Verdant Wind - Pick My Units

Fantaude

Hello fellow Gamers!
I recently finished my third route of the Game and all that is left is the Golden Deer Route.
Since I used many of the Golden Deer Students in other playthrough´s, I thought that a PMU/Pick My Units would be a great change, to liven up the playthrough and maybe explore some funny or broken or very bad combinations in Three Houses.

So, I would be very happy if You, dear Reader, would provide me with some Units, with classes or other specific changes, that you would play yourself in Three Houses or just want me to use.Thanks in advance to everyone!

[Additional Note: Every Unit that is recruitable is available! DLC too. Not only the Golden Deer Students, Also NewGame+]

Great Knight Marianne. We pimping up Dorte.

Marianne can't go anywhere without her horse, whether it's the battlefield or her dorm listening to the Blast Radius album by Pepper Coyote. But how is a horse to not get impaled by a lance? Oblivion dlc horse armor. It's for protection. Don't worry. The class has lancefaire, which goes well with her combat art frozen lance, so its not a unit killer. Its actually doing quite great in my current maddening run. Try it out. 

Or War Master Hanneman. That's always a classic.

50 minutes ago, Fantaude said:

explore some funny or broken or very bad combinations in Three Houses.

Trickster Byleth with all manners of avoid and white magic improvements stacked onto them.

21 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

Great Knight Marianne. We pimping up Dorte.

When you crossbreed a Draft Horse with a Belgian Malinois: approved by the Beast Crest (TM).

I would make Hapi take the following route:

Commoner* ->

Fighter* ->

Armor Knight, Brigand*, Archer*, (Cavalier) ->

Sniper(*), (Paladin) ->

Bow Knight.

Spoiler

Armor Knight is just for certification bonuses. Cavalier and Paladin are optional, to help her build her Riding rank faster. Any class with a * should be mastered, for the mastery skill.

The idea here is a purely (or primarily) physical Hapi. 35% Strength growth is actually comparable to the likes of Ashe, Ignatz, and Bernadetta, and exceeds that of most magically-oriented units. Moreover, her personal skill lets her shatter monster armor in a single hit. Combined with bowrange-boosting abilities, and/or Curved Shot, she can safely break armor without fearing a counter-attack. Plus, she'll have excellent mobility and attack range.

Alternatively, if you really find her working better as a Sniper with Hunter's Volley, then I'll leave that option up to you. She'll have a higher damage output, but at a cost to her mobility and attack range.

Recommended abilities: Hit +20, Death Blow, Bow Prowess, Strength +2/Close Counter, Movement +1/Bow Crit +10

Recommended weapons: Mini Bow, Steel/Killer Bow, Brave Bow/The Inexhaustible, Longbow/Failnaught, Magic Bow.

Recommended recruitment: ASAP. Waiting for Monk or Mage makes no sense with this build. And Hapi is basically free, even on NG runs.

I can't wait to hear how she turns out. Good luck!

Edited by Shanty Pete's 1st Mate
Added skill.