The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

10 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

As far as I understand, those "Rabbids" (which is an insult to the cute little animals) are basically the forefathers of the utter abominations that are Minions that have been a fad that thankfully died out a few years ago.
Anything with them in it is a very, VERY hard pass from me.

Rabbids also weren't as milked as the Minions were. They're annoying but they don't trigger my fight or flight response like the Minions do.

Which is where the dilema comes in, because i've heard good things about Mario+Rabbids and the idea of a Mario SRPG is intriguing.

10 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

MX1emsH.png

Here we have a wild Chika in her natrual habitat. 

5 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Gameplaywise it feels that offensive artes don't really exist (unless in zero artes turns) because link attacks and brave orders.

One of the Brave Orders is pretty much a passive Zero Arts, so there's that. 

I wouldn't recommend Link Attacks that use up BP btw. It's better to save them up for Brave Orders.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Did you watch yesterday's episode yet?

It was 👌

Indeed it was.

Really my only hope for this season is that we don't get a repeat of last season's episode 11. Because episode 11 in season 1 was the worst episode by far, even if they poked fun at it the following episode.

I also hope it doesn't get postponed but considering Pokemon and One Piece have both gotten postponed, it's basically only a matter of time.

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Really my only hope for this season is that we don't get a repeat of last season's episode 11. Because episode 11 in season 1 was the worst episode by far, even if they poked fun at it the following episode.

#JusticeForHayasaka!

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I also hope it doesn't get postponed but considering Pokemon and One Piece have both gotten postponed, it's basically only a matter of time.

pls no

iirc the producer did say something like ''most of the work is done, but we need to do a bit more'' so it's a possibility yes

Delivered sweet, sweet justice with Uni blasting K-Sha from orbit using the Brave Cannon.
Get rekt, b****!

Seriously, the end of Noire's story reminded me why I hated K-Sha once again. I regret ever saying I can't bring myself to hate her anymore.
Though quite honestly, Noire's reaction to that whole ordeal is pretty ludicrous, too. "Yeah, let's stay friends. You're better than Neptune, because you said 'sorry'." Like, girl, did you miss the part where she tried to kill your little sister in a jealous fit?!? TWICE?!? Granted, the second time was not entirely K-Sha's fault, but still. WTF, Noire? I like you as much as the next guy, but wtf?
Playing through this for the third time I can safely say that Noire's story is easily the worst part of the game. Glad that's behind me now and I can get back to the stuff that's actually good.

Though I will say: that scene where the game almost went Conquest Route on me made me legit tear up even though I've seen it for the third time now. This part in particular not so much tugs at my heartstrings as it rips the damn thing right out of my chest:

Ie4xVfO.jpg

Speaking of good stuff, here's Neptunia's resident magical nuke, gazing upon the Mario 3D World level:
7VALppN.jpg

58 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Seriously, the end of Noire's story reminded me why I hated K-Sha once again. I regret ever saying I can't bring myself to hate her anymore.
Though quite honestly, Noire's reaction to that whole ordeal is pretty ludicrous, too. "Yeah, let's stay friends. You're better than Neptune, because you said 'sorry'." Like, girl, did you miss the part where she tried to kill your little sister in a jealous fit?!? TWICE?!? Granted, the second time was not entirely K-Sha's fault, but still. WTF, Noire? I like you as much as the next guy, but wtf?
Playing through this for the third time I can safely say that Noire's story is easily the worst part of the game. Glad that's behind me now and I can get back to the stuff that's actually good.

now that's the DragonFlames i know XD

And yeah, from Act 2 Noire's was the weakest, while Blanc's was the strongest imo, mainly to C-sha being freaking amazing and K-sha being bleh

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

now that's the DragonFlames i know XD

I'm back in action!

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And yeah, from Act 2 Noire's was the weakest, while Blanc's was the strongest imo, mainly to C-sha being freaking amazing and K-sha being bleh

Blanc's part is the one I'm playing right now, fittingly using the "Lowee crew" (Blanc, Rom, Lolinuke 2 Ram, and C-Sha).
I'll never get tired of Ram going "Dummy, you're a dummy" when she kills something. Always cracks me up.

My personal favorite story of Act 2 is Vert's, mostly because of Nepgear and Big Nep's involvement in it (and you know I love those two). And the Doggoo... people are just freaking hilarious.
Love Blanc's and Nep's stories a great deal, too, though. This game is one of my absolute absolute favorites for a reason.

Edited by DragonFlames

On 4/24/2020 at 1:03 PM, Armagon said:

I still think about how we were robbed of caped Morag.

DUIJNwWW0AAFLRz?format=jpg&name=small

The cape does make her look more imposing. I think it works splendidly.

--

My soul remains trapped in Civ VI and nothing else for the past... week? I lose track of time do I need help?. I've been trying Domination with the Ottomans on the True Start Europe map. It feels much too small for a Standard-sized map, Europe should be significantly bigger for a fun game. The randomly chosen AI opponents are Greece, Hungary, Poland, Rome, France, the Netherlands, and Sweden.

