Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Euklyd didn't post here with the results so I will.

3 rather close games, resulting in 2-1 to Euklyd. GGs.

Playing with what seemed like 200 ping was painful; kinda glad it was only best of 3.

gg's, ike's custom side b's are a lot better than his normal one! I won 2-0

Good games? Pff yeah right. I was dominated. Again. >_> But it wasn't really that fair, I was playing against one character I don't know how to fight against (Pit) and for some reason I got button lag or something in that match against your Lucina, because if you notice, I couldn't dodge many of those attacks despite hitting the dodge/block button all the time.

Too bad we can't redo any matches. Because I really should've been more of a challenge.

Oh wow! I really wish some of these matches were recorded *wink*.

Nahh, but they do sound interesting. I'd love to participate in one, but I just don't feel like I'd do all that well. I've played others in the past, but that wasn't for "winning" or anything, just for fun. And even THEN I was shaking, I can't imagine what kind of condition I'd be in for an actual tournament.

rein why haven't you changed your challonge to reflect the correct choice that you definitely already made and that is in fact correct in all tournament situations

definitely not the choice that I am biased towards because I'm dying before my time

I quoted wrong from when I was stealing the rules from Jedi.

If people really want me to edit it I will but it was supposed to be single elimination.

GG's. I really don't like that match up, lucina doesn't have anything to deal with arrows. and that SD killed all my momentum :( Good games nonetheless, that first match came down to the wire.

yeah i honestly think people with projectiles are kind of counterintuitive to the whole swords thing (since most of the swordusers don't have projectiles and have issues with them) but oh well. Make it back up so we can have a rematch!

EDIT; actually quite a few of the allowed people have projectiles just looking at the list

Edited by General Horace

wow so much of this here:

salt.jpg

Toon Link is the cancer of this tournament.

Well, to me, anyway.

i think people just have trouble with being camped at first, especially against players who can do it well (i'm assuming our god PKL used TL).

I'm surprised more people aren't playing TL (because i would be using him), he's a good character And supports my love for ranged assault and Samus time

Edited by Sara.

What? I thought the loser's bracket was only for those that lost in the first round. o.O Or am I misunderstanding how a loser's bracket works?

Also, I just noticed. So far, every opponent I've lost to in tournaments here have made it to the finals. lol I faced PJSalt in the hype tourney and then Horace in this one. :P

double elimination tournaments pretty much mean "whoever doesn't lose twice wins the tournament"

So more or less, whoever wins my match with PKL (so PKL) actually has to lose twice to the losers' bracket winner for the losers bracket winner to win the tournament, but only has to beat them once.

So the game between PKL and I isn't actually the tournament finals!

Edited by General Horace