Elinica: Undaunted Queen- Legendary Hero Battle

GuiltyLove

@Xenomata has been missing for a few days! I don't have beautifully written descriptions like he has, so don't expect much in my post.

I actually got Wind Catria to +8 as of yesterday, but she doesn't have many new skills yet. I am almost out of orbs, so I will save for one more week to try and get her. The summoning session was after I cleared this map. I wanted to use her here; however, I needed the power of Valentia Catria to one hit kill everything. 

Rearmed Grima had some trouble with Elincia until I gave her the Deflect seal

Edited by GuiltyLove

31 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

@Xenomata has been missing for a few days! I don't have beautifully written descriptions like he has, so don't expect much in my post.

Yeah... turns out when you've decided to quit a game, you run out of reasons to stay on the forums for that game, especially if you really didn't offer much of anything interesting or insightful to say. I only remembered to come in and look to see who the new Leg/Mythic hero was.
...Elincia? That's neat. Good clears. Wonder what I woulda done to put her down...

Also not sure "beautifully written descriptions" is the term I'd use... fluff text for stuff that people already know? Heck, if you wanna pretty the post up a bit, just grab the Hero Battle banner off Feh's twitter page, that's what I did 😛

Edited by Xenomata

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Yeah... turns out when you've decided to quit a game, you run out of reasons to stay on the forums for that game, especially if you really didn't offer much of anything interesting or insightful to say. I only remembered to come in and look to see who the new Leg/Mythic hero was.
...Elincia? That's neat. Good clears. Wonder what I woulda done to put her down...

Also not sure "beautifully written descriptions" is the term I'd use... fluff text for stuff that people already know? Heck, if you wanna pretty the post up a bit, just grab the Hero Battle banner off Feh's twitter page, that's what I did 😛

I must have missed your post about quitting the game! I am not too interested in the game at the moment, but I spent a bit of time pulling for the new Catria and giving her skills. I'll likely take a short break and just get daily orbs until.... whenever another unit I like appears. 

I don't have Twitter, haha. Good luck on whatever other game you're playing!

@GuiltyLove Bold opening move to just enter Elincia's range, but the Deflect Melee seal counters her nicely! It worked out well since taking her out early makes everything else more manageable. The Macedon team did great too, it's cool how they were able to enemy phase and bait a lot of things. And Valentian Caatria one-shoting Elincia was great! Congrats on getting more Catrias as well, hope you can get two more before the banner ends!

@XenomataThanks for all the threads you made while you played, hope you're doing well with stuff that's not FEH!

This was a pretty easy map to one turn, Elincia doesn't get her Null Follow-Up until her turn and I feel like the difficulty of the map is supposed to come from all the warping, so when you eliminate that it's mostly just some not super bulky enemies to take out. There was the mage hiding on the other side of the wall, but now with Wings of Mercy 4 there is nowhere to hide. This is what Elincia gets for stealing the warping gimmick from Tana.

@GuiltyLove If you don't mind me using the space to quickly explain, I got sick of the insane amount of Three Houses/Hopes characters being added over the summer, so when the Rhea bootlicker got added as the CYL banner's GHB I said that if anymore 3H characters get added, I was quitting.
Not only did Claude get added just weeks later in the Wind Tribe banner, but they even specifically teased him. And then they (in my eyes) phoned in Brave Marth's refine in favor of the refines they gave to the two Fodlan snowflakes, which I already quit by then but that sunk the dagger in deeper.
It's a very petty reason to quit I admit, but my interest in the game had dwindled to almost nothing by then anyway. Plus on top of the damage done to my wallet, I'm pretty sure Three Houses has been irreparably regarded as my most despised FE game especially thanks to the exposure heaped onto it by Feh, which I didn't think was possible. So... yeah. The last time I turned the game on was to take pictures of my 5* +10 collection on the 8th.

@BoaFerox Tana Emblem looks amazing. So many yellow-bolded borders... kinda wish I had more opportunities to use some of the Tier 4 B passives they've been adding, but I could never actually justify trying to summon for them.

But yeah... thanks, hope you guys keep being able to enjoy whatever you can out of Feh. As for my future in video games... Rhythm Heaven!
...Ba bum bum bum.

Edited by Xenomata

@Xenomata Even though you quit because of his silhouette, Wind Tribe Claude is honestly a pretty valid reason to quit. He's such an awfully designed unit, he's making every single PvP mode less enjoyable by existing. At times it does feel like there's some Three Houses fanboy on the dev team that has way too much influence and gets to make all his silly power fantasy units reality, haha. Still, I enjoy building my team and making one turn clears like these, so I'll probably stick with the game still. Rhythm Heaven is a great game to spend time on, you go big guy!

Admittedly, this one was a little rough with just how much range these enemies have. Fortunately, they can be slowed down to some degree and Elincia really doesn't have an Enemy Phase to speak of. So as long as we kept our distance, the map wasn't super hard (though I did have to mess with almost all my Skills so thanks map).

@Xenomata - Hope you enjoy your new games! It was fun having you around~

@GuiltyLove - Tanking Elincia right off the bat is both terrifying and impressive. R!Grima is no joke! Once she was out of the way, the rest of the map was pretty much a cake walk.

I thought Elincia's own damage was scary, leave it to Catria to deal 125 damage without a special to her. She might be the actual Undaunted Queen here.

@BoaFerox - So, I heard you liked Flared Sparrow. That clear looked a bit personal for Team Tana. Perhaps Elincia will think twice about warping shenanigans in the future!

@Landmaster: Oh that was a nice clear. I can imagine that this map is a nightmare for the more frail units with all the super teleporting. Also is the parasol a better weapon then Elise's prf or was it just more useful on this map. Elise is still a murder machine with either.

@BoaFerox: Fitting that the original warp princess is beating the new warp princess. I'm surprised she doubled someone as fast as Elincia.

This map was a little challanging thanks to all the teleporting, but it was a good trial for Chad's new refine. Its not the perfect refine, but i'd say it turned out rather well

• 4 weeks later...

@Landmaster Flared Sparrow is a great additional tool for the Elises to slow down their enemies! Especially noticeable on the turn where regular Elise was at 1 HP but the staff enemy couldn't reach her thanks to the flames. Great clear! Loving the Battle Revolution music too.

@Sasori Great clear! Nice to see Chad's refine in action. I do wish they didn't give 3-4-star units lower numbers just because they're easier to get, most of them are already dealing with lower stats so it's not like they would surpass most 5-stars anyway. But Chad's refine is useful at least, that Tempo effect is really handy to have. Can't believe Elincia would try to kill orphans, feels like she's become such a villain with this Legendary alt.