• Shez: Mercenary Shine
    • Ymir: Seasons of Life
    • Fjorm: Seaside Thaw
    • L'Arachel: Summer Princess
    • Ephraim: Sunshine Valiant
    • Tharja: Beach Dark Mage
    • Ivy: Tidal Breeze

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/06/2023 at 02:59 AM

Ephraim is gonna win this VG like Dimitri and Caspar before him, isn't he?

Oh well, I'll still stick with my guns and go Ivy all the way......up to when she gets upset by Ephraim (or Tharja). If Ephraim happens to lose in Round 1 though, then L'Arachel will be my backup pick.

Well, this is easy. Joining Ephraim's team. I'll reevaluate after that if he loses.

I only have 3 of the 8 units here (Shez, Shamir and L'Arachel) and two of them are racing each other in Round 1, so at least I am guaranteed to have a unit for Rounds 1 and 2.

So I will pick the weaker side between Shez and Shamir.

Anyone know who won between Ivy and Tharja? The only unit I have is Tharja, but I was on team L'Arachel because she's one of my favorite characters.

If Tharja got knocked out, I no longer have a bonus unit and will have to join either, uh, Ephraim or Ivy I guess.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Anyone know who won between Ivy and Tharja? The only unit I have is Tharja, but I was on team L'Arachel because she's one of my favorite characters.

If Tharja got knocked out, I no longer have a bonus unit and will have to join either, uh, Ephraim or Ivy I guess.

Ivy won, so no bonus for you unfortunately.

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Ivy won, so no bonus for you unfortunately.

Alas, it seems that Tharja was the only character who actually wanted to join me this summer. Even L'Arachel, the other 4-star unit, is refusing to show up and I don't think I can afford to try pulling for her anymore.

The good thing is that Ephraim and Ivy were both my next choices after L'Arachel and Tharja, so whoever wins works for me.

Alright, this particular VG (the July one) is just straight up rigged. There's no way it can't be now that we've gotten the same result three years in a row. 

Caspar (Axe Boy) defeats Freyja (FEH Waifu)
Dimitri (Axe Boy) defeats Thorr & Loki (FEH Waifus)
Ephraim (Axe Boy) defeats Ymir & Eir (FEH Waifus)

I refuse to accept any other reason.

Honestly stunned that Ephraim won those last two rounds. Also, greatly humored that the ONE DUDE won the whole thing. XD Can't help but thin k of his signature quote: "I do not pick fights I cannot win." In this case, it was a swimsuit contest against several women.