I don't get why Breezy targetting BBM is so suspicious. Breezy can be confirmed as tracker by BBM revealing his night result so that'll clear him of being a kidnapper.

Since Elie isn't getting lynched:

##Unvote

##Vote: Bluedoom

We'll lose less if he's town. Back-up roles are common scum claims too.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kirsche: that doesn't definitively prove, because Breezy could (probably accurately) guess that BBM couldn't do anything last night, if the kidnap had higher priority than his night action. At least one more night will be necessary for anything approaching confirmation.

I'm agreeing that Breezy is echoing a lot of stuff, plus using the word bandwagon doesn't help either. However, he's new but I don't want that to be a "get-out-of-jail" free card. Breezy, post some bro ideas of your own!

Rapier's last big post bugs me somewhat. In the past, he's often dropped his case very quickly when called for it, and then says he's willing to give people a chance. I remember in C9++, he did that with Strege... and both of them turned out to be scum. I don't like his constant mistakes either, although that could the RapierTM brand of incompetence. He's also prone to pat new players on the head.

And Rapier, you don't need to vote someone because you're suspicious of them, you're my prime example! Also, we need some more Dallas in the house, His vote is still kinda relevant but all content is about Terr and JB.

Marth doesn't have enough votes on him, so I think it was necessary to vote. Also, all I had on Terrador was his serious vote during RVS (which he explained he never participated in one before) and his lack of vote on Elie (he had voted him, but I missed it). So, yes, aside from his RVS thing, there is nothing wrong that I can see with him. Not a very strong case, now is it? Hence why I switched targets. It makes no sense to keep focusing on Terrador.

I'd say your case is actually worse than mine. You just gave a slight prod on Breezy, and a pat in the head for being a newbie, while I actually pursued Terrador. Why so casual?

Also, pretty sure Shinori addressed Rapier's "coasting" comment in his most recent post, by replying to both Rapier & Marth who called him out for it in the same post.

WRT Marth's coasting, or anyone's coasting. This is D1, and it was like mid-D1 when votes came up about various players regarding Coasting. Are we seriously using that as the best available reason to find scum, this early in the game? With all the "coasting" going on, we prolly have a Scumteam of 8-9.

Actually, Shinori just attacked me and then said he'd keep his vote on Marth because he isn't contributing anyhow. I've no problem with his reasoning, but I had a problem with it when he said Marth was coasting on Page 5 (too early for this). The issue here is time. Can't do anything about it now since Marth is actually derping and coasting now and I can say it for certain because we're on PAGE 10 and 9 hours from going into Night 1.

For me it looks like you're not really trying to find scum. If you could post thoughts on other people it would be nice.

Just voting JB because "wagin" isn't cutting it at all for me.

You're basically doing the same. Your only serious vote was on Breezy because he wasn't contributing. What are your opinions about the rest?

@Darros

Will you still insist on blamming JB for a RVS vote? Is that really all you got?

Rapier's thought process sucks. You first say in post ##142 that Shinori's vote on me in Pg 5 was weak and opportunistic and was too soon. Then in post #143 you say I'm coasting... well my few posts before that were in pages 6 and 7, NOT FAR FROM PAGE 5 huh? Then in post ##161 you're voting me cuz... I'm coasting? Uh ok lol go ahead and grasp more, or even waffle more, cuz we haven't been having a lot of pages for the first two days. Do I need to remind you that the major portion of discussion this phase was spent on people speculating about dayvig!Eli and whining about Prims' wtfposts ED1? No, sorry, I've got nothing more to say.

tl;dr : You're Grasping And You Know It

Okay, let me try again.

The issue here is TIME. He voted you on Page 5 for coasting. For me, it's TOO SOON to say someone's coasting because there is LITTLE CONTENT to be commenting about, as you affirmed on your post (hence why I voted Shinori, it is an opportunistic excuse). However, I do think that you are coasting NOW because a) It was page 8 when I voted you and we had many things to discuss about and b) You continued to post scarcely and show little to no content.

Also, being Amnesiac means nothing.

Rapier, two quick things:

Just a heads-up, in case you missed it: Darrps isn't going to be around until Day 2. Let's put a pin in that and talk to him about it later, non?

Also... how does being an amnesiac mean nothing? Assuming that he genuinely is who he claims to be (doubtful), it certainly matters. Having an extra power role? Erm, yes please, if he really is who he says to be. I agree that Bluedoom is worth lynching, since I highly doubt he's telling the truth, but I don't agree with that piece of your logic.

