Association Football 2016-17: Força Chapecoense.

Parrhesia

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hearts somehow sit unbeaten at the top of the scottish championship after 11 games, and I have no idea how.

we were playing our rivals hibs and a center back equalised in the 92nd minute with this at 10 men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhH6N-piQ_4&t=1m5s
1 minute 5 seconds in. or for worse quality but better angles

also quality commentary or something

Edited by Tryhard

Manure tied at last minute against Chelsea. Ivanovic was sent off and RVP scored the goal after the resulting foul. It was an excepcionally shit match for him, too.

Di Maria also was crap for 99% of the game.

Fuck off Al-Hilal, you're gonna get held to a frustrating 0-0 draw or 2-1 victory to lose on away goals this weekend :smug:

For context's sake since i've somehow not brought it up - Western Sydney Wanderers won the first leg of the Asian Champions' League final 1-0, but are yet to play away in Saudi Arabia. It would be a first Australian victory in the tournament if they can pull it off.

Fun fact, they've been defeated in both their two league matches.

Edited by Parrhesia

they are

and it means, foreigners of the thread, that David Villa leaves Australia without a win. He scored two goals in four matches (both equalisers - City scored five in all) as the team managed a 0-2-2 record. He's left for New York to 'settle with his family'/'for marketing reasons'/'because he hates Melbourne' depending on who you listen to, and he may or may not be coming back.

melbourne heart more like melbourne shart hahaha

Liverpool is a piece of shit.

No team can cope with losing Suarez playing like the best in the world and then getting BALOTELLI, BORINI AND LAMBERT to replace him. If you put the three together you won't get 1/4 of the Uruguay player's talent.

Also Sanchez being awesome, too.

Balotelli has more than a quarter of his talent, easily. Just ... about a tenth of his drive, and at the end of the day, that's what matters.

He also didn't get Borini. He just came back from loan. And Liverpool wanted to offload him to Sunderland permanently. Sunderland wanted ... well, him permanently, because as it was (and is now) Altidore's our third-choice striker, and that's worrying. But Borini just dug his heels in and refused everything, lol.

I will admit I thought they'd be doing better than they are. Like... significantly.

edit fuck you muppets, we're from straya

Edited by Parrhesia

Liverpool is a piece of shit.

No team can cope with losing Suarez playing like the best in the world and then getting BALOTELLI, BORINI AND LAMBERT to replace him. If you put the three together you won't get 1/4 of the Uruguay player's talent.

Also Sanchez being awesome, too.

You could say that they dont have quite the bite that Suarez has

Lambert was a waste of money imo. Borini is meh and Balotelli CAN perform if he tries, but still wont be as good as Suarez at his best (not many can top that). Sanchez is a friggin machine. he doesnt stop running and does more than his fair share of work up front as well as at the back occasionally. Great signing that was :D

Balotelli has more than a quarter of his talent, easily. Just ... about a tenth of his drive, and at the end of the day, that's what matters.

He also didn't get Borini. He just came back from loan. And Liverpool wanted to offload him to Sunderland permanently. Sunderland wanted ... well, him permanently, because as it was (and is now) Altidore's our third-choice striker, and that's worrying. But Borini just dug his heels in and refused everything, lol.

I will admit I thought they'd be doing better than they are. Like... significantly.

edit fuck you muppets, we're from straya

Balotelli almost certainly does not have more talent than Suarez. Frankly, Diego Costa is also much better than him. Balotelly may have his days, but its not like he is an excellent player all round. And that he lacks the drive...

Fuck yea, Western Sydney making the country proud. Next step, Club World Cup! Also, that wanker who spat on someone from Al-Hilal is an absolute twat

One last thing, Lallana is probably Liverpool's best player currently, unless stirling gets some better form on his side. I look forward to seeing his future

Balotelli almost certainly does not have more talent than Suarez. Frankly, Diego Costa is also much better than him. Balotelly may have his days, but its not like he is an excellent player all round. And that he lacks the drive...

I never said he did lol, read the post again

And it wasn't a Western Sydney player who spat on someone from Al-Hilal - one of the Al-Hilal players spat on Spiranovic, right after the final whistle iirc. It was properly vicious. They outcunted our most vicious pack of cunts, so credit to them for that, but we'll take our undeserved victory :smug:

It's sort of nice that all of Australia's happy to see this victory, regardless of actual club support. Can't see that happening in most leagues, but with the A-League to an extent you're all in it together.

Edited by Parrhesia

I never said he did lol, read the post again

And it wasn't a Western Sydney player who spat on someone from Al-Hilal - one of the Al-Hilal players spat on Spiranovic, right after the final whistle iirc. It was properly vicious. They outcunted our most vicious pack of cunts, so credit to them for that, but we'll take our undeserved victory :smug:

It's sort of nice that all of Australia's happy to see this victory, regardless of actual club support. Can't see that happening in most leagues, but with the A-League to an extent you're all in it together.

Well, sorry then about the Balotelli thing :/

Um, I'm pretty sure that i said that it was an Al Hilal player who spat ("that wanker who spat on someone from Al Hilal"). We seem to have some communication problems...

Um, I'm pretty sure that i said that it was an Al Hilal player who spat ("that wanker who spat on someone from Al Hilal"). We seem to have some communication problems...

right so 'that wanker who spat on someone (noun), from Al-Hilal (adjective)' as opposed to 'that wanker (noun), who spat on someone from Al-Hilal (adjective)' and hell someone who actually knows anything about grammar is going to have to settle this because i dunno lol

still all sorted out now

Also Sydney FC were lucky to escape Adelaide United with a 0-0 draw despite having a perfectly fucking good goal disallowed for no reason because the referee's a cunt and Bernie Ibini is shit and should be fired into the sun

also I think Wellington beat champions of asia western sydney wanderers leaving australia's cuntiest team three matches without a point. if that's true.

update they lost to those fools 3-1 lmao

really though Brisbane had the best of the first half, they were just. Shit. And they need to start Acton again, I think, and ... and ...

I think they'll even out with time. But this is abysmal.

A reminder to the thread that Melbourne City have won zero out of four games with David Villa and won one out of one games without him :smug:

He looked unhappy as shit and the rest of the team was burdened by him. Honestly, he did score twice (both equalisers) but you can't just throw Villa into the worst club in the league and suddenly have the best team in the league.

Liverpool should probably sign him up, tbh. But no, time to suffer career death in fucking New York~

Edited by Parrhesia

"Gays will not be allowed to attend the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. Asked how gay people will be welcomed in 2022, the sports minister replied: "It's exactly like the alcohol question." "

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/soccer/gays-should-avoid-2022-world-cup-in-qatar/ar-BBdsmsS?ocid=HPCDHP

fucking lol

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/socialresponsibility/antiracism/

"Discrimination of any kind against a Country, private person or group of people on account of race, skin colour, ethnic, national or social origin, gender, language, religion, political opinion or any other opinion, wealth, birth or any other status, sexual orientation or any other reason is strictly prohibited and punishable by suspension or expulsion."

nice

Edited by fuccboi

Anyone been watching the EURO qualifiers? For those that are interested, of course.

Scotland beat the Republic of Ireland 1-0 in a really good game to bring them to 7 points in the group, level with Ireland and Germany (who lost to Poland), with Poland being on 10 points. It's certainly going to be interesting. I think the England game is on tonight.

[spoiler=goal]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rktzWJLxjE

a great goal it was, too

Edited by Tryhard