Release hype thread

VincentASM

Another recruitable (through capture) "unique" confirmed.

Daniela, a strategist

Daniela_01_zpsjb7q8moq.jpg

This is the third one, after William and Hormone (the twin bandits who appear in Kanna's paralogue). Of course, they're all basically generics with unique faces, and don't have supports and such. Still, this is fairly interesting.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone seen suzukaze's translated supports with kamui?

there's nothing on the big supports dump.

There's a C support in the pinned topic, I think, but that's the most I've seen. Shame, as I'm really curious after that C support. xD

Velour X Male Kamui Supports. Credit to an anon on /feg/.

C Support

Velour: Sniff…sniff sniff.
Kamui: Ah… why are you sniffing me?
V: Something smells…
K: Smell? I-I smell?
V: Yes the smell is very strong, sniff sniff….
K: P-please stop. It's kind of embarrassing with you sniffing so much.
V: Its not exactly a bad smell. So… what did you want?
K: Noting in particular to be honest… just wondering what you were up to by yourself.
V:You’re interested in what I’m doing?
K: I… guess you could say that…
V: Well, please, don’t mind me. I’m just looking for treasure!
K: Treasure? That sounds exciting.
V: I told you not to mind.. yet you’re still interested…
K: Well when you mention treasure, of course I’d be interested.
V: Is that so…. Well then… These are my treasures! You can have a look at them as much as you’d like!
K: This is… dirt? It’s packed ball of dirt right?
V: Exactly! My super duper clumps of dirt! Even though it’s just dirt I can transform it with the touch of my hands, really, I am nothing short of amazing.
K: This is…treasure? You like some pretty weird things.
V: If you’re interested I can show you my other treasures! I’ve hidden them over there so should we get going?

K: I… guess so, since you’re willing to show me. But Velour, you’re just a tad bit strange.

B Support

K: Velour? What’s up?
V: Here… take this.
K: This is…. The handle… of a weapon.
V: Yes! Its amazing isn’t it! Don’t you think the rough handle is artistic? I thought you'd be interested in it. It’s one of my treasures… but you can have it Kamui.
K: Th-thanks. But why me?
V: Because you’re an weird person, Kamui!
K: Me? Weird?
V: Up until now no one’s taken an interest in my treasures… that’s why you’re a weird person!
K: Well now that you’ve said it, you’re pretty weird yourself Velour.
V: Well then, that makes us even!
K: Hahaha, well you’re not wrong.
V: That being said we don’t have all day to sit around and talk about treasures! So come feel free to come over and we can look for treasures once in a while.
K: It’s fun to spend time with you Velour. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

V: Yes!

A Support

V: …
K: What’s wrong Velour?
V: Have this. Kamui.
K: This is… a bird’s egg? It’s pretty big…
V: You like it…?
K: Yeah, I’ll put it in my room. But are you sure? This is one of your treasures right?
V: Its fine. It’s one of my treasures… but I’m giving it to you. Oh and this as well.
K: Some kind of… bone?
V:…and you can have this and this and this.
K: A shoe missing the sole… an empty can…. And various rounded objects of different colour. These are all your treasures right? I can’t accept these!
V: Its fine, so please take them. I’m super interested in you Kamui … sniff sniff… you smell so good.
K: I said this before but it’s embarrassing having you sniff me….
V: Kamui. Will you be friends with me? If you want treasures, then I’ll give you lots of them.
K: You don’t need to give me your treasures. I want to be friends with you as well, Velour. It’s fun when I spend time with you.
V: …for real?
K: Of course.
V: If that’s the case…. The things I gave you just then, please return them.
K: WHATTTTT!?
V: You’ll be friends with me even if I don’t give you my treasures right? Because all those things I gave you just then are one of a kind treasures…
K: Hahaha I understand, here.
V: Oh, but you can have the bird egg… please put it in your room.
K: Really? Thanks.

V: Kamui is such a good person! I can't wait to spend more time together!