I reorganized your "Everybody" thoughts post. Do you think it's fair that you don't like being found scummy for having minimal thoughts on other players, but you can do the same (ref. Marth)?

Your thought on breezy doesnt actually say what you think about him.

Also, pretty sure Shinori addressed Rapier's "coasting" comment in his most recent post, by replying to both Rapier & Marth who called him out for it in the same post.

WRT Marth's coasting, or anyone's coasting. This is D1, and it was like mid-D1 when votes came up about various players regarding Coasting. Are we seriously using that as the best available reason to find scum, this early in the game? With all the "coasting" going on, we prolly have a Scumteam of 8-9.

1. I never said that I didn't like being found scummy for having minimal opinions. I am still new to mafia in general (this is my 3rd game) and I'm more of the sit back and watch it unfold type. Which makes me slap myself every time I get a comment on inactiveness

2. I'm not liking Breezys attitude and that's really it. Breezy seems to be a not so serious newbie.

3. Derp. I'm not sure if he made a post before that post and that was why I pointed it out.

4. Did you read about Darros? I'm not liking his focused view. And all he has really talked about is JB/Terrador/Breezy.

##Unvote

##Vote Darros

Why you no have more opinions even after I asked?

(I am willing to consolidate if we can't reach lynch)

Marth doesn't have enough votes on him, so I think it was necessary to vote. Also, all I had on Terrador was his serious vote during RVS (which he explained he never participated in one before) and his lack of vote on Elie (he had voted him, but I missed it). So, yes, aside from his RVS thing, there is nothing wrong that I can see with him. Not a very strong case, now is it? Hence why I switched targets. It makes no sense to keep focusing on Terrador.

I'd say your case is actually worse than mine. You just gave a slight prod on Breezy, and a pat in the head for being a newbie, while I actually pursued Terrador. Why so casual?

6e71b249985633aca33104032e131b51.png

You seem to have got stuck in a coasting induced loop, how about you read all my post before you start talking rubbish. All your Terr hunting was "RVS weird, dat bad." It then became "Terr is new, PAT PAT PAT." You're so casual it hurts, you make General!Amelia look efficient. It's also funny how you've ignored a lot of Marth's newer content, selective reading eh?

1. I never said that I didn't like being found scummy for having minimal opinions. I am still new to mafia in general (this is my 3rd game) and I'm more of the sit back and watch it unfold type. Which makes me slap myself every time I get a comment on inactiveness

Wait but you just said-

Over at fanfiction, Day 1 usually ends in no lynch and there is no RVS. I didn't even do RVS in my first game on here cause I wasn't sure what to say and do.

Not quite sure how to interpret these?

4. Did you read about Darros? I'm not liking his focused view. And all he has really talked about is JB/Terrador/Breezy.

##Unvote

##Vote Darros

Why you no have more opinions even after I asked?

(I am willing to consolidate if we can't reach lynch)

This, I wholeheartedly agree with? And is primarily what I was hoping for from other players at least.

Gonna take a look at Scorri and Shinori, and to a lesser extent, Shin and Prims. If I didn't know any better, I'd say they are flying under the radar pretty much entirely. Not to say I have anything on them, they've just been forgettable (in descending order)

Also a request to everyone; If you aren't voting for JB, Marth or Breezy, explain as best as you can (with actual evidence preferably) why your vote is, at the moment, on someone else.

Yeah, I've been busy so haven't been around much. Also my thing of being inactive D1 is still a thing cause *effort* when what if I just get shot N1 (this is a throwback to when I was constantly getting shot N1 to the point where I stopped caring about D1. I'm trying to fix it but *things*, etc.).

Either way, I'm content leaving my vote on Breezy for now. Still no real content with opinions or anything original, dat rolespec into BBM, and then the tracker claim proves nothing one way or the other because kidnapper almost always hooks as well as protects. If Breezy is scum, assuming kidnapper is scum and not just compulsive or something, he'd be able to know if the kidnap hooks in which case he'd be able to easily claim BBM went no where and even if the kidnapper isn't scum, it'd be a safe bet to say that BBM went no where. Also, role=/= alignment, etc. Basically, my point is, Breezy has done nothing to convince me to move my vote and a simple tracker claim isn't going to change that.

Oh right, other wagons.

I see literally no reason to vote JB, think the wagon is dumb, and will refuse to vote for it today. Marth... eh. Backup is a fairly common scum fakeclaim, but I don't think that alone is reason to lynch him. His activity hasn't been great, but neither has mine. I don't see a major reason to vote him tbh. Out of the three wagons the only one I really support is Breezy.

