Bound Hero Battle- Hapi and Constance

GuiltyLove

This was a pretty easy map. At first I was worried that Constance's NFU effect in the tome would cause me troubles... but then I remembered that she only has half NFU and the half that doesn't affect me.

And then I was bored and decided to record another clear. This time, I decided to hire a mercenary to deal with them. Good thing that I hired a very good one.

@GuiltyLove Nice clear. That's a pretty different team from the classic Macedon team, but they are as effective as the others! Any plans to finish Innes?

@Diovani Bressan Pretty amazing how DC+Vantage with a Brave weapon always shreds enemies despite it being an old strategy. The Lunge strategy with Marth was too smart for me! I'm glad it worked out so that you could get Wings of Mercy in the right places. I will eventually finish Innes, but I have no good C skill to give him. I'm not going to use the Shinon manual code for that because Shinon is the best boy who should be merged~

I just noticed that Hapi and Constance's BHB map has six enemies on all three difficulty levels. This is new, right? This is the first time we've had six enemies on the hard and lunatic levels to start with instead of just on infernal, right? And the last new BHB didn't?

Man, this is bogus. No, not the actual content. If you're already beating 6 enemies on infernal on the regular then it doesn't matter if they're throwing 6 enemies at you on the lower difficulties. But if they're going to sneakily increase the max number of starting enemies on a map from 5 to 6 on a non-reinforcement map then I want 5 units on my own teams to start with.

• 3 weeks later...

@GuiltyLove That team made quick work of the map! Innes definitely didn't need a seal, he was already killing everything he needed to in one hit. Nice clear!

I was very late on recording this clear, and even later on posting it here, but better late than never I guess! No enemies within 3 spaces, so Tana emblem had to hit the button to function. Otherwise extremely simple map. Nice to get some use out of Cancel Affinity for once, though!