S Support

V: Sniff sniff… Kamui?
K: Velour’s sense of smell is as strong as ever.
V: What did you want to do today? You seem a bit… nervous.
K: Eh? You can sense these things too?
V: Yes… because you smell a little differ from usual.
K: A-amazing… well I can’t hide anything from you can I Velour.
V: Yes, I can see right through you!
K: Well… today I have something I want you to have. Its… this.
V: This!? You’re giving me this??? I’m so happy that you’re giving me something like this!
K: But… you haven’t opened it yet.
V: It’s such a cute, small box! I’ll put nuts in it and keep it safe!
K: Th-that’s not it Velour. The thing I want you to have is the thing inside the box….
V: Inside you say? Well then ill open it… th-this is!!
K: Yup. That’s what I want you to have.
V: What beautiful…fabric! It’s so very, very soft… I could touch it forever…
K: There something… wedged between the cloth you know…
V: Ah, a ring. But I’m in love with this fabric…
K: Well you see… I wanted Velour to have the ring.
V: This ring? Why?
K: Because I want to marry you, Velour.
V: !?
K: Velour, I promise I will protect you for the rest of our lives. Will you start a family with me?
V: …….Just as I thought… you such a strange person, Kamui. To want to marry a girl like me…
K: I don’t mind if you think I’m strange. I can’t be with anyone but you, Velour.
V: I’m so happy… so happy that I feel strange.
K: Does that mean… you’ll marry me?
V: Yes. Please look after me.
K: Please look after me too.
V: Hehehe. Its’ funny…
K: What is?
V: Up until just then the ring that I didn’t care much for became something so precious. Even though it was of little value to me… and in the blink of an eye, what I treasure changes when I', with you. This is the happiness that two people can create together... How… breathtaking.
K: Then, from now on, let’s create more happiness, together.

Pretty cute.

Edited by Onestep

has anyone seen suzukaze's translated supports with kamui?

there's nothing on the big supports dump.

There's a C support in the pinned topic, I think, but that's the most I've seen. Shame, as I'm really curious after that C support. xD

Do you guys have the direct link to this? I've been trying to find it

Do you guys have the direct link to this? I've been trying to find it

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=54886#entry3832385<- it's near the bottom of this entry. There are a couple other too that I still haven't seen elsewhere, like Kaze and Sakura's C support and Subaki and Hana's.

Velour X Male Kamui Supports. Credit to an anon on /feg/.

C Support

Velour: Sniff…sniff sniff.
Kamui: Ah… why are you sniffing me?
V: Something smells…
K: Smell? I-I smell?
V: Yes the smell is very strong, sniff sniff….
K: P-please stop. It's kind of embarrassing with you sniffing so much.
V: Its not exactly a bad smell. So… what did you want?
K: Noting in particular to be honest… just wondering what you were up to by yourself.
V:You’re interested in what I’m doing?
K: I… guess you could say that…
V: Well, please, don’t mind me. I’m just looking for treasure!
K: Treasure? That sounds exciting.
V: I told you not to mind.. yet you’re still interested…
K: Well when you mention treasure, of course I’d be interested.
V: Is that so…. Well then… These are my treasures! You can have a look at them as much as you’d like!
K: This is… dirt? It’s packed ball of dirt right?
V: Exactly! My super duper clumps of dirt! Even though it’s just dirt I can transform it with the touch of my hands, really, I am nothing short of amazing.
K: This is…treasure? You like some pretty weird things.
V: If you’re interested I can show you my other treasures! I’ve hidden them over there so should we get going?

K: I… guess so, since you’re willing to show me. But Velour, you’re just a tad bit strange.

