Best critical/skill quote, Serenes Forest edition Tourney Final results and disscusion

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww man i missed a few people

oh well

Thank you Sumia for teaching me how to pronounce Ylisse.

yes

I like "Begone!" the most. I do like how Sumia says "I'll end this now" and "Here goes!" too...

"I'll end this now."

Edited by ポーラ

Oh...so that's what she says. I never understood that. Though it was "Fur Release" :XD:

Anyway, voted for "I'll end this now"

Edited by Peekayell

Well, I don't get how anyone could vote for that line. It's one of the many lines in the game that makes me sick.

Thanks to them, these supposed loveable characters come across as a bunch of sick psychopaths.

And obviously this verbal teabagging is specifically uncalled for in a series that makes it quite clear that people actually die when they reach 0 HP.

So it's "No hard feelings" for me. But then again, Longu probably pronounces that line ironic or overly enthusiastic.

Edited by BrightBow

Well, I don't get how anyone could vote for that line. It's one of the many lines in the game that makes me sick.

Thanks to them, these supposed loveable characters come across as a bunch of sick psychopaths.

And obviously this verbal teabagging is specifically uncalled for in a series that makes it quite clear that people actually die when they reach 0 HP.

So it's "No hard feelings" for me. But then again, Longu probably pronounces that line ironic or overly enthusiastic.

I dunno, Lon'qu always comes of as kind of a loony, considering he's always talking about stabbing people.

I voted for "Be silent!" because his voice gets all baritone when he says it.

I dunno, considering that this is a franchise with people like Navarre and Rutger.