Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

That was immensely helpful, Astelaine, thank you for taking your time to do that.

[spoiler=Comments on bugs]

Bugs:

Neither village gate shuts after visiting.

Does it make sense that Felix can rescue Ilanice, who is mounted?

Kolbane is mentioned as an ensign, but that's a naval rank. (Unless you're using British infantry ranks?) Since he's in the army, he'd be a second lieutenant.

Fixed the gate, forgot to apply tile changes after I edited the chapter.

FE never really made much sense in the rescuing department. XD

And since Furet is our writer:

[1:29:40 AM] Furetchen: British infantry ranks.

[1:29:50 AM] Furetchen: I'm Australian and Irish.

Bugs: No prep screen for Chapters 5 or 6?

It was meant to be like that, since you're running away, you really have no time to prepare for battle.

Also, the chest in Ch6 isn't tile changed. So don't abuse it. XD I forgot to fix it.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lumi was designed to be a Lakche-esque myrmidon tank. 8D

Intriguing! I never end up giving myrms enough love when I play FE, but this sounds promising. Someone's getting more kills next chapter!

And np, Astra!

Edited by Astelaine

...You are amazing.

I am of the leftenant-pronouncing persuasion, although I concede I got ensign mainly from Iago's rank.

Does it make sense that Felix can rescue Ilanice, who is mounted?

Tell that to IS. Con doubled as Weight throughout GBA. I guess he grabs her and the peg trots astride?

Valid points with regards to the writing. I can only say; It Gets Better as the plot gets moving.

Edited by Furetchen

Haha, I prefer to think that he just picks up the whole pegasus, with Ilanice still riding, and carries it over his head like Link would carry a pot in Zelda.

As for the plot, it showed improvement when the shenanigans with Captain Stupid happened, which I sure didn't expect. (Man, they are so dicked now.) But if it starts to really take off after the route switch, all the better.

Well that's one way to disuade Arena abuse.

Only thing I found kinda weird was the random impassable gate tiles in Chapter 2. >_>

And alot of the kill boss chapters could be seize, but that's just me. Give something for keeping the wyvern NPC's alive.

Played the recent patch and enjoyed it but there were a few things in context that irked me, I doubt people even noticed them over the gameplay but I still feel like pointing it out.

Screen1-2.png

AMELIAAAAAAAAAA

Screen2-1.png

Screen3.png

Cool, FE characters can tell range now?

Screen5.png

Lia's palette, nothing seems wrong over here right? Take a closer look

Liaremakev2.png

Her scarf is red while her clothes are green. Seph, that was a mistake on your part.

Screen6.png

Screen7.png

Um, shouldn't that be Mercenary instead of Soldier? I really doubt soldiers would follow a deserter who defected onto the weaker side. :/

Screen5.png

Lia's palette, nothing seems wrong over here right? Take a closer look

Liaremakev2.png

Her scarf is red while her clothes are green. Seph, that was a mistake on your part.

I made no mistake. Troubadour palette is a nightmare to work. Live with it.

Played the recent patch and enjoyed it but there were a few things in context that irked me, I doubt people even noticed them over the gameplay but I still feel like pointing it out.

Screen2-1.png

Screen3.png

Yes, yes they can. Also, fuck, FE7 villager.

Screen6.png

Screen7.png

Um, shouldn't that be Mercenary instead of Soldier? I really doubt soldiers would follow a deserter who defected onto the weaker side. :/

Remember how Gadras referred to Juan as probably another deserter, but is keeping him out of pity? I always thought that they were knights, following their leader to the death.

Note, they are also being treated as if they were nothing, so meh.

Cool, though if they are defecting...

Give something for keeping the wyvern NPC's alive.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to do this. lol

How far is this hack completed, by the way?

(From the first post:)

The download contains the prologue to Chapter 6.

-------------

Also, for the Troubadour palette, you might consider changing the shoulder "armor" to be red and the dress to be the green color. I'm not at my laptop to whip a color sample together (or even check to see what the shoulder armor colors are also tied to, if anything), so it's possible that that might not even be an option. But, if it is, it might closer represent the character's portrait.

Edited by Lord Glenn

(From the first post:)

Also, for the Troubadour palette, you might consider changing the shoulder "armor" to be red and the dress to be the green color. I'm not at my laptop to whip a color sample together (or even check to see what the shoulder armor colors are also tied to, if anything), so it's possible that that might not even be an option. But, if it is, it might closer represent the character's portrait.

So... it has six chapters so far then?

Well, there's a white on the shoulder pads, and if I change that, it'll change on her face as well, and to get the red to match with the white, I'll have to make the shade too light, and it wont match the color on the mug anymore, so, blaraajshdvlkjahrvuarnaerghakghahfadhsdfbluerhg8;q34t2q048tn

God damn Troub palette.

Edited by seph1212

Screen1-2.png

AMELIAAAAAAAAAA

Screen2-1.png

Screen3.png

I blame Astra.

Screen6.png

Screen7.png

Hey, they ain't being paid either. Gadras' general failure isn't helping anyone here.

Hey Luka and Seph, could you please give me information on the background of Lienn and Trent? I'm pretty stuck with the support...

I'll write my own supports, thanks.

Renair's critical makes no sound in the prologue, not sure about other chapters.

That's normal. The animation is bugged like that, and Astra will have to rescript it to get it to work.