welp guess i wont be playing fire emblem for a long while

why not

Just now, Refa said:

why not

i dropped my 3ds face down

i picked it up thinking it'd be okay, nope

it just refuses to turn on at all

2 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

Man, I already can't wait for those extremely original "bullshit chapters????? xDDDDDD" replies to my above post.

Looking forward to them.

I was thinking they were chapters who graduated from university.

2 hours ago, Lunafreya Fleuret said:

i hate the cats and Ike chapter in Part 3 where you fight as DB :V

everyone does

thought you were gonna like Ike's group but gotta throw in the DB and have them level by fighting
these BS odds

6 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:
WHAT WOULD SPIDER MAN DO?

That was surprisingly depressing.

The most fitting specimen of tremendous lust, extreme lewdness, combined in unison to form the perfect holy union solely deserving of the most tender, loving buttsex.
This perfect form, which triggers impossible to withhold desires in every person witnessing it. This perfect spirit, it will ignite their soul in longing to insert their loins up her divine behind. Combined, they will drive everybody into psychosis in the complete frenzy of their longing just to witness glimpses of her mystic, supreme bottom.
No one will ever be free from this obsession, this compulsion of sheer desire. You will even try to resist this, you will cling to idle hope of inserting your precious member into her glorious, dirty, voluptuous yet tight opening. You will forget your previous life, you will not even concede the opportunity to inspect your memories of times before you were seized by the unholy power of her butt. It will fill every second of the rest of your unworthy life while. During every movement you perform, every thought you devise, it will be your obsession, until you die, depressed, lonely, never given the opportunity to be blessed by her glorious behind.

I hope GoShogun one days appears again in SRW.

Because it totally needs to have giant mecha fighting each other at the tune of...

Or maybe to some other classical piece. In EX and 4/F/FF, Bundle played something different than in the Alpha games. The variety could be nice.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

9 hours ago, Lunafreya Fleuret said:

i hate the cats and Ike chapter in Part 3 where you fight as DB :V

I was okay with it.

5 hours ago, Chen said:
The most fitting specimen of tremendous lust, extreme lewdness, combined in unison to form the perfect holy union solely deserving of the most tender, loving buttsex.
This perfect form, which triggers impossible to withhold desires in every person witnessing it. This perfect spirit, it will ignite their soul in longing to insert their loins up her divine behind. Combined, they will drive everybody into psychosis in the complete frenzy of their longing just to witness glimpses of her mystic, supreme bottom.
No one will ever be free from this obsession, this compulsion of sheer desire. You will even try to resist this, you will cling to idle hope of inserting your precious member into her glorious, dirty, voluptuous yet tight opening. You will forget your previous life, you will not even concede the opportunity to inspect your memories of times before you were seized by the unholy power of her butt. It will fill every second of the rest of your unworthy life while. During every movement you perform, every thought you devise, it will be your obsession, until you die, depressed, lonely, never given the opportunity to be blessed by her glorious behind.

Tragic story, I cried.