Codename S.T.E.A.M

Jedi

I miss games like Jagged Alliance 2 still in the tactical shooter department.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown seems pretty cool. Still haven't got the chance to play it yet, unfortunately.

Edited by FierceRagnar

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, whatever this style is called. It's not a standard turn-based, at least.

Tactical Shooter.

I don't really see what makes the gameplay different from "standard turn-based" games in your eyes.. Maybe it's the "overwatch" feature?

That's basicly just another type of trap to set up, though.

Anyways, each to their own, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on that one. :]

I was iffy about this game but after getting the demo I'm sold. I am going to preorder it next weekend so I can have the MM pin on my MM bag and have this game in my collection. It reminds me a bit of Nostalgia for the DS which I liked a lot and I love the idea of a steam punk mixed with folk stories game and this might make my mom play a video game for the first time. I am looking forward to this game.

I was iffy about this game but after getting the demo I'm sold. I am going to preorder it next weekend so I can have the MM pin on my MM bag and have this game in my collection. It reminds me a bit of Nostalgia for the DS which I liked a lot and I love the idea of a steam punk mixed with folk stories game and this might make my mom play a video game for the first time. I am looking forward to this game.

Gl hf. Me and my bro managed to get our parents to play New Super Mario Bros for the wii with us, multiple times. They died constantly. It was great.

Pft, hahahahaha, steam-punk mecha, so much win there... this game is so great.

I haven't really seen a steam-punk mecha since Sakura Wars lol.

Honestly, I hated the demo at first, because I just could not pass the first few levels with just one person. And NOT knowing about my sub-weapon until they brought Tiger Lily and Lion, made me kind of annoyed (could you use your subweapon in the first 3 levels?).

But when I started mission 2 (save the queen) I started enjoying it. The 4 person gameplay was just really fun, and made me feel a lot safer when walking around in areas. Especially having a healer that could fight, now THAT was awesome.

After completely playing through the demo, I can say that I might be getting the game now. The only part I hated was the first three levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywOHLhRryco

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

QZuBak.jpg

Ike's voice wasn't done by Jason Adkins. -.-

But...Marth's voice is so awesome and suitable for his apperance and personality. Paid 39.99 for Marth's amiibo. No regrets. Thank god that I've got Ike's for normal 12.99 price before they went out of print. Watch this video now (GameXPlain). I've got so hyped as fuck the moment I've saw them in action. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Now I have to get this game which I will next month since I've already pre-ordered three amiibos (Toad, Peach 2 and Luigi 2) and have bought Shulk's for 39.99, Link's for 12.99 and Villager's for 55.00

Edited by PuffPuff

Nice!

...But, why do you always take pictures with your 3DS? Wouldn't your phone have much higher quality?

Only home phone. No smart one. -.-

3DS is my only choice and the brightness can't be turned up. Needed to have enough light in the room to show it as it is now!

Edited by PuffPuff

IIIIke. <3 He never fails to make me love him.

I still think he should have a deeper voice than that, but it's not a terrible voice, so it doesn't bother me much. Marth is pretty much spot on though. Need that voice for Smash next time!

IIIIke. <3 He never fails to make me love him.

I still think he should have a deeper voice than that, but it's not a terrible voice, so it doesn't bother me much. Marth is pretty much spot on though. Need that voice for Smash next time!

Ike can use the Urvan and Ragnell for his weapons. Marth can use the Falchion and Rapier for his. Marth's voice makes me melt. <333 That's our English Marth. They should have used that voice for Smash. Oh, well... -.-

Edited by PuffPuff

English Marth sounds too much like a child.

He's innocent. This voice is perfect for him. He hates to have anyone lost in combat. Play FE12. It clearly shows that in the beginning of the game! Reminds me of Kakarot in Dragonball Z. Same innocence that Marth is. Ayup! They should have used this voice for him in Smash 4. -.- Please be in the next Smash game. Please. D:

Edited by PuffPuff

English Marth sounds too much like a child.

He's only 16 though, isn't he? And sometimes men can have young-sounding voices. I always felt his Japanese voice sounded sorta young as well. Ike just had Jason Adkins's deep voice for the longest time, so that's what people will be used to in his case.

Is it wrong for me to say that Marth's (new) English voice is kinda giving me Simon the Digger vibes? (Which is both a good thing in my books, and would make sense considering.) Because either way, I'm loving it.

Ike's English voice, though noticeably not Atkins, does sound kinda familiar as well. But I can't put my finger on it. (Still would have liked Kirby Morrow, though.)

He's innocent. This voice is perfect for him. He hates to have anyone lost in combat. Play FE12. It clearly shows that in the beginning of the game! Reminds me of Kakarot in Dragonball Z. Same innocence that Marth is. Ayup! They should have used this voice for him in Smash 4. -.- Please be in the next Smash game. Please. D:

I've played FE12, and Goku doesn't sound young at all as an adult.

Marth I feel needs more elegance and regalness in his voice.

He's only 16 though, isn't he? And sometimes men can have young-sounding voices. I always felt his Japanese voice sounded sorta young as well. Ike just had Jason Adkins's deep voice for the longest time, so that's what people will be used to in his case.

19 in Mystery. It just doesn't fit him imo, and Ike's voice has always been awkward. I personally don't think Adkins did very well outside of battle grunts. This new one is kinda weird too.