Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I won 2-0. gg

gg's man you're hard to hit, gl against PKL! I lost 2-0.

Dude, I don't think I have a chance with this guy... I lost to him 0-2 and he still had two stocks in twice in a row. Edited by Red Fox of Fire

You've got the best shot of all of us! The only reason I beat him once is because he played Ike (don't think he's as familiar with him) and I broke his shield, lol.

I got a stock off him every game though, you can do it!

he's Sant ingame, i'll let him know you're ready

Cool, thanks!

Hmm... i'm going to have to get offline soon. Going to be a bit busy tonight... :/

Well, it looks like I have to go offline now. The finals will be postponed unless the win goes to PKL if I'm gone for too long. X'P

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

its only the finals, you guys can probably resolve it tomorrow. He didn't respond on skype so i'm guessing he's busy with something else too

Alright, fair enough. But I might not be available tomorrow, as well. I have a lot of stuff to finish for my classes next week. Essays, midterms, etc. Anyway, bye!

As a heads up, I may be unable to host the Fists of Fury tournament tomorrow. My fiancée is extremely sick and I might be too caught up in that to keep up with hosting/playing, sooo yeah. Thought it'd be only fair to warn everyone participating.

just a general concern regarding stages, since i've noticed that most rulesets here haven't covered it? in most tournaments, the general rule is striking stages to decide on starters. for counterpicks, the person who won would ban x number of stages and then the loser chooses the stage. i'd also like to know what people think about with regards to switching characters. i'm most familiar with the winner chooses to switch or not, and then the loser switches.

As a heads up, I may be unable to host the Fists of Fury tournament tomorrow. My fiancée is extremely sick and I might be too caught up in that to keep up with hosting/playing, sooo yeah. Thought it'd be only fair to warn everyone participating.

aw, sorry to hear that :c

hope juliette gets well soon

just a general concern regarding stages, since i've noticed that most rulesets here haven't covered it? in most tournaments, the general rule is striking stages to decide on starters. for counterpicks, the person who won would ban x number of stages and then the loser chooses the stage. i'd also like to know what people think about with regards to switching characters. i'm most familiar with the winner chooses to switch or not, and then the loser switches.

I don't use it in mine because it overcomplicates the process for what is ultimately a casual tournament.

I hope your fiancee gets better man; put her first for sure.

I hope Juliette gets well soon, Rein. I'd say something about don't feel bad about putting her before tournaments or something, but you know that so I won't bother :V

Also Rein's tourney should probably be moved to the first open spot. Is that two weeks from now?

imo it's probably better to let Rein host it [edit]at a later date[/edit] since

a) it's his tournament and he probably like, cares about it

b) if he's out we'd be out a player anyways

c) no idea what c is

Edited by Euklyd

I would, but Reinfleche made it Challonge only, and I don't have an account for it, nor do I plan on getting one, so yeah. But prayers out to his fiancee (man, it's like everybody except me these days is either married, engaged, or just in a relationship...). Hope she makes it!

Edited by Anacybele

Looks like I won't be hosting today and there's not realty an available backup plan so I guess it'll need to be postponed. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone, I gave her all your good wishes and stuff. Doof, we should talk later about setting up a backup day for it.

No problem Rein. Hopefully Juliette gets better soon. We can talk about a day to postpone it to when she's well.

In other news, there are only two spots left in the 32 player tournament being held this weekend. Hopefully we can fill them up.

No problem Rein. Hopefully Juliette gets better soon. We can talk about a day to postpone it to when she's well.

In other news, there are only two spots left in the 32 player tournament being held this weekend. Hopefully we can fill them up.

I will join but I suck so I'll get last

but I am over it

Edit: Wait I may not be able to participate as I have school events and such going on those days but I will check the times and see.

Edited by Necromancer Graham