Snow

Randa

fuck snow, fuck winter, fuck weather

everyone who likes snow is still in elementary school

I'M TRYNA GO TO WORK AND DON'T LIVE WITH ANYONE WHO CAN SHOVEL SNOW (JUST GRANDPARENTS AND SICKLY AUNT XD)

I'm about to get severe thunderstorms~!

It better not snow again because that probably will just about plow the rest of the snow away, especially with near 60F degrees that snow keeps threatening my aiku while he's driving so it really just needs to go away

(also I'm in west-central Indiana, my weather's been the same as all those western Ohio people I seem to be seeing in here~)

Also your assumption has exceptions, nice try though~

Edited by Freohr Datia

greene county

at the worst it was probably only about eight inches but when it's eight inches, shovel (fuck my back hurt that day), and six inches three days later, it just gets disheartening :(

fortunately we're pretty good at keeping it down in this area

Yeah. I feel you there.

My back kills from shoveling that shit.

greene county

at the worst it was probably only about eight inches but when it's eight inches, shovel (fuck my back hurt that day), and six inches three days later, it just gets disheartening :(

fortunately we're pretty good at keeping it down in this area

Yeah. I feel you there.

*joins group of people with back pain from it*

fuck snow, fuck winter, fuck weather

I'M TRYNA GO TO WORK AND DON'T LIVE WITH ANYONE WHO CAN SHOVEL SNOW (JUST GRANDPARENTS AND SICKLY AUNT XD)

I admittedly like it, there are a lot of fun winter sports/things to do that depend on it. I just don't like the temperature, and shoveling. And the risk of trying to leave my house. Our car slid out of control and got stuck once.

Yeah. I feel you there.

god alive, did you get to shovel that "five inches of snow and then solid ice on top" shit?

like holy crap man

I live 20 miles North of Boston. And we have been getting hammered all year.

I used to live about 50 miles north of Boston. My sister still lives in the area. She's using my old car now because it has all wheel drive and I had given it proper tires.

Where I am now there is no snow. I feel bad for you.

god alive, did you get to shovel that "five inches of snow and then solid ice on top" shit?

like holy crap man

I did. It never came off. Like the snow came off but the ice was fucking impossible.

And then when it was on our sidewalk...Fuck it. My hands felt like they almost came off.

I took my jacket out today because it was a bit nippy at 70 degrees. Or like 24 in Everyoneelse-istan measurements

I'm still a little bit chilly. I think I might curl up next to my window with my increasingly sunny day outside and read a good book. :B

I live in southeast Indiana, pretty much where Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana meet and it's been the coldest, most snowinest winter in years. Heck, One day it wasn't even snow, it was straight ice. 6 inch deep, so frozen walking on top won't dent it ice. Ice is the sucky one. Snow on the other hand is great. It's just so pure and beautiful.

Anyone made snow ice cream this year? Eyedid. =D