Yume Nikki Mafia - Day 3

Prims

I wouldn't nitpick colours or anything considering town PRs could be coloured differently to vanillas, or something to that effect.

Eli please don't go back to your meta of silly reaction tests that get you lynched Day 1.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the writing business, you’ve got to know subtlety. a delicate touch with your words. for example, what i outlined as ‘wizard hitler’ eventually became ‘wizard reltih’ in the final draft. the reveal will blow the reader’s mind

##Vote Refa

Light Yagami is always eating his potato chips and killing people.

I already told everyone that I was changing my name to EVILBLADEASSASSINLOVERFLOWER2322. Refa is a title that I have no use for anymore. You suck for not acknowledging that.

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

I wouldn't nitpick colours or anything considering town PRs could be coloured differently to vanillas, or something to that effect.

Yeah, mine is colored Red and it says "Dear Refa [i'm going to have to remind Prims to change that to EVILBLADEASSASSINLOVERFLOWER2322], you are a Town Mafia". Does anyone know what PR Mafia is, I've never rolled it before.

mafia is a pr that lets you kill someone at night together with the other mafias, who they can talk to at any time. they're like vigilante masons.

wow rolling maf sounds a lot more fun if you put it that way

I'm questioning your "there's no legit reason for Refa to vote Elieson" statement. Explain why Refa's vote is scummy rather than being part of RVS?

Because Eli played stupidly and regardless of his alignment one can expect a wagon on him. If Refa were to place a vote based on RVS he can just stick it there if a wagon builds up later for reasons many other would've stated.

aka easy vote

Okay, fair enough, but if that's how you feel you don't find it worth voting him even if you agree to SB's vote on him?

Will I ever stop being town?

##Vote: Refa

Sheeping SB for best strategy.

Town wincon is usually/always colored blue in SF, right?

I don't think Elieson is scum because of asking about wincon color if it's usually a different color than his own. There's still something I don't get though; Elie: Why did you ask Marth and not someone else?

Mornin everybody.

@Marth: That can be said about any RVS vote. I don't see what your talking about, then again 6:00 AM so maybe I'm just not awake.

##Vote: Shin

It's great here, so great it takes like seven hours for me to even notice that the game's started. Man, I must be stoned or something!

##Unvote

Shin, this has nothing to do with politics, so stop voting for yourself

I don't really get where all the votes on Refa are coming from? Like, it was quite obviously still a RVS post, so I don't think it was a serious vote? One could argue that we shouldn't be in RVS anymore after what Elie did, but voting Refa for "an easy vote" at this point seems pretty far-fetched.

Eli's just being himself and making silly reaction tests. I think Marth is overreacting to Refa's vote.

##Stab: bluedoom

##Unvote, ##Vote: Scarlet

Your comment about Elie's test felt weird to me because it didn't really give an opinion. Is Elie suspicious for making a bad test or not? You certainly seem to see it as something indicative of alignment because you point out that it's valid to argue we shouldn't be in RVS anymore after it. How about the people voting Refa? Are they scummy or not?

As for myself I kind of think Elie is town because I don't think he'd pull a test that was so blatantly dumb as scum.

@Marth- why is Elie worse than Refa? Your vote on Elie feels like it's for the wrong reasons. Prims is pretty good about making his role PMs standard. Even if Elie was scum, his wincon bit would still be in black. And "you win with __" is what he asked you for in the first place, not the colour that your role was in. Rather than for the act of trying to hunt off role PMs, your vote seems to be because he didn't acknowledge your incorrect answer as correct?

Prims told me that scum may or may not have safes when I asked him if the question was modkillable which made me think that maybe they're unaware of the wincon bit? Also if you're saying Prims is good at making standard role PMs then I don't get the point of Eli's question, nor that vote.

I loathe SF's formatting.

Because Eli played stupidly and regardless of his alignment one can expect a wagon on him. If Refa were to place a vote based on RVS he can just stick it there if a wagon builds up later for reasons many other would've stated.

aka easy vote

Oh ok apparently it isn't modkillable.

Its green.

Now then , ##Unvote ##Vote: Elieson

I'd love to know your reasons.

Anyway my vote is gonna stay on you for now because that's a scumslip IMO since if you were town you should've known what I was talking about when I said 'its green' and there's no reason for you to think the wincon thing is in any colour other than black.

Wait, you're scumreading me for something 1) I haven't done yet, but could do in the future and 2) that you've already done yourself? Like I must be misunderstanding you because that is so dumb.

Town wincon is usually/always colored blue in SF, right?

I don't think Elieson is scum because of asking about wincon color if it's usually a different color than his own. There's still something I don't get though; Elie: Why did you ask Bluedoom and not someone else?

(seriously though, it'd be nice to get an answer on that front)

##Vote: Shin

It's great here, so great it takes like seven hours for me to even notice that the game's started. Man, I must be stoned or something!

So high that you accidentally scumclaimed, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...

I'm going to go to bed soon.

Refa's post was made at a point where it was still arguably RVS. I'm going to assume that SB's vote is not serious because of what he referred to Refa as, but on the chance that he is serious, why is Refa's vote "refuge in audacity" instead of just RVS shenanigans?

But I think Marth calling SB's vote "a good one" and saying "Refa's vote on Elieson can be used to hop onto an easy wagon under the guise of RVS" is grasping.

##Unvote

##Vote: Marth

Elie is being Elie, and I don't find him worth pursuing for his reaction test, although I WOULD like a response as to what he had hoped it would accomplish.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Scarlet

Your comment about Elie's test felt weird to me because it didn't really give an opinion. Is Elie suspicious for making a bad test or not? You certainly seem to see it as something indicative of alignment because you point out that it's valid to argue we shouldn't be in RVS anymore after it. How about the people voting Refa? Are they scummy or not?

I don't see Elie's move itself as indicative of alignment. In the end I don't know Elie's intention behind what he did, but it certainly helped bring us out of RVS. So, while I would consider it bad play at any other point in the game, it ended up being useful at this point. I think pushing the town out of RVS can be considered pro-town.

As for the people jumping on Refa: somewhat. I don't know what to make of SB's reasoning and Mitsuki's sheeping, but Marth stating his willingness to vote Refa for... ...parking an easy vote on Elie is hypocrisy if I've ever seen any.

##Vote: Marth

Prims told me that scum may or may not have safes when I asked him if the question was modkillable which made me think that maybe they're unaware of the wincon bit? Also if you're saying Prims is good at making standard role PMs then I don't get the point of Eli's question, nor that vote.

Elie's question sucked but that doesn't mean there was a scumslip in it. And your vote wasn't for the action of performing the test; it was for Elie possibly not knowing the town role colour thing was green?

I see Raymond's vote but I'm in a rush; will get to it later.

Elie's question sucked but that doesn't mean there was a scumslip in it. And your vote wasn't for the action of performing the test; it was for Elie possibly not knowing the town role colour thing was green?

I see Raymond's vote but I'm in a rush; will get to it later.

No, when I voted him it was to ask him to give reasons for his reaction test, then when he unvoted me, it was for possibly not knowing the town colour thing was green.