Feh Channel - April, 2023

Alarm Atk/Spd brings Canto in the C slot and appears to be on the Rouse Atk/Spd skill tree. It seems like an odd pick to have a Rouse skill on an offense Mythic Hero since there's generally not all that much space to actually let a unit that you're using for combat have no adjacent allies.

I really don't want to spend too much money on this banner since I have a convention coming up that is going to eat up my budget, but Shez is also going to be on the banner.

Lif gets Guard and Special Spiral 4 added to his B skill. Given that he's getting Time's Pulse replaced by Odd Tempest, which is generally considered to be a niche skill, it looks like he'll probably get the Slaying effect added to his weapon so that Deadly Balance fully charges Open the Future.

Edelgard's upgrade to Raging Storm is pretty tame. Her guaranteed follow-up gets a more lenient condition, and she gains the offensive half of Null Follow-Up against non-human classes. Atk/Res Ideal 4 is meh.

And we get Dynamax Adventures as a new game mode. Being able to stack skills looks like it could be pretty fun once you get the ball rolling.

And some translation notes that I'll repeat when the banner comes out:

Nerthuz's epithet, "God of the Land", is "地の女神" (chi no megami), "Goddess of the Land".

Horn of the Land is "地の女神の角" (chi no megami no tsuno), "Horns of the Goddess of the Land".

Fruit of Life is "地に生まれ地に還る" (chi ni umare chi ni kaeru), "(That Which Is) Born From the Land Returns to the Land"

Alarm Atk/Spd is "攻撃速さの奮進" (kōgeki hayasa no funshin), "Atk/Spd Rousing Advance".

Seer's Snare is "時を戻す、黄金の魔女" (toki o modosu, ōgon no majo), "Turn Back Time, Golden Witch".

I am curious what there refined weapons are going to be for the remixed Legendaries as its tough to say how much of a bump it the heroes without the refine.  On there own remixed skills tend to not do a huge amount to heroes.  I was kind of hoping/expecting for Assault troop as a remixed c skill Edelgard though as duo Edelgard was who introduced it.

Until the latter half of the video, this Feh Channel didn't feel like it needed to exist.

Golden Week stuff, Nerbuz (Nerthuz?) is being released, getting a good weapon/special will be easier in HoF, Archanea HoF features the first Legendary Hero in a HoF, and then not-Alfonse and not-Hegemon are getting remixed.

Seer's Snare looks cool. Kind of looks like what Tempest Trials should have been like instead of the 3-7 map gauntlet it actually is.

That new mode is making me feel tired already. That said, story-wise, it's really smart. Also, we got a little hint in here: Gullveig is a time paradox and should not exist. I'll leave the details in the Book 7 story thread, but basically, this only supports the theory I formed in there.

Also, Goat Aunt joins us! (How many want to bet that she will also get a summer form?) At first I wasn't too thrilled, but I'm curious enough that I kind of want to summon her.

28 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Also, Goat Aunt joins us! (How many want to bet that she will also get a summer form?)

Why stop at summer? Lets give her easter and halloween and christmas and whatever else can give us super-fanservice-y outfits!

44 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Why stop at summer? Lets give her easter and halloween and christmas and whatever else can give us super-fanservice-y outfits!

I specifically mentioned summer because her niece and nephew also got summer alts. This way, we can have the whole (of thus far revealed) goat family on a summer vacation! (Also, yeah IS seems to think that things like back pain and heart disease don't affect ladies wit a bunch of fat stuck to their upper bodies, and that they would never be self-conscious about it, and so that they must bare (nearly) all in outfits like that, yeah. And it feels like they've grown a quota of such designs. Which they may actually have. Still, at least IS isn't as bad about it as other gacha games, I think. That said, this is an observable trend, leading to increased likelihood, but not the main reason why I brought it up. 🙂

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

They had eight months between Freyja's initial launch and her summer alt, so it's surely too early for Nerthuz to get a summer alt this year, right? Right?

IIRC, all OC seasonal alts have come after the end of the book the character is from, with most books having their first associated alts on the following NY banner.

So probably not this year, but next year sounds likely.

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

Also, yeah IS seems to think that things like back pain and heart disease don't affect ladies wit a bunch of fat stuck to their upper bodies,

I'd be much more worried about her neck with the size of her horns. It's possible to mitigate the effects of weight by reducing the strength of gravity (which is my pet theory of how axes in Fire Emblem and other fantasy settings with similarly oversized weapons are at all feasible, not to mention how pegasi and dragons can fly with their entirely insufficient wingspans), but you can't mitigate the effects of inertia. Horns of that size would have a center of mass far from the head, which would result in significant strain when turning the head. Unsupported breasts would still tug at the front of the chest when moving relative to the torso, but the lessened weight of them in reduced gravity would alleviate the strain on the back.

It would be cool if multiple additional skill slots could be unlocked for all units for all modes.

Armor units can have double Saves AND keep up with their teammates at the same time with Assault Troop. Any unit can Firesweep without running Firesweep Weapons. Dancers/Singers can run Wings of Mercy and multiple B slot Dances and Cantrips. Chill debuffers can run all four basic Chills, and the four most relevant duo Chills (Atk/Spd, Atk/Def, Atk/Res, Def/Res). Colorless nukes can Feud everyone. Raven mages can run all four Breakers and two Feuds.

And if you can run multiples of the same skill, Blazing nukes will have like 5 (or even 8 if you can reuse Sacred Seals) stacks of Life and Death. If not, they will still have double Life and Death, and double Still Earth and double Still Water when those get released as Sacred Seals. And with three B slots open, they might as well Firesweep too; and if they do not want to run double Atk+3, they can add Tempo and Atk/Spd Hexblade.

Thanks for sharing this video. By the way, I'm worried about writing essays because I don't have good writing skills and I don't have a lot of time to write them. So, I'm looking for essay writing help, and I found this website https://envirocitizen.org/  on Google that helps me to complete my essay writing assignment. This website is also very helpful for students who can't write essays because they lack writing abilities.

Edited by JamesMcCormack