Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The enemies are all level 1 or 2 because the creators are trolls so you always get low EXP. You get a healer in Ch 4, although in the new (as yet unreleased) patch you get one in the Prologue. Yeah, Ch.3 is ridiculous in the public patch.

Actually, they're right about sometimes not getting exp at all, at least on chapter 3. For some reason none of the mercenaries (as in the class) are giving me exp though all the other enemy classes are.

Scratch that, its the mercenaries AND myrmidons on chapter 3 that aren't rewarding any exp at all. I'm still stuck in my starting corner of that chapter so im not sure if it applies to the mercenary boss or not.

Edited by euroteres

Yes, they did that too. I think they removed it though (from the version they're working on now) It was to prevent people from grinding on the reinforcements.

i don't mean to annoy u or anything (since apparently everytime i ask something i am giving orders or something) but i was wondering when u think u will release next patch? ^^

i am asking because i am new and i don't know, i am not like rushing u or anything D:

why do I feel like the weapon icons are the coolest thing about this hack right now

I see a guy who reminds me of Hector's brother and Ephraim, a map with a lot of stairs and a Halberdier, presumably Dei's, another Mage Knight import, and the most awesome promotion icon I've ever seen, I think.

Captain Obvious at your service~

woah that was quite fast o.o

also a question are you gonna give astra a custom animation someday

Also is the 26th of August considered early August because if the demo comes out on that day I will be very happy :)

Edited by saifors