Lucina is the most beautiful girl

Chiki

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why does Lucina keep facing off against Cherche? Well, in my opinion, Cherche is the more beautiful character because the way she carries herself. There is a grace to her, a calmness which beautifully contrast the vulgarity of the axe.

Edited by jaytalks

hi im late

I don't get why Lucina has an extremely high concentration of fanboys.dats ryt, bite me. I hate her voice sooo much, and her in-game portrait is pretty meh, she looks pretty good in the ost artwork doe.

so yea, I vote for georgie

Final round!

Ehhhh? How'd Lucina make it so far? All of the girls are at the very least cute, imo, but she doesn't seem to have much going on to make her stand out from the crowd. Maybe that's the appeal! Oh, and I guess her personality and the whole princess thing too.

Though I like Lucina and Cherche's hair colors and think each color suits them, Lucina's hairstyle is my favorite in the game. Other than that, their looks don't stand out to me.

Well I guess Lucina has a cool eye, too.

I think a lot of Lucina's appeal is also in her outfit, which is one of the coolest in the game, especially for the girls. When other girls are wearing miniskirts and high heels, or no pants at all, I think a lot of female fans like that there's a girl wearing something with full coverage. All of her OA material such as the art on the Knights of Iris and OST add up to a very appealing character design regardless of how Lucina's personality is in-game.

Contrast with Cherche, who by all means has a really silly outfit with no practical factor to it, but has a really gorgeous, womanly body and really beautiful face in-game. Plus she's tough AND cute. Her back may be exposed, but it is a back of muscles. And she has a really awesome hair colour too and pretty much everything about her is great. Personally I voted for Cherche who is my 2nd favourite character other than Maribelle, but I do think she's got a better look than Maribelle does.

Because the other polls never had 100+ voters. Even with all the extra time, it implies 100+ unique members voted, and I just do not see that happening.

Edited by Cor Leonis

Because the other polls never had 100+ voters. Even with all the extra time, it implies 100+ unique members voted, and I just do not see that happening.

how is 100 plus a big deal? this thread has over 6000 views. What more surprising is that with so many polls, many members just look and not vote. This poll breaking 100 is more of a reflection of the lack of voting on Serenes Forest rather than a question of the validity of the poll.

Try opening your eyes, then: sex sells; this is a poll about who is the most beautiful girl (whereas the other polls involve more vague criteria); I think you catch my drift.

Wasn't this "round" already declared over earlier? I think OP just left the poll up.

Pretty sure Celes didn't declare this final round over. But considering Lucina has been winning for nearly a week, it would be criminal for Cherche to win just because the OP is "late." Edited by Cor Leonis

how is 100 plus a big deal? this thread has over 6000 views. What more surprising is that with so many polls, many members just look and not vote. This poll breaking 100 is more of a reflection of the lack of voting on Serenes Forest rather than a question of the validity of the poll.

There were multiple polls (like 8+), so people had to keep coming back to vote in them. Furthermore, people come back for the discussion. 6K views doesn't sound unreasonable at all.

Is there any particular reason this contest hasn't closed up yet...?

1. Celes was post banned for a week. All posts he tries to make have to be approved by the mods, and quite frankly Celes isn't the kind of person to have patience for such nonsense.

So he isn't posting at all and I'm acting as his spokesperson for him whenever he wants a post made. I was actually supposed to come in here and officially announce Lucina to be the winner a couple days ago, but since I can't close the poll for him we just decided not to bother.

2. As Redwall already mentioned, he also isn't posting for reasons mentioned elsewhere.

3. Celes finds Cherche to be plain at best and finds Lucina to be the third prettiest girl behind Sumia and Tiki; he isn't rigging the poll or acting out of bias.

So with that said, I crown Lucina the winner on Celes's behalf.

Any further votes will just not be counted.

Try opening your eyes, then: sex sells; this is a poll about who is the most beautiful girl (whereas the other polls involve more vague criteria); I think you catch my drift.

But this isn't about sex, it's about raw beauty. There's a reason on why Lucy is winning (and was actually winning by a significant margin) over Cherche, who is also significantly more sexually appealing.

And besides, view count can only tell so much regarding votes. There are many topics that have many many visits and incredibly few posts that by far don't make up for it.

Edited by bearclaw95

Yeah, Lucina is far from being sexually appealing. She has virtually no breasts and curves. I really don't see how people find her beautiful, even. I don't like her layered hair style either. It looks messy and horrible. Imo, messy hair only looks good on men (like Stahl. :D).

It's hard for me not to hate that the female I find to be the least attractive won this poll...

Edited by Anacybele