[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, just a small thing, even though I didn't take a video of it, Shaver still freezes the game if it misses (this is in the Vergil patch). This is after I missed a 95%, but whatever.

He's still remaking it, so the Shaver thing doesn't really matter, I don't think. You could just GameShark it or something to give it higher hit though, yeah. Just so you can continue to play it, you know.

That's caused by an old FEditor Adv glitch

if he reinserts it, it should be fine, though I don't make any guarantees. I brought it up with Xeld a few years back, it got fixed, and then at some point the fix was lost, so he fixed it again, now I only hope the fix hasn't become lost again. spell animations in general are a pain; I usually spend a few hours every 3-5 months fixing them because there's so much assembly involved and so much potential for fucking up

derp

let's make a custom spell animation

then turn off battle animations so we don't see it

:P

it's a temporary solution for people who are playing but ultimately I think Arch wants it to work :P

^obviously I'm just teasing

though really it's not obvious because I'm judging by my own standards which are totally different than everyone else's

A) i. Is Rath a nomadic trooper

ii. is the Bronze bow a short-range bow (i.e. can it attack at 1 range/melee) - if so, get Nomadic trooper bow animation fix

B) is the weapon setup through the spell association editor - if not, do so

/bored

A) i. Is Rath a nomadic trooper

ii. is the Bronze bow a short-range bow (i.e. can it attack at 1 range/melee) - if so, get Nomadic trooper bow animation fix

B) is the weapon setup through the spell association editor - if not, do so

A) i. Yes

ii. no, but Murglies is and that works fine.

B) duno, seemed like a regular attack

I don't know what's up with the spell animations :/:. Sorry, guys. There's going to be a new Shaver animation in the next version, so I don't really want to go back and try to fix this one. I'm terrible with spell animations anyways, but I'll make sure the next one comes out glitch-free. As for the Bronze Bow, I'll look into it (why are you attacking with that thing anyways?). Probably not going to issue another patch, though.

I'm pretty sure that's what he's doing^

which reminds me

BwdYeti never did get back to me on those spell animations

sigh, that's life

nice people never win or get things their way

that's why 90% of the people I know are fucking douchebags

don't mind me

just raging a little

and before someone gets mad I'm talking about people in general, not Bwd

he probably just

forgot

or something

or has no idea what I'm talking about

I'm sure some freak will tell him about this post

*shrug*

/rage

/rant

/bored

/annoying

I'm sure some freak will tell him about this post
[11:30:19 PM] Astra: hey yeti i think someone be mad

I continue to literally always be on AIM

And I was spending a few months doing that thing

what was it

oh yeah coding an entire engine that

Didn't I send you Shaver already? Or did you just mean doing the other ones in general?

I have no idea man

I might as well be drunk

the hell are you even talking about, I don't know, something about being on AIM and an engine

you should probably just ignore me, I'm just spewing out shit by the second.

sorry, let me rephrase that

*spewing out more shit than usual

there, better? :D :D :D I was totally right about someone telling you; the whole Team Overtroll might show up in this post by a few seconds. Should be renamed "Team Dramatroll", making fun out of random shit on the internet, LIKE BOSSES

I should also probably be careful before someone kicks my ass for derailing topics

and maybe insulting some people

but meh

I don't even think I'm thinking right now

in terms of inhibition

or censoring

bla

bla

bla

spell animations

bla

yeah, if you guys know what's good for you, just assume I've lost any sanity I might have had before

EDIT: I see Dei, always one of the first to give his epically mature 2 cents about the situation

"what situation"

there is none until people come to make it seem like one

it's just like partying

it's not a party

until people come to party

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

hey guys, so so far i am at the halberdiers tale but i cant talk to him yet, cuz i have 3.6. IF I download the latest beta (4.0), do I patch over the patched Elibian Nights or an original copy of FE7, and do i have to replay all those chapters to play the Halberdier's tale?

And how do u unlock Gaiden chapters?

nice people never win or get things their way

that's why 90% of the people I know are fucking douchebags

yes, we are all agog to hear about how all those stupid whores go for asshole guys and how you're just so misunderstood etc. etc.

... We need SA's :allears: or whatever it's called.

holy fuck wallotext

And Yeti is about the busiest guy I know. I feel kinda bad for him, what with being bitched at about battle sprites, bitched at about his game, bitched out because no new FEXP updates in months wait that's me doing that and now he also has to remember obscure spell animations too.

Not to mention IRL shit, does he ever have the time for IRL??

Edited by Klokinator

^clearly not

so in response to what TBA said

I think I gained a little of my sanity back, can someone like, delete all of my posts from today, I've kind of been making stupid comments on every site I've been to in the past hour, it's my "therapy" :P

also Furet, I have no idea what you're talking about

but stop trying to sound smart, the fact that you're successful even when using words like 'asshole' and 'whore' is really irritating

probably because I'm not very bright myself, but I stick to my flawed opinion anyway, whatever the hell opinion that was....

also Furet, I have no idea what you're talking about

but stop trying to sound smart, the fact that you're successful even when using words like 'asshole' and 'whore' is really irritating

TLDR You sounded like a Nice Guy. Incidentally, I object to your implying nobody who swears, ever, even in this case sarcastically, should be successful to the extent of 'well-known on an internet forum centred around an obscure game'. Tony Abbott once reacted to casualties in warfare as 'shit happens', and he's probably going to shitstomp Gillard and run our country into the ground. Prime Minister of Australia. How does that make you feel? People curse. Get used to it.

once again I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

The crux of his point is in the last sentece.