Japanese Fire Emblem Twitter posts

Crubat

9 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Couldn't they have chosen a better nameĀ for Byleth?

Like dunno, Emblem of Guidance instead of Academy or something

In fairness, not like the Japanese title is much better, they went with Emblem of Flower-Wind

Not even the full title, its like they hit the name input limit...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, KoriCongo said:

In fairness, not like the Japanese title is much better, they went with Emblem of Flower-Wind

Not even the full title, its like they hit the name input limit...

It's their subtle way of telling you that Dimitri is not real, he's just a ghost haunting in your head

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wait, play as in, what exactly? Just have a player's account? Do something in Heroes itself?

... well, time to redownload I guess...

Ok, they have a whole page for explanation here:Ā https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en/order-of-heroes/

TLDR: Just need to go to My Nintendo Page, get the redeem code and use it on the Switch. Seems like there's no need to download the game if you already link your account to itĀ 

EDIT: Just want to share Engage Anna with Noatun

img_item_02.jpg

Edited by kienquocsi

Just now, kienquocsi said:

Ok, they have a whole page for explanation here:Ā https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en/order-of-heroes/

TLDR: Just need to go to My Nintendo Page, get the redeem code and use it on the Switch. Seems like there's no need to download the game if you already link your account to itĀ 

I see.

... guess I need to redownload the app. Man, I haven't touched Heroes since... 2017.

Mika Pikazo countdown post; Clanne and Framme edition.

She posted it late (probably because she did two illustrations)

Ā 

6 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Oh? He's bad?

Kind of. He doesn't have much Magic growth, while being sold as a mage early game.

Spoiler

HP 40 % / Str 35 % / Mag 10 % / Dex 40 % / Spd 50 % / Lck 20 % / Def 30 % / Res 25 % / Bld 5 % /

Obviously, you would have to add the class growth to have the full numbers, but it gives an idea of him. He may be better suited for another class. Like some other characters...(Thinking of Anna)

I'm kinda surprised no-one posted about Tiki...? There's a bit more info from the snippets yestertoday (idk what timezone everyone's in):

Main takeaways:

- she has an Emblem title (Emblem of the Manakete Princess) and Bracelet name (Bracelet of the Ancestral Divine Dragon).

- Sync seems like it boosts HP, Def, Lck.

- Engage skill (Transformation) does appear to be unit type / battle style dependent, as I suspected. We see Divine and Wyrm forms this time, for Alear (a Dragon type) and Ivy (as the Flying type Lindwurm). The breaths associated with this are different too; we see listings for Fire Breath (seen before with Framme? as a Fire Dragon), Ice Breath (see Jade as Ice Dragon), Flame Breath (...possibly for Fliers as Wyrm Dragon?), and then see Mist Breath (dragons as Divine Dragon, and Dragon effective as usual) as a weapon option.

- The stat boosts during the Engage are a bit ludicrous: +10 HP, +5 to all basic parameters and Bld (so Str / Mag / Dex / Spd / Def / Res / Lck, and then Bld).

- I'm thinking that if Eternal Claw is a high Critical attack, then Smash Tail is a smashing attack.

- Engage Attack (Divine Dragon's Blessing) seems to only work once a map (i.e. only one Revival Stone can be given to a unit on one map).

- Her dialogue appears to be at the completion of the Divine Paralogue.

- Still no specifics for Starsphere's Protection growth boosts. Gotta wait until Friday for this I guess.