The second batch of DLC

I just want Raven in priority in dlc like palla, catria and est. After that , Zelgius obviously and some like Michalis , Hardin and HECTOR ! (and many others) But in a dlc , I want Cervantes , Exceli and the others..

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a pervert myself but I still have to question the design direction.

Est had the underboobs, Catria the open cleavage and Paola got the panty shot. With these outfits I simply can't take them seriously as participants in a war where people actually die for real.

Of course anatomical issues and those poses that lack any expression whatsoever just make it even worse.

It wouldn't really matter if they showed they could fight imo, as I said in another topic its not like all the other units besides cavilers are wearing anything better. The poses are dumb though but the art itself is good and most of the outfit is good on all of them, its just that they all have some flaws.

Unless I'm reading it wrong, the "military secrets" that went missing is the "character memo" from Everybody's Room (the one with everyone's profile, including their birthday), which My Unit keeps. I like it when they refer to gameplay elements in the story : P

^There's such a thing as negative attention, you know...

I'm not too concerned on it here, it's an optional part of the game, and they aren't really trying to keep a consistent art style/art quality with those DLCs, they're really more focused on fan service. I kinda do wish they put more effort on consistency but oh well. At least I can look at stuff like Palla pelvic thrusting like no man ever could.

On a more on-topic note, I'm curious to know if those chest rewards can have some new legendary weapons, or if it's just random common items all the time. :/

Also would like to know if anyone has a guess on when the next DLC might show up.

It's just random regular items, like the villages in ST and KvK.

The next DLC should be announced within the next 24 hours, along with the release of the final SpotPass team. The DLC should be just the final Ultimate Training map, in all likelihood the first 6-star map. The SpotPass team will of course be the villains we've been been waiting for.

It's unlikely we'll see new items in chests, since even the "new" legendaries in Infinite Divine Weapons already exist in the original game. In a few weeks, every single, previously DLC-exclusive legendary weapon will be available from SpotPass. So it's unlikely there are any still unused legendaries left in the game, for them to use as "new" items in future DLC.

However, a new legendary as a reward at the end of the mission is slightly more likely. Since we've already gotten numerous items as DLC rewards, like the various Skill manuals, the Silver Card and Demon Fighter+Bride promotion items.

The next DLC should be announced tomorrow, Japan time. If we're unlucky, the announcement could be slightly later.

Villains team is out!

Got Oliver, and he's about the same as he was in LvD. His team is just weird, and it seems like the pattern is for these guys to all show up at LV20 promoted, which is fun.

Battle Monks (x5): Strength +2, Curse, Crimson Curse, Magnificent Flame

Valkyries (x4): Resistance +2, Speed +2, Astra

I guess they really don't care about their original classes.

And Oliver has as much Str as the Battle Monks do. Hah.

Edited by Othin

The team's labelled as "Others". Got Linus, Lv.20, same stats as LvD, Best SKL/Worst LCK. He would be 6th in my release schedule (wouldn't be surprised if the order is based on their original game's number; should get Petrine next). Accompanied by 4 Berserkers, 3 Paladins and 2 Dragon Masters.

Berserkers: Even Biorhythm, Wrath, Hot Start

Paladins: Outdoor Battle, Defense+2, Holy Shield

Dragon Masters: Strength+2, Hot Start, Ride Fast

Other than Even Biorhythm, seems pretty normal.

Wait, so who all is on the villain spotpass team? So far, all I know from what has already been said is that the team is Oliver, Petrine, Lloyd, and Linus. Who else is there? Please be Camus.

We already know their unique skills from LvD, for the most part.

Camus: Luna or Lightning Speed

Trabant: Renewal

Ishtar: Astra

Narshen: Vengeance

Lloyd: Pass

Linus: Counter

Ursula: Magic Expert

Selena: Resistance Cry

Petrine: Lance Expert or Magnificent Flame

Oliver: Luna

Camus and Petrine are the odd cases because as Paladins, they only have two class skills they could have as enemies, plus their unique skill, plus a Slayer skill, so they still need one more filler skill to get the maximum of five skills like the others in LvD. But it seems like the filler skills would be the more generic Luna and Lance Expert, leaving Lightning Speed and Magnificent Flame as the skills they keep as SpotPass characters.

Although we can't be certain. Again, certain skills just don't show up on enemies, so it's possible that some of them have those skills and just ended up with one or more filler skills as a result.

Edited by Othin

Best SpotPass team name ever...

I guess "Villains" might not be a good name to use, especially if there are fans who have qualms about using "evil" characters, but something like "Rivals", which some Japanese sites use, could have worked. "Others" just seems way too vague for something that's actually rather specific, but oh well.

I am rather worried about the lack of DLC announcement. The site's already updated the SpotPass section, so I figure there won't be a DLC announcement today : /