• Darros: Seawalker
    • Nephenee: Fierce Helberdier
    • Donnel: Village Hero
    • Nanna: Mystletainn Scion
    • Ena: Autumn Tactician
    • Ignatz: Snowscape Artist
    • Joshua: Tropical Gambler

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/06/2023 at 02:59 AM

Well, it’s nice to see Nephenee getting acknowledged. It’s still incredible(ly stupid) that she still has one alt and no Resplendent when she shares her JP VA with Lyn though.

Nanna will be my first backup option, and I guess Hardin can be my backup backup option.

I have to wonder what the thinking behind this gauntlet was, considering if the only requirement was that a unit have SOMETHING on their head (note that Darros and Donnel do not technically have "hats", just headwear) there's plenty of units that could have been options. Ricken and Miriel come to mind.

Ah whatever, Fluffy Hat Nanna is an option and I'm with her.

Shout-out to Nephenee and Darros for being the only characters in this Voting Gauntlet that can, on top of wearing hats, can wear other hats as accessories. As for who I'm voting for, Nanna's festival hat is pretty elaborate and seems to be the clear favorite, so I'll put my hat in for battling for her too.

I think I'll start with Joshua, and if he loses, join Ignatz. Maybe Ena after that? I don't really have a strong connection with anyone here, but I at least have some positive feelings toward Joshua and Ignatz, I suppose.

10 hours ago, Xenomata said:

I have to wonder what the thinking behind this gauntlet was, considering if the only requirement was that a unit have SOMETHING on their head (note that Darros and Donnel do not technically have "hats", just headwear) there's plenty of units that could have been options. Ricken and Miriel come to mind.

Ah whatever, Fluffy Hat Nanna is an option and I'm with her.

Yeah, I was initially thinking Darros, but on reflection, a bandana isn't really in the spirit of the competition. 😛

Come to think of it, the entire left side in general really is stretching the definition of hat, turbans and helmets aren't hats either. The right side has no such issues. I'll probably go with the least popular unit on the right after the first-hour results.

Edited by Humanoid