Grand Hero Battle- Jeralt

GuiltyLove

@GuiltyLove Nice Macedon clear! I liked seeing Spring Catria in action with her refine, she did a lot of work here.

Byleth joined as the guest to take down her dad. I kinda considered trying to have her kill Jeralt, but... That's not happening, at least not when running Galeforce lol. So I didn't even bother trying and just left it to Horse Killer Tana, and the map was cleared without trouble.

13 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

@BoaFerox Summer Tana equipping a dance skill in the seal slot was amusing. Good thing you had Guard on Tana! I wonder when we'll get a Guard 4 so that it won't have such a strict HP requirement. 

Had to flex a bit on Jeralt with the dance seal for what he did to Duessel.

Tana actually has Flow Guard here, which has no HP condition but only works when initiating. It also comes with half of Null Follow-Up included, which makes it perfect for my typical use in one turn clears!

8 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Had to flex a bit on Jeralt with the dance seal for what he did to Duessel.

Tana actually has Flow Guard here, which has no HP condition but only works when initiating. It also comes with half of Null Follow-Up included, which makes it perfect for my typical use in one turn clears!

Ahh I see. I didn't see the status screen very clearly but I see it now. I was looking at the skill after the turn vs Jeralt and couldn't tell that it was 怒濤 (don't feel like finding the Japanese version of the 濤 lol)

I need more good B skills x_x

I am kinda late for the party. lol

I recorded it on the day it came out, but forgot to share it here. Pulse Smoke was the key skill to victory here, since Jeralt is very mean with his special.

@GuiltyLove It's cool to see Spring Catria in action. She was one of the first seasonals to get refinement, and I still consider it a good weapon. The Nohrian Hairpin looks adorable on Est. Nice clear!

@BoaFerox Using both Ridersbane and Flow Guard was a smart way to deal with Jeralt. Once he was defeated and Tana was in WoM becon mode, the rest was easy. Nice clear!