FEE3 - 2012

Arch

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelsper: "Surprisingly still better than FE1 mugs."

They are. I actually think they're cute stylistically.

lol. I know, you as an artist, is cringing at them despite them fitting... you said so yourself... but I'm liking the style. XD

Thanks for the Silver Blade feedback. I agree it's long-winded, so I'm sure we'll be looking to cut the fat off the meat without cutting down to the bone. We will also be looking into other edits of things the commentators touched upon while playing/watching through. So yeah, thanks again for exposing it and hope people are at least intrigued by it and what will be released in the future. I'm glad you got a good laugh out of some of the dialogue. A reaction is just what I was trying to achieve.

I thought I'd mention that I love Xiao Emblem's simplicity; the old-school look. It's consistent so it really works well. Not to mention the dialogue is golden.

Cabrones?

XD

That made me laugh so much XD

Ok, now I know that I have to put those reinforcement monster a few turns early.

For the emoticons, Kanningu is the only character that uses them, is part of her personality.

And "weon" is a chilean word, it's like "dude" in english, but it can take other meanings too.

Because mouths suck

no they are PRETTY

also that crown is cool as fuck

because the main spriter, lumi, has trouble with facial features.

:<

assuming she did the crown, she's mighty good at that

crown-spriting, I mean~ :U

no they are PRETTY

also that crown is cool as fuck

:<

assuming she did the crown, she's mighty good at that

crown-spriting, I mean~ :U

I'm a far better designer than spriter and also the crown was a product of my Henry V addiction :B

"Before I go..." "I LOVE YOU!" hahaha

"White master race!" ...but i love black people

"HPsauce" The most epic kind of sauce

The second Isaac is from a game called, "Lost Magic." Which is an awesome game (just sayin)

I actually thought about asking for that Isaac animation but, 1. I feel like a bum asking for sprites and I already had enough from him and 2. I felt like that one would be better for a promotion.

If Darren dies there is an alternate ending where Riku and Isaac chat, and I was going to have some conditional events to have different endings with the deaths of Darren and Batta, but didn't do it since it's all basically done with. If they both lived it would have gone to a gaiden chapter where Batta would have been recruited.

Anyways, I loved the commentary :D

Edited by fuzz94

I'm a far better designer than spriter and also the crown was a product of my Henry V addiction :B

oh I see

well you did a pretty damn good job making it