Japanese Fire Emblem Twitter posts

Crubat

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

"I'm not shy because I think I'm not good enough. I'm shy because I think YOU'RE not good enough."

I love her already.

Both of Hortensia's retainers would seem to be vain asshats to some extent, contrary to their shy and gentle exteriors.

That's cool. Rather unique twist on these seemingly stereotypical characters. I hope they stick to their guns and don't make it a rivalry thing or something. Sometimes jerks are more fun to watch.

1 hour ago, Crubat said:

@Saint Rubenio here u go

That's two people who thought of me when Vandad got dropped lol. Just thought that was funny.

Anyway, there we have 'em. Move over, whippersnappers. Vandad's in da house, ready for some Jeiganin'!

1 hour ago, Azz said:

Was coming to just post that lol

She drew Vandad so well

All of these pieces have been godlike. She's an incredibly talented artist, I'm quite impressed. Seriously wish she'd get around to doing the entire cast now. Not that I'd want to force her or anything, but these artworks are elevating these designs immensely.

EDIT:

Okay, hold up though. What in the world is up with the text in her follow-up twit, though? I was discussing it in another thread... She says "he's definitely a good guy!" Which already seems a bit weird, like, why the "definitely"? What's going on here, Pikazo?

But then I put the Japanese part of the twit through Google translate and it's that's actually a bit short of what she actually said in Japanese. It says something along the lines of "ABSOLUTELY... DEFINITELY a nice old man."

Why, Mika? Why must you instill such terror in my heart? What did I ever do to you!?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 hours ago, ciphertul said:

It has been confirmed the Céline can die, which in turn means that only the older royals have plot armor. This makes me worried about how much plot importance the younger royals will have.

Sounds like Fates, just with younger siblings instead of the daughters having no relevance.

As much as I don`t want it to be, I feel Gradlon will be the "fallen nation of dragons" of Engage. It would be nice to get another Dohlor or Goldoa in FE, a nation of dragons that isn`t either falling apart, in decline or already destroyed

Bruh what's with the censored crit rate, it's not even doing a good job at hiding their 100% crit XD

English description of Blades makes it sound like they can Smash without initiating combat, while Japanese description is the opposite. That's gonna be a problem for sure. Actually, their English description is just a mess in general. "Cannot follow up, or strike first if initiating combat"? So you can follow up if foe initiates combat? Which is it!?

5 hours ago, KoriCongo said:

Nintendo Korea released their version of the My First Fire Emblem trailer.

Overview is in Korean, but the footage is in...English???

Hortensia's promotion is localized as Sleipnir Rider
Diamant's is Successeur (sic)

this suggests an eng trailer soon, but the use of english gameplay for a KOREAN trailer? weird as hell. nintendo has been so weird with this game's marketing