Amassed Archers, Warriors, and Galleys, and took Athens. Used the same army to steal the capital and another good city from Hungary, the presence of Crossbows among the enemy then forced me to stop. So I built up my economy, built a city in the middle of nowhere for Niter access, got an army of Janissaries up and running with it, and conquered a severely undefended Poland. Four Janissaries and my one good Great General sufficed for a very exposed and unarmed Sweden, but then I went for France, which had built Renaissance Walls, conquered the Netherlands, and mustered up a decent army with Garde Imperiales. I didn't bring enough siege units, just two Bombards, and left Ibrahim in Sweden's remains for loyalty pressure negation I probably didn't need. France is gonna be a retreat and a slog now due to my miscalculations, and I might be better off amassing a navy for Rome instead. I half-inclined to scrap this game instead and learn from my mistakes on a new one. I got what I wanted- a taste of the Ottoman playstyle, which I do like, I was simply being too hasty after some easy captures. Of course, the simplest path to conquering the world is waiting for Jet Bombers or GDRs, but thats too long, too boring, and too not exclusive to any civilization.

If I'm gonna do another Domination, I might try Hungary's unique approach. Build some army, but rely mostly on a push later on by levying City-State forces for a while. I'll crank their numbers up to 18 for maximum benefit.

18 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

This game is one of my absolute absolute favorites for a reason.

MegaNep is 👌 

If they can top it in the next mainline game it would be a sight to behold

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

MegaNep is 👌 

If they can top it in the next mainline game it would be a sight to behold

Oh yes, that it would.
Safe to say that game would be my singular favorite game of all time if it does top MegaNep.

Alright, I've beaten those two several times now. Only thing left is the last reward, which I know has to be under ten turns. I'm confident I've managed to do that during at least one of the previous fights, but let's see if I can do it for when it matters.

Which is going to boil down to luck, pretty much.

Ah well, that's for another day.

Well, I failed against the second boss in Einhel Keep.

Even on second lowest difficulty Altina was 2RKO'ed and the other two 3RKO'ed.

Apparently I have to use the Orions's Brave order since Altina's allows to take 90% less damage and Millium's gives physical immunity.

The problem however was that I had no brave order points for this fight.

Doing group projects online because of the quarentine was hell. Luckily, one of my group members has worked with me before so i know she's reliable. The other guy though? He did jack shit. Even after i sent him emails and he said he'd do it but he never did, despite today being the due date.

Welp, skidoodle skedaddle, i've turned in the assiginment and made it clear the other guy didn't participate. He ain't getting any points. 

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Doing group projects online because of the quarentine was hell. Luckily, one of my group members has worked with me before so i know she's reliable. The other guy though? He did jack shit. Even after i sent him emails and he said he'd do it but he never did, despite today being the due date.

Welp, skidoodle skedaddle, i've turned in the assiginment and made it clear the other guy didn't participate. He ain't getting any points. 

Teamwork at its finest! 😎

682416175124447257.png?v=1

Good Morning!

First_Dungeon_Theme.mp3

5 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

The problem however was that I had no brave order points for this fight.

They are pretty easy to get though. Just 2 mob battles should give you the five points

Edited by Shrimperor

10 hours ago, Benice said:

Not gonna lie, it's nice how everyone's nice to each other in this thread.

Agreed.
It's like coming to visit a group of friends every time you log in. Might sound corny as hell, but that's genuinely how I feel.

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

This is why I always hated doing group projects, both in school and university.
Good on you to really stick it to the asshole.

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

682416175124447257.png?v=1

Good Morning!

Hello!
KTD9h41.jpg
*smiiiiiile*

Edited by DragonFlames

Best thing to happen to my uni life was finding a group from the very start and sticking with it until the end.

Helped

Alooooot.

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Might sound corny as hell, but that's genuinely how I feel.

^^

So with all these friendship and corny speeches...

Who, among us, is the protagonist?

44 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Breaking news, Shulk still doesn't actually eat the sandwich.

0/10, game's fucking ruined. 

Alright, jokes aside though, we did also get some sweet new screenshots of each character

EWlDniXVAAIh4Md?format=jpg&name=large

EWlDoiXU4AMMyPB?format=jpg&name=large

EWlDqJZUcAAZZJu?format=jpg&name=large

EWlDn_EUcAEz_Rf?format=jpg&name=large

EWlDlehVcAEnMeA?format=jpg&name=large

EWmUsVzXkAIrndn.png

It's  h i m

EWlDpr3U0AEqd-z?format=jpg&name=large

This one has me ascended. The path to englightenment.

EWlDqgBUEAE09WQ?format=jpg&name=large

I love them all.

And here's a comparison image

IMG_20200427_064004.jpg?width=384&height

Original Melia is cursed now. Cyptid-looking ass.

Edited by Armagon

32 minutes ago, Armagon said:

0/10, game's fucking ruined. 

Alright, jokes aside though, we did also get some sweet new screenshots of each character

EWlDniXVAAIh4Md?format=jpg&name=large

EWlDoiXU4AMMyPB?format=jpg&name=large

EWlDqJZUcAAZZJu?format=jpg&name=large

EWlDn_EUcAEz_Rf?format=jpg&name=large

EWlDlehVcAEnMeA?format=jpg&name=large

EWmUsVzXkAIrndn.png

It's  h i m

EWlDpr3U0AEqd-z?format=jpg&name=large

This one has me ascended. The path to englightenment.

EWlDqgBUEAE09WQ?format=jpg&name=large

I love them all.

And here's a comparison image

IMG_20200427_064004.jpg?width=384&height

Original Melia is cursed now. Cyptid-looking ass.

Is it just me, or does Reyn look a little odd? Particularly in the eyes, I think? Honestly his face is stretched in an awkward pose there, so I'm not sure. Other than that, they look beautiful!

Edited by lightcosmo

47 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Is it just me, or does Reyn look a little odd? Particularly in the eyes, I think? Honestly his face is stretched in an awkward pose there, so I'm not sure.

It's probably the angle

EWlDqB9U8AAJIAB?format=jpg&name=large