Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

However, Rausten didn't use the marble tiles in-game, which became fucked up as the palette was fiddled with to get the level of contrast for the other tiles. It'd be prudent to balance the contrast.

Those tiles might as well be tv snow D:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chapter 3 is not hard at all =(

the one that actually was kind of hard was where you had to escape to the fort. that one took me awhile to figure out how to do optimally.

I had to figure out where the fort was. But the chapter goal screen tells you I think.

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

Well, no one here exists in their gallery topics anymore, so I'll say this here I guess.

Astra, I see the mugs your screenshots with good designs, but on shading of things like cloth and stuff,

there's too much third shade and too little second shade, so wrinkles and hair splits look more like

splits on flat construction paper. It also looks like you're afraid to border objects; ones layered above.

Makes your mugs too flat. A good example is the strap of the bandit/fighter/whatever here.

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af10/AstraLunaSol/10a-1.png

I've noticed your company tend to copy your style and your mistakes(very obvious), so they should listen

to. Or you all could just "tldr" and ignore all this. But I wouldn't expect that to happen....right?

ಠ_ಠ

However, Rausten didn't use the marble tiles in-game, which became fucked up as the palette was fiddled with to get the level of contrast for the other tiles. It'd be prudent to balance the contrast.

It all doesn't matter since I'll be making a custom palette for it anyways (as with many other chapters).

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Rausten was also intended to be a night map, so unless you lit up the entire thing a lot of it would be in shadow.

Well like Feaw said, he's making a custom palette so this is hopefully only temporary. I'll trust him to make a good palette for this and if he doesn't I'll yell at him in skype. :p

I find myself agreeing with Cam as well. Sword!Dancers are overrated (if only they were better at combat. ._.)

Anyways, since I feel like being nice (although I have no clue why) I will tell you that someone made a GBA!Dancer with a sword sometime last year. The post that has it is right here: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=25271&view=findpost&p=1683227 but it's unfinished and probably needs a good bit of work. And don't bother buggering the maker about it.

So could you please stop asking about the dancers? I think it's starting to get on people's nerves. :/

A dancer's job is to dance, and having a sword or not is merely extra. As she dances fine, instead of using our time to make an animation for something so trivial, we use it to make new chapters, a much more productive activity if you ask me.

Edited by Fat Bunny

funny thing is, i only asked if he was making one, never ever asked him "could u please make one?" there is a difference there >_>;, and i am sorry i will stop bothering with dancers who apparently don't have the right to defend themselves psh, and thanks for the link that dancer looks cool ^^

and i am sorry i will stop bothering with dancers who apparently don't have the right to defend themselves

If your dancer is in a situation where it needs to protect her/hiself, you are a BAD GAMER and you should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

Really enjoying the hack so far. Keep up the good work!

What's so odd about 'bugger'? *goes to look it up*

... Oh, so that's what it means. ._. I just use it as an alternative word for bother/bugging. The more you know I guess.

Anyways, loving that hack so far. I can't wait for the new update~

Edited by Kon

is leen playable? if she is, she uses swords? :D

Okay, once. That's fine. Legit question.

psh sword dancers rock >_>; and plus if leen is in the hack and she can't wield a sword something would be wrong D:

Tone makes you a bit annoying, but second time's bearable.

boooooooooo, btw i am really loving ur hack, i just became ur fan ^^

keep the good work and have a good day :3

Three. Totally not going for the guilt trip to push for it.

funny thing is, i only asked if he was making one, never ever asked him "could u please make one?" there is a difference there >_>;, and i am sorry i will stop bothering with dancers who apparently don't have the right to defend themselves psh, and thanks for the link that dancer looks cool ^^

You might not have said it, but you sure as hell are giving out contempt over it.

"Not. Going. To. Happen."

Play the older FE's or use Olivia in FE13.

I think two times is enough, personally.

First, you suggest it: if it gets denied, you try to make a stronger argument and explain your reasoning. If it still gets denied, you accept the person's judgment and/or decision for what it is and move on. XP

If they're a friend or something and you know you're not just being annoying, maybe a 3rd push to get them to have a change of heart.

But in this case I'd say no sword dancah