Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

I don't know what to say. Usually, whenever I try to give advice, it would usually involve my experiences, which is kind of promoting me in an arrogant fashion. I too had my fair share of losses online, but really, it all comes down to experience, and I've fought many people online as Robin, even though some people consider him E-Tier (fucking japs). I'm not the greatest Smasher, nor am I a guy who makes it to high places in competitive Smash. Just saying the latter seems to insult you in your loss, doesn't it.

Edit 2: It's okay to lose sometimes. Losing means you'll have an idea of how to face you're opponent next time. You may even beat my Robin with your Ike next time.

Edited by カプリ

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case people are fighting me, you should make the rooms, because whenever I make it, no one seems to see the room.

you probably have a setting on that prevents people from seeing if you're online. go to the friends list in the home menu and check if you have anything like that on.

dusk, I can play anytime.

Edited by Cornet

It feels more discouraging than insulting, really. But to be fair, like I said, I have little experience fighting Ness and your Robin's moves were like out of nowhere for me. I hadn't any idea he had a Nosferatu that could hit from far away, for example.

So yeah, you're right, it comes down to what you've got experience with.

Fuck. You were right. Well, now that that's fixed, I guess I won't be suffering from that issue anymore. Thanks :)

Also @Ana, unlike you, you have a life; you have an occupation, so you don't have much time playing Smash, right?

Edited by カプリ

Also @Ana, unlike you, you have a life; you have an occupation, so you don't have much time playing Smash, right?

Yeah, kind of. I do have a job, though I only work four hours per day and three days a week. It's really just a part time thing at the moment. But I do do other things at home besides Smash Bros. too. I don't spend ALL of my free time playing the game despite how addictive it is. :P

Quint wins 2-1. GGs. The final was stupid close, and maybe I should retire my Link. I'm a bit miffed about going to the loser's bracket first round but I'll be trying to climb out nonetheless.

Edit:

Monado_Boy (Shulk) and FrostyFireMage (KwehKweh), I've added both of your FCs since either one of you will be my opponent in the loser's bracket. I'm going to bed now, so we can play our games tomorrow. I'm 5 hours ahead of east coast USA, just for reference of what time it is with me.

Edited by Raven

Wherever Kiseki is, I'm ready to fight pretty much whenever for the next 3 hours or so.

I just got off school for the week and should be home and ready at around 3:45.

I'm ready and am opening a room right now, Red Fox.

I've posted my FC info on the FC thread, but I'll post it here just in case:

Friend Code: 0001-3377-7925
Mii name: Kinzo