FEH's June/July 2023 Event Schedule!

Here's the event schedule for the rest of June and early July of 2023. We are now entering Summer Season, with not only 2 new Summer Banners but also 12 Summer revivals.

Hall of Forms this month will be Genealogy of the Holy War themed, featuring Legendary Julia. Forging Bonds Revival will be with the Rearmed Grima & Ascended Eir banner. Hall of Forms Revival will be Radiant Dawn themed, with Brave Micaiah, Fallen Ike, Sothe and Naesala.

The Bound Hero Battle will be themed based on last month's New Heroes, which was the Fallen Heroes banner. So the Tiki & Ninian BHB should be Fallen Young Tiki & Fallen Ninian.

And the event for this month will be Binding Worlds. For people who plan to buy the Otherworld Bond Pack to get the Forma Hero, I wish you gook luck in getting someone you like with a good skillset.

vfO0lLE.jpg NPWIjQ5.png

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I'm looking forward to the Double Special banner in a couple days. Seems likely to have Elm together with Karla, and I'd love to get either of them.

Well, there’s no telling which other Fallen Hero will be the third wheel on that BHB banner. 

I guess it’ll probably be one of the other dragons (except Anankos)…….or Fallen Edelgard because of course.

Lost Lore Spoils back for the first time since 2020. What's next, a Relay Defence revival?

Anyway, nothing for me right now. The couple of months before the anniversary/CYL event has always been pretty dead. If the Summer banners are any good, the best time to strike for them is probably early August (I ended up not buying FEH Pass). I suppose I do like Legendaries better than Mythics, so June's might appeal, but it seems unlikely. And of course the final pre-CYL New Heroes is out of scope for this calendar.

Can someone remind me what Lost Lore Spoils is? I am completely blanking out on what this is supposed to be, nor can I recall this having taken place before >_>

10 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Can someone remind me what Lost Lore Spoils is? I am completely blanking out on what this is supposed to be, nor can I recall this having taken place before >_>

Looks like it's a variant focused specifically on the Order of Heroes, with the final "strike" mission replaced with a fifth regular "scout" mission, and the rewards condensed into only requiring up to 250 lines rather than 550. The total rewards appear unchanged, you just get them faster.

https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Lost_Lore

According to this page, it only ran three times, all in 2020.

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

Looks like it's a variant focused specifically on the Order of Heroes, with the final "strike" mission replaced with a fifth regular "scout" mission, and the rewards condensed into only requiring up to 250 lines rather than 550. The total rewards appear unchanged, you just get them faster.

https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Lost_Lore

According to this page, it only ran three times, all in 2020.

Huh.

I suppose this shows how little I think about Lost Lore in general, because I have no memory of this whatsoever.

32 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Honestly my only hope is that the summer banners this year are NOT Three Houses/Hopes in any way, shape, or form. They've had enough summer fun. Give other games a chance.

Unfortunately, expecting IS to not spam Fodlan wherever they can is usually a losing proposition. And if anything, we're probably due for some more Fodlan seasonals because it's just been three whole months since the last ones.

So far, February is the only month this year that didn't add any Fodlan content. And dating back to June of 2022, there has just been three months (Feb 2023, Nov 2022, Jul 2022) without any Fodlan content. Though on the plus side, this will be the first year without any Fodlan CYL winners.

I don't particularly care about summer banners, so in my book, rounding out a full 3H summer roster is at least as good of a use for them as anything else.

Looks like the 3H students who haven't yet had any sort of seasonal are Hubert, Ferdinand (von Aegir), Linhardt, Petra, Dedue, and the Ashen Wolves. So maybe they'll take a bite out of those.

51 minutes ago, Othin said:

Looks like the 3H students who haven't yet had any sort of seasonal are Hubert, Ferdinand (von Aegir), Linhardt, Petra, Dedue, and the Ashen Wolves. So maybe they'll take a bite out of those.

I'd be willing to bet on it being some of the Wolves (except for Balthus). Besides Yuri himself getting an alt not that long ago, they cast Hapi's JP VA (Sachika Misawa) as Vanessa. 

Petra specifically, in my opinion, would be better saved for the Phantom Thief seasonal (assuming we even get an encore of that). Though while I've brought that seasonal up, if they do bring it back for a second round and the lineup doesn't have either Petra, Yuri (if he doesn't get a summer alt) or Yunaka then I'll just have to conclude that IS hates money.