B Support

K: Velour? What’s up?
V: Here… take this.
K: This is…. The handle… of a weapon.
V: Yes! Its amazing isn’t it! Don’t you think the rough handle is artistic? I thought you'd be interested in it. It’s one of my treasures… but you can have it Kamui.
K: Th-thanks. But why me?
V: Because you’re an weird person, Kamui!
K: Me? Weird?
V: Up until now no one’s taken an interest in my treasures… that’s why you’re a weird person!
K: Well now that you’ve said it, you’re pretty weird yourself Velour.
V: Well then, that makes us even!
K: Hahaha, well you’re not wrong.
V: That being said we don’t have all day to sit around and talk about treasures! So come feel free to come over and we can look for treasures once in a while.
K: It’s fun to spend time with you Velour. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

A Support

V: …
K: What’s wrong Velour?
V: Have this. Kamui.
K: This is… a bird’s egg? It’s pretty big…
V: You like it…?
K: Yeah, I’ll put it in my room. But are you sure? This is one of your treasures right?
V: Its fine. It’s one of my treasures… but I’m giving it to you. Oh and this as well.
K: Some kind of… bone?
V:…and you can have this and this and this.
K: A shoe missing the sole… an empty can…. And various rounded objects of different colour. These are all your treasures right? I can’t accept these!
V: Its fine, so please take them. I’m super interested in you Kamui … sniff sniff… you smell so good.
K: I said this before but it’s embarrassing having you sniff me….
V: Kamui. Will you be friends with me? If you want treasures, then I’ll give you lots of them.
K: You don’t need to give me your treasures. I want to be friends with you as well, Velour. It’s fun when I spend time with you.
V: …for real?
K: Of course.
V: If that’s the case…. The things I gave you just then, please return them.
K: WHATTTTT!?
V: You’ll be friends with me even if I don’t give you my treasures right? Because all those things I gave you just then are one of a kind treasures…
K: Hahaha I understand, here.
V: Oh, but you can have the bird egg… please put it in your room.
K: Really? Thanks.

V: Kamui is such a good person! I can't wait to spend more time together!

S Support

V: Sniff sniff… Kamui?
K: Velour’s sense of smell is as strong as ever.
V: What did you want to do today? You seem a bit… nervous.
K: Eh? You can sense these things too?
V: Yes… because you smell a little differ from usual.
K: A-amazing… well I can’t hide anything from you can I Velour.
V: Yes, I can see right through you!
K: Well… today I have something I want you to have. Its… this.
V: This!? You’re giving me this??? I’m so happy that you’re giving me something like this!
K: But… you haven’t opened it yet.
V: It’s such a cute, small box! I’ll put nuts in it and keep it safe!
K: Th-that’s not it Velour. The thing I want you to have is the thing inside the box….
V: Inside you say? Well then ill open it… th-this is!!
K: Yup. That’s what I want you to have.
V: What beautiful…fabric! It’s so very, very soft… I could touch it forever…
K: There something… wedged between the cloth you know…
V: Ah, a ring. But I’m in love with this fabric…
K: Well you see… I wanted Velour to have the ring.
V: This ring? Why?
K: Because I want to marry you, Velour.
V: !?
K: Velour, I promise I will protect you for the rest of our lives. Will you start a family with me?
V: …….Just as I thought… you such a strange person, Kamui. To want to marry a girl like me…
K: I don’t mind if you think I’m strange. I can’t be with anyone but you, Velour.
V: I’m so happy… so happy that I feel strange.
K: Does that mean… you’ll marry me?
V: Yes. Please look after me.
K: Please look after me too.
V: Hehehe. Its’ funny…
K: What is?
V: Up until just then the ring that I didn’t care much for became something so precious. Even though it was of little value to me… and in the blink of an eye, what I treasure changes when I', with you. This is the happiness that two people can create together... How… breathtaking.
K: Then, from now on, let’s create more happiness, together.

