Bound Hero Battle- Surtr and Muspell

GuiltyLove

I finally got Grima maxed out... the last merge took over 300 orbs and I got to 12% on the banner. I won't be pulling again until her Halloween rerun, so I hope to save up a good chunk of orbs.

I gave Minerva so many inheritable axes because her Prf doesn't give stats. I wonder if she or Michalis will ever get an ascended alt...

@GuiltyLove Great clears, and great Grima! Always sucks when one merge takes that long, but at least you're finally done. The only thing that could really hurt her here seems to be Muspell, so even though she took some damage from him she was in little danger after that. Maybe your Minerva will get an Arcane weapon in the future as well? An Ascended alt of her or Michalis would be cool.

Since this map had enemies within 3 spaces I could get away with using all the Tanas and not hitting the Duo skill button too, which is always nice. Being able to Canto after using Wings of Mercy is really nice for getting in the right positions.

Pretty easy BHB, as usual.

@GuiltyLove Both clears were great. You have a pretty cool Grima, and Neasala and the twins did great as well. I liked the Macedon clear a lot because not only you were using the Valentian versions of the Whitewings Sisters, but also using all three with Minerva. I feel like we usually dont see all 4 together in your clears. It's usually 2 Pallas or 2 Catrias instead of one of each. All four did great. I can see Minerva as a possible Legendary Hero candidade.

@BoaFerox Nice clear! It's cool to see all Tanas togethers, and without using the cheat button. I was expecting Summer Tana to get the kill on Surte, but since she can't double him makes more sense to leave it to Flame Tribe Tana.

@Diovani Bressan Someone once pointed out that the winter Marth's face looks like a South Park character and ever since then, I have not been able to unsee it haha. Young Marth barely survived that hit from Surtr! I hope Elice becomes an actual unit instead of the cheerleader in the winter Marth duo. I would love Minerva to be ascended more than legendary so that it would be easier to get her on a banner that only has four units 😛  

Oi Firesweep twit, stop harassing the audience!

jKQPRH5.jpg

All the fancy shit I've given Olivia, and she still did better with her Flame Gunbai build. She does have Arcane Éljúðnir, but Flame Gunbai's extra stat swings were needed to punch through Múspell's Dragon Wall.

Decided I would see how well the new Lyn would do against Sutr and pretty much only used dance and drawback on everyone else. Lyn has the blade session seal and is a spark Lyn with no dupes.  Kind of surprised a couple hits didn't kill her in trying out other options finding the right seal especially with Sutr's passive damage.