Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

Oh, hey, an edit I missed.

Why do you not want your name in this hack? WHY, damn it?

...I already went through this with ALS once before. Don't feel like doing it again. Anyways, a better question would be why you guys WANT me to be in the list in the first place, especially after I decided to stop contributing for several months solely for this purpose?

Characters do. And you'd left one in. Remember a certain General...?

If I didn't make any mug, he doesn't belong to me.

Yeah, whatever. As long as you concede she wasn't doing it for the hack's sake. And I'd say it's equally because of throwing off the shackles of, like, still thinking Iced displayed leadership and shit.

There wasn't anything else she could have done for the hack's sake. But yeah, it WAS for throwing off the shackles.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I already went through this with ALS once before. Don't feel like doing it again. Anyways, a better question would be why you guys WANT me to be in the list in the first place, especially after I decided to stop contributing for several months solely for this purpose?

They already removed you from the list. Stop talking about it.

Seph tackled the first.

If I didn't make any mug, he doesn't belong to me.

This is a ridiculous concept.

Now can we move onwards?

Yay, more Custom Hacks in the making!

Hmmm...the guy at the armoury looks like the blacksmith in Rune Factory 3. Was he based on that character?

Yep. It's Gaius. XD

I was kinda in RF3 mood so I sprited them all then gave to Astra to put in the game.

Proto, could you please stop protecting Mao? You've heard her side of the story, you worship her, etc...

However, you have no idea of all that occured on MSN right before those events, and I can tell you, she did it to screw everything over, not to help or destroy the hack alone, but to screw US over too.

Furthermore, IIRC you don't want your name in that list for a reason related to Mao, well drop it, your fear of her is useless.

Lastly, if Mao hadn't killed AL, then I believe most of the standstill at FEM wouldn't have happened either because we would have been able to retain more information.

Then, lastly, I would like to request noting Allan's Aokage in the "thanks" notes, we actually kept some of his ideas you know, and he made the original Ch 1 map and helped with contributions to several other things, his influence on the hack is, in my opinion, too big to ignore.

Oh, another thing, Proto, you say Allan left because the hack wasn't moving? His leaving was more related to me and Mao than to lack of progress AFAIK.

Edited by Janne~

Really? ò.ô I thought he told me it was because he saw no future for the project... though it's been a year since he told me, I could be wrong...

That is correct, but I bleieve the reasons for that were more tied to me and Mao than to the rest. He left one day before the forum wipe, after I had been absent for over a week and the entire "power abuse" thing occured. I'm not gonna delve deeper, though >_>

Which mugs specifically?

I can cut down Hand Axes. HP and Spd might be a tad difficult to alter considering the fragile balance. But I'll see.

Well, Renair's face needs some work. Like, moar custom.

Ilanice is too... Tana+Rebecca, again moar custom.

Furet, well, it's good, but could be better.

Crowe is basically Innes.

Kolbane's body is good, but his face is too much like Wil's.

So, in short; need moar custom.

Oh and the difficulty was fine, just a tad annoying at times. But the hand axes definitely need to be more on occasion instead of about 2/3 of the axe guys you encounter.

OMG. . .anyway, I'm seconding the name change from Xeld to Hextator, or he will NEVER shut up about it (and I get to hear the complaints, not you guys. . .be thankful).

DreamsofFive.png

I think the bad guys should hire better bandits, this guy's been trying for five turns and his attacks have all failed :P.

But in all serious, did you forget tile changes? Or did you not want the village destroyed so quickly? If it's the latter, simply putting the village destroying bandit further away would handle this. It would also add some challenge to ferrying people over, since you'd have to get the village before Mr. Bandit comes along while handling everything else.

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL

gollygeewillicker.png

Oh noes, he's gonna betray us! Oh wait, maybe I'd be surprised if Furetchen wasn't all "I don't trust the guy. He's gonna betray us." It might have been better if you didn't have him outright show that at the beginning of the chapter, and saved such an important revelation for when he actually does betray us (like how you had VERY subtle hints about Nasir in FE9).

mandatoryinnesssplice.png

I spy with my little eyes...the hack's mandatory Innes splice!

Let me say that I do like the hack, but it has little things that irk me.

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL