Voting Gauntlet: Fighting Fire with Fire!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet Poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Tana: Soothing Warmth
    • Laevatein: Searing Steel
    • Múspell: Raging Inferno
    • Laegjarn: Sheathed Steel
    • Mordecai: Gentle Firetender
    • Surtr: Ruler of Flame
    • Rinkah: Consuming Flame
    • Lyn: Blazing Whirlwind

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2022 at 02:59 AM

Well, this one's easy. I'll support Muspell (even though he never showed up for me) since he's easily the fieriest. Also a dragon. It'd be cool if Muspell and Mordecai wound up being the finalists, since then it would be Tiger vs Dragon.

Fun fact (except if you like Laevatein): Laevatein has lost in the first round of every VG she has been in and has had all of her alts (three, at present) participate in one VG each. This will be the third VG appearance for her base version.

And with that said, her losing streak likely ends here since my starting team will be her opponent (Tana & Peony). After all, my luck in VGs tend to be as bad as Laevatein’s luck.

This is just about the easiest choice in the world for me. Lyn, Mordecai, and Tana are the only good characters here, and Lyn is my favorite of them, as well as just my favorite FE character in general. So, obviously, I'll start on Lyn's team, and then move to either Mordecai or Tana if Lyn loses (and if the other two are still in).

On 9/26/2022 at 6:38 PM, Tybrosion said:

And with that said, her losing streak likely ends here since my starting team will be her opponent (Tana & Peony). After all, my luck in VGs tend to be as bad as Laevatein’s luck.

Laevatein's luck died so yours could live.

3 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Laevatein's luck died so yours could live.

And I did appreciate that. Tana + Peony will probably lose to Lyn, but I don't mind losing to the more popular team.

This VG also was really light on multiplier upsets too. The only one that happened so far was Surtr over Mordecai.

Well, I haven't mentioned stuff here (even if no one cares about it) so I'll update my moves now. Muspell lost so I joined Surtr's team. Surtr lost leaving only 2 teams I didn't really want to support, but I was less "ugh" about Tana, so I joined her team.

This is a very rare gauntlet where I'm happy with both of the finalists. I'm not a Peony fan, but Tana is great, and as everyone knows I'm a big Lyn fan. Obviously I want Lyn to win, but I'm fine with Tana winning. At least it isn't those awful, awful Feh OCs (barring Peony, since she's with Tana).