Would definitely like to see a Petra alt of some sort after they botched her base form. While my favourite 3H characters tend to be faculty, she's far and away the best and most sane student. Give me Catherine too, not fussed about who else appears. Maybe Hanneman in one of those old timey time swimsuits from 100+ years ago?

Would an Engage summer banner even be realistic? Still inching my way through the game so don't really have a firm opinion on most characters yet. I don't want to pick lords since they're likely to appear on a regular banner first, so uh, give me Louis, Citrinne, Zelkov and Merrin.

I'm personally hoping the Thief and Flame banners were one-offs and that we get something new and completely off the wall every year.

41 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Would an Engage summer banner even be realistic?

No, it probably wouldn’t be realistic at this point. Three Houses didn’t get its first dedicated seasonal banner until after its third New Heroes banner.

At best, Engage might a single seasonal or two until it gets more New Heroes banners (like how Three Houses only got Winter Sothis in 2019).

Ok, I hope that the summer banners this year won't be as good as they've been because I really want to save my orbs for the CYL and for whatever new OCs we'll likely get on the next months (assuming that in july we'll get a new TT+, now about book IV, like we've been getting on the past few years, this would mean that we'll get some new OCs on the next new heroes banner, like we got Nifl in 2021 and Ymir last year both in july, then on the next months of the year -save august because of the CYL- we'll get a new OC per month and they're usually good (and of course, a new hero type might be released in a few months like the ascendants and rearmed heroes, and if they're very good then I wanna save for some of them as well)).

Well, of course, it's now that the impediments for saving for the CYL start, and I wanna fall in the least amount of them as possible (I'm already trying for Heidr and will likely try for some of the new OCs, and if this year we get another Thieves banner -which we probably will- I'll go for it too) so I can only hope to get mid summer banners this year, and also mid legendary heroes on this month and on the next too.

On another note, about the Phantom Thief banner (probably it's kinda soon to discuss this since it's not on the calendar yet, but since it was already mentioned...), I just hope to see Chad there this time, since he was mentioned and likely supposed to be there last year (in Thief Cath's "meet the heroes" page, on the "Closely associated characters" part, it's said that she invited Chad to come to the festival with her and is bringing him whether he wants to come or not: https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/05049005000835-2/), not sure if he's popular enough to be chosen among so many other options tough, but since his presence was mentioned like that, I'll still wait to see him there and hope that it was not just some scrapped idea. Also, I agree with @Tybrosion that Yuri or Petra (or Yunaka, since, despite I'm not knowing who she is or how popular she is, I know that she's from Engage so likely very popular) would be some obvious choices, I'd also bet on another ninja/spy-like character from Hoshido that they'll likely never put on the Ninja banner (like how they put Kagero last year).

Also, speaking of Yunaka... I can't be the only person that finds it strange that we only got one Engage banner until now, I mean... not even seasonals (I'm not complaining at all, I couldn't care less about Engage, it's just that I find it strange), so I think that they'll probably have at least one of the summer banners for themselves. I think that IS was waiting for this moment to release the most popular Engage characters right now, in swimsuits and with super premium skills, to try to persuade us to spend our orbs before the CYL. Either this or Summer Askr (since the most popular OCs generally get another alt along with the NY alt and Askr still didn't get a second one).

45 minutes ago, ARMADS!!! said:

I just hope to see Chad there this time, since he was mentioned and likely supposed to be there last year (in Thief Cath's "meet the heroes" page, on the "Closely associated characters" part, it's said that she invited Chad to come to the festival with her and is bringing him whether he wants to come or not: https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/05049005000835-2/), not sure if he's popular enough to be chosen among so many other options tough, but since his presence was mentioned like that, I'll still wait to see him there and hope that it was not just some scrapped idea.

I mean, Chad was literally just a few spots behind Rickard in CYL6 (and is ahead of Rickard in CYL7) so Chad could be in play for the 4* Focus slot or the Grail slot. I probably wouldn't expect anything better than that if Chad does get picked for a Round 2 of that banner.

(or Yunaka, since, despite I'm not knowing who she is or how popular she is, I know that she's from Engage so likely very popular)

Yunaka will probably be one of the main contenders to win on the female side of CYL8 (especially if she isn't in FEH by the January 2024 New Heroes banner). So yeah, she's very popular (much to my chagrin since I much prefer Zelkov, the other thief from Engage).

