Descirbe your stats IRL

Galenforcer

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HP: 3 Average.

Str: 3 Average. Some people say I'm pretty strong, but I don't think so.

Skl: 4 I can do a wide variety of things decently, but I'm not really good at them.

Spd: 3 Average. Same with strength.

Lck: 5 I don't want to sound full of myself, but...I sometimes think I'm TOO lucky.

Def: 4 Not very susceptible to pain, apparently.

Res: 4 Harsh comments from the Internet or people I don't know? No problem. Harsh comments from my best friends/family? ...4/5

Con: 3.5 Overweight, but you couldn't tell unless I had to tuck in my shirt.

Wow. I might make a good unit.

Edited by Shiningbolt

Here are the stats you can fill out:

Hp= 1 (can't run and heart beats too hard when i do... Perhaps, a bit less is appropriate...)

Strength= 1

Skill= 4

Speed= 2 may be 3... can sprint but not for a long run...

Luck= 4

Def= 2

Res= 2

Con= 1/2..?

I'd think that it's something like a relative scale within the range of the hypothetical abilities of the population of this forum, since I doubt any super athletes would sit around and talk on a forum all day. In which case, 1 is very below average, 2 is below average, 3 is average, 4 is above average, 5 is very above average.

since there is a issue with pitting this against FE as most civilians have ~10 HP where the max here is 5 and most of us have 2-4, and adult female is a 5 con where I noticed most chicks put their con as 1.

But I dunno. Lancelot?

1-5 was a pretty okay scale to go by without too much complication.

A stat comparison to actual FE characters wasn't really the idea of this little game, but I guess you can think you're weaker than the NPC civilians.

I guess my magic stat would be 4.

Magic=intelligence?

Uhhhhhhhhhh 3 or 2.5?............. 2....

I mean in high school I felt pretty smart with a high GPA and I was among the "smart ones" xD But when I compare my sat scores to everyone else's.... I mean I've got the best sat score out of my family, but I've found so many people who find that a low grade, when to us that was pretty big xD And then there's college. Anything related to college has made me feel so much less smart!

And school's not all there is to intelligence. There's more than just textbook smarts and I..... just no. :lol: Possibly because I was born that way and maybe because I hardly talk at all so I never learned the things about life from anyone else as I grew up. There are many things to do with life that I never knew but everyone else finds common knowledge.

And how are people finding out which class they're most like? =o

Edited by Agnaktor

Alright, since we're now including Mag (Yipee~) Time for more indepth stats!

HP: 3(As this represents Stamina...I can go on and on for a while)

Str: 1(Other than relying my shoulders to carry up to half my weight, my arms have crap strength at all)

Mag: 3.5(Average inteligence. I have just enough to make a passable engineer :P: )

Skl: 2(Lousy hand eye coordination, unless it came to catching stuff thrown at me, shooting into the net in basketball at close range as I lack the strength toss stuff too far, enough dexterity to toy around with chips on a bread bourd without wrecking it or blwoing them up involuntarily)

Spd: 5(My only survival skill back when the whole class was forced to play rugby in PE classes back in highschool...oh and the only thing I could excel in when it came to sports competitions[no medals though but close :(: ])

Lck: 4(I wouldn't have achieved as far or as much as I have if it weren't for this stat)

Def: 1(Highly vulnerable to physical pain)

Res: 1(Highly vulnerable to emotional pain)

Con: 1(5'5" and 101Ibs should probably qualify for this...if not do point out and I shall increase this one accordingly)

Dodge-or-die characters FTW!!!

I have horrible luck!!! ;~;

*goes to the secret shop and flashes his silver card as he buys 4 Goddess Icon*

*hands 2 to Agnaktor*

*sends the remaining 2 to frostbite via parcel delivery which gets lost in transaction due to frosty's underwhelming luck, but somehow ends up among Frostbite's lunch the next day due to Rothene's luck*

This forum has a lot of skinny people.

(in other words, compare your height/weight ratio to the average. I'd say that if you're about average, your CON would be 3. Adjust accordingly. I'm something like 17% lighter than I should be, so that's why I put my CON as 1).

This forum has a lot of skinny people.

(in other words, compare your height/weight ratio to the average. I'd say that if you're about average, your CON would be 3. Adjust accordingly. I'm something like 17% lighter than I should be, so that's why I put my CON as 1).

I found this through google...not sure if the values are proper or not: http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height_weight.shtml

So based on the chart, 5'5" low end is 131(I presume Ibs here) So me being 101Ibs...making me 23% lighter than the 'low' rating. That makes my Con 1 based on your words?