6e71b249985633aca33104032e131b51.png

You seem to have got stuck in a coasting induced loop, how about you read all my post before you start talking rubbish. All your Terr hunting was "RVS weird, dat bad." It then became "Terr is new, PAT PAT PAT." You're so casual it hurts, you make General!Amelia look efficient. It's also funny how you've ignored a lot of Marth's newer content, selective reading eh?

Actually my Terrador hunting was about RVS + him not voting Elie (I noticed he voted him later, silly me). Since RVS is a terrible reason to lynch someone by the end of the phase, I left his case. Is there anything wrong with that?

Also, I didn't ignore his new content. There is none. He sheeped what a lot of people said about Breezy and complained about SSG, which everyone else also did before. Then he proceeded to argue against my case, which I RESPONDED to. Selective reading of your part, eh?

Rapier, two quick things:

Just a heads-up, in case you missed it: Darrps isn't going to be around until Day 2. Let's put a pin in that and talk to him about it later, non?

Also... how does being an amnesiac mean nothing? Assuming that he genuinely is who he claims to be (doubtful), it certainly matters. Having an extra power role? Erm, yes please, if he really is who he says to be. I agree that Bluedoom is worth lynching, since I highly doubt he's telling the truth, but I don't agree with that piece of your logic.

Amneasic isn't that important of a role, since it requires a decent role to die and then the Amneasic takes one turn to take its powers. And even if Marth is one, he'll be targetted as soon as a power role is killed since he revealed it (not his fault, I know). We don't know if the Kidnapper is town, so even the Doc wouldn't be able to help him in that case (and I seriously doubt there is a Town Kidnapper and Doctor in the same setting). I'm still not against lynching Marth.

Guys, I think we have only 2 hours and Marth has only 2 votes (SSG unvoted). I wouldn't mind lynching Breezy because he looks more like an opportunistic scum than a town newbie, aside from his sheeping and lack of contribution (he changed the subject to rolespec when questioned by Elie). I'm against lynching JB because the wagon makes no sense to me and I wouldn't lynch someone over RVS stuff.

Now, Breezy has 4 votes and we need 5 to lynch at end phase. It's safer to assume that he'll be the one who'll be lynched this turn.

Soo...

Unvote

##Vote: Breezy

Wow, I didn't realize how little time we had left. It's too late to make a new wagon and I'd rather lynch Marth than the tracker claim or JB, although I don't really think he's scummy.

##Unvote

##Vote: Bluedoom RIP

I'll be here for the deadline so, if someone else votes for Marth, I'll also switch my vote back to him. I'd rather lynch him.

Votals

(5) Breezy: JB, scorri, bearclaw, Elieson, Rapier

(4) Marth: Shinori, Terrador, kirsche, Prims

(3) JB: Darros, Breezy, Shin

(2) Darros: Strege, SSG

(1) kirsche: Prims

(1) SSG: Marth

(1) bearclaw: JB

With 15 voting, it takes 5 to lynch at deadline and 10 to hammer.

You have 1 hour and 38 minutes left in the phase.

Ugh, okay thoughts:

- Darros wagon is OK. I think it looks like a double standard that he ignores Terrador for being a newb but attacks Breezy for the crazy BBM speculation. Keeping at an ED1 JB vote this late in the day is tantamount to holding onto an easy position on a wagon without having to put in much real effort, since better reasons to vote should've popped up by now.

- Stop posting memeshit.

- I agree with whoever said bearclaw is worse than Breezy but overall I don't think any newb is scum right now.

- I still don't like kirsche. "Being distracting isn't pro-town" yes but not being pro-town is different from having scum intent and townies can be annoying assholes. It's just a shallow reason to vote somebody.

- I'm townreading Shinori which means he's probably scum.

- Marf reads busy rather than scummy. I guess he could still be mafia but I don't have any real issues with him, I think people are equating concise with scummy even though he gets his points across fine imo.

##Unvote

##Vote: Darros

I actually think Darros is scummy, which is more than I can say about Marf. I'll switch back to the Bluedoom wagon if necessary for deadline, though.

If anybody is around then I encourage them to look into Darros since I think he's scummier than the rest of today's lynch targets. Otherwise I'll switch back in an hour.

I'm pretty sure you know my stance on Darros, and I'm more than willing to switch back to my primary scumread, assuming others continue to feel the same and actually shift their votes over