Either this or Summer Askr (since the most popular OCs generally get another alt along with the NY alt and Askr still didn't get a second one).

While I could see them going for a Summer Askr, I'm more expecting to see some Book III characters on one of the summer banners (specifically, a Duo Ymir & Eir and Ganglot).

22 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I mean, Chad was literally just a few spots behind Rickard in CYL6 (and is ahead of Rickard in CYL7) so Chad could be in play for the 4* Focus slot or the Grail slot. I probably wouldn't expect anything better than that if Chad does get picked for a Round 2 of that banner.

I wasn't hoping for Chad to be more than the Grail slot honestly (I think that even 4* focus is somewhat unreal for him, since last year it was Sothe), but it'd be fine by me anyway as long as he's there.

23 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yunaka will probably be one of the main contenders to win on the female side of CYL8 (especially if she isn't in FEH by the January 2024 New Heroes banner). So yeah, she's very popular (much to my chagrin since I much prefer Zelkov, the other thief from Engage).

Wow, I didn't figure that it was THAT much (tbh this year I was not very involved with the CYL campaings and etc, and I mainly focused on how the men were doing when the midterm and final results came, since I was excited about the possibility of Soren winning, so I just forgot/didn't pay attention to how most of the women were doing (except for thinking "gee, Gullveig is that popular?" when the midterm results came, and then in the final results again, so yeah that part that stuck to me, also that Sharena did well)), thanks for the insight, I might as well go check the top 20 again, also might go check who are some of the Engage characters because I have no clue about who anyone is except for the ones that showed up on feh so I get hella lost when someone mentions them.

23 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

While I could see them going for a Summer Askr, I'm more expecting to see some Book III characters on one of the summer banners (specifically, a Duo Ymir & Eir and Ganglot).

Yeah, I can totally see a duo Summer Eir and Ymir too (and I wouldn't mind seeing Ganglot's transparent body in a bikini lol, though I wanted her to get a duo with Hel to give us a glimpse of their relationship... And y'know to give Hel and alt but I know this is just a delusion and will never happen), although I wonder if they wouldn't mind doing another summer duo of OCs in a row since last year we got Thórr/Loki... Well, they probably don't care, and also I'd rather OCs again than 3 Houses again (actually summer Constance would be pretty cool because of the parasol gimmick but she's an exception I make). Since we're considering OC's, then I'd think that book V might have a chance too since they have a notable lack of alts (with the exception of NY, but the most popular OCs usually get one alt along with the NY one, and book V has been around for quite a while without giving even Reggin anything, I know that Peony is on the same situation as Reggin but in book V it's not just one OC but everyone, so I think that they might get an alt dedicated to them soon, and it sure as hell won't be Phantom Thief banner, neither the NY banner again, and probably not the Ninja or Halloween banners either, so it leaves us with one of the summer banners, the weird invented festival in september, or Christmas). I'd be happy with OCs either way so for me it doesn't make difference in the end, be it Askr, Book III TT+ OCs, or book V... I'd be eating well.

11 hours ago, Humanoid said:

The June Summer banner always runs for something like 6-7 weeks anyway, all the way up to the second week of August, so there's no rush to decide.

Oh, I didn't remember that it ran for that long, I only remembered that the july summer banner ended in august. That's good then, this year I'll fight the urge to summon during the beggining of the banners and will wait for august to see if I'll go for any of the summer banners or for the Phantom thief banner, and will put the legendary banners on hold for as long as I can (I'll see if I can hold the june one until the trailer of the second summer banner, and then hold the july one until the fe channel that we'll likely get on august 1st to see the revelation of the Phantom thief banner, or better yet, until the trailer of the Phantom thief banner if I can), and then I'll hold the Phantom thief banner and if I can, the summer banners too, until the CYL feh channel/trailer. It'll be kinda hard but if it's to save my orbs then it's worth it.

@DarkAlfalso created a google sheet, with the orbs distribution per month. It's very useful. He updates it very often, every time we get an update or get a new Event Schedule. For example, from now until the end of the month, we still have around 190 Orbs to collect.

You can check the Monthly Orbs Summary in the link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wDbF4B0OhTpeAe1yx-SLr1tuQe7YIIwHfgeDlULWiHI/edit#gid=563827556