO FFTF. Its NEVER going to stop no matter how much you and death and whoever the hell else preaches here.

THen DONT COME TO FFTF. Its NEVER going to stop no matter how much you and death and whoever the hell else preaches here.

But guuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss what?

It already is stopping. Mods are paying more attention because of the drama we stirred up. :D

But guuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss what?

It already is stopping. Mods are paying more attention because of the drama we stirred up. :D

You people are like spoiled children. Whining and complaining about the spam until the mods and admins do what you want.

Don't contradict me sirrah! Else I'm gun sodomize yo'ass! Rawr!

So this is the "It doesn't matter what you say, it has no effect, your logic is so flawed I will not even attempt to reply to it" post? The only problem I see is no mention of an electrical outlet, and I'm sure you know what I mean. :lol:

We had an affair but she ledt me for majestic12.UK

Then Google adsense was there for me and...now we're an SF couple.

Can I have MSN.com? She's been looking rather sexy, lately!

MSN%20Developer%20Center.JPG

<3<3<3<3<3<3!!!!

Edited by Kintenbo