Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

No you didn't. I suicided that first match. We need to do another round.

And I haven't won a match with you yet, so there's no point in saying "go Ana." :/

You suicided the second match, and I let it slide and let you restart.

Oops, I meant to say gg! Silly autocorrect. xP

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like fruity was more than willing to give you another shot when it happened again... if you suicided its your own fault for being dumb and you should be more careful next time

I was having some button lag, I apologize for that. I think I did in the first match as well. I tried to do a second jump and it wouldn't despite that I hadn't used one yet. That's why I wound up too far down to Aether back up. I don't know why this happens, but if you won't agree to a rematch, then have fun knowing that you didn't win by your own skill. *shrugs*

sounds like fruity was more than willing to give you another shot when it happened again... if you suicided its your own fault for being dumb and you should be more careful next time

Was insulting me really necessary? I wasn't "being dumb," it was lag. If it WAS me being dumb, I wouldn't have asked for a rematch.

Edited by Anacybele

I was having some button lag, I apologize for that. I think I did in the first match as well. I tried to do a second jump and it wouldn't despite that I hadn't used one yet. That's why I wound up too far down to Aether back up. I don't know why this happens, but if you won't agree to a rematch, then have fun knowing that you didn't win by your own skill. *shrugs*

The only problem with your argument is that you blame something every time you lose. And because of that, you lose credibility. I've only had button lad problems a grand total of once. I lost, but I didn't cry over spilled milk. Just moved on.

it does that when you already use a second jump btw, it means you double tapped the button before

at any rate, i wasn't directly referring to you, it was meant to be a general statement where its the players fault for being dumb

The only problem with your argument is that you blame something every time you lose. And because of that, you lose credibility. I've only had button lad problems a grand total of once. I lost, but I didn't cry over spilled milk. Just moved on.

No. I'm not blaming lag or anything for losing the second match. You won that fair and square.

And there are other losses that I have nothing but myself to blame for. It's just easier to notice when I DO blame something else.

gg's, i couldn't get through so I SD'd to end the match. 2-0 for Linkmstr.

You didn't have to suicide. You could have gotten one kill on me if you kept going instead of suicide.

I suppose i have to play again, my FC is 5300 8613 2871, and we can play whenever you're ready (sooner rather than later would be better tho!)

I'm coming! Let me just add you, first.

My FC: 5129-2637-6621

GeneralHorace, what's your name on the 3DS? xD

Edited by Red Fox of Fire