Pretty cute.

lmao it's exactly like Flannel's support

Woah where's Flannel's support? :o

C: http://feifsupports.tumblr.com/post/122653966048/flannel-kamui-c-support

B: http://feifsupports.tumblr.com/post/122657295050/flannel-kamui-b-support

A: http://feifsupports.tumblr.com/post/122660174992/flannel-kamui-a-support

S: http://feifsupports.tumblr.com/post/122662640584/flannel-kamui-s-support

he's pretty cute

"Y-you’re wrong, you’re wrong! Don’t interpret this so positively…! I didn’t come here planning on giving it to you! It just happened to not actually be my treasure, but yours!"

he's a cute tsundere

Edited by pureblood

Lol, Flannel and I share the same taste in stuff. Dead things and ripped up dolls, nice.

He's finished the game.

Ah I see, thanks. He hasn't uploaded everything to his youtube's account yet so I was wondering.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=54886#entry3832385<- it's near the bottom of this entry. There are a couple other too that I still haven't seen elsewhere, like Kaze and Sakura's C support and Subaki and Hana's.

thanks. i'm really interested in what happens next. guess i'll just dig for the untranslated ones

Anna x Male Kamui supports.

Gotta admit, these might be some of my favorites. Anna's as funny as ever.

C

KAMUI: Hey, Anna.
ANNA: Oh, Master Kamui! You've come at just the right time. A shipment of quality weapons just came in. Brand spanking new, every last one of them.
KAMUI: Really... Sorry, but... we've got enough weapons for now.
ANNA: Really... Then, what about armor?
KAMUI: I... think we've got enough of that, too. Sorry.
ANNA: Really... Oh, I know. You just reminded me I just got a shipment of something amazing.
KAMUI: Amazing?
ANNA: Yes... That would be... this flower!
KAMUI: I'll admit, I don't see this flower often, and it is pretty, but... what's so amazing about it?
ANNA: Its meaning in the language of flowers is what makes it amazing. It means... "get more of me."
KAMUI: Get more of me?
ANNA: Yep. As the saying goes, better things will happen to you the more you collect.
KAMUI: Wow, that is pretty amazing, if it works.
ANNA: Yeah, so how about it?
KAMUI: Alright, I'll take one.

ANNA: Fufu. Thanks for your patronage. I hope good things'll happen for you!

B

NNA: Oh my, Master Kamui. A shipment of quality weapons just came in. Wanna have a look? Brand spanking new, every last one of them.

KAMUI: Uh, sorry. As I said before, we still don't need any new weapons.
ANNA: "Before" ... I don't get it, but if you've got enough, then I won't push the issue. So, how about armor?
KAMUI: Same for that. We should be fine for now. And actually, I think we've had this conversation before...
ANNA: Really? I don't remember anything about that... Oh, I know! I got a new product that's even better than any weapons or armor. Here, look at this flower!
KAMUI: This flower-
ANNA: May look like just a regular flower, yes, but one thing sets it apart from the rest.
KAMUI: Yeah, I know. It means "get more of me" in the language of flowers, and better things will happen to you the more you collect, right?
ANNA: H-how... did you-?
KAMUI: Well uh... that's because you told me the other day. I bought one from you, didn't I?
ANNA: ... I see. So that's what's going on. Master Kamui, that was one of my sisters.
KAMUI: One of your sisters...? What do you mean?
ANNA: Just stay calm and listen. We sisters... have the same name, same face, and same occupation. There are countless "Annas" like me scattered across all universes.
KAMUI: !? W-wait... what does that...
ANNA: But, I'm the Anna you saved from a bandit attack. Whether you believe me or not is up to you, though...
KAMUI: It's okay... I believe you. Now that you mention it, I think I've seen people like you all over the place...
ANNA: ... Okay. Well then, let's get back on track. How about a flower? You've never bought one from me, anyway.
KAMUI: ... You're right. I'll take one, then.

ANNA: Fufu. Thanks for your patronage. I hope good things'll happen for you!

A

NNA: Oh, you've come, Master Kamui.

KAMUI: What did you wanna talk about?
ANNA: ... Sorry... To tell the truth, I've been tricking you.
KAMUI: Huh?
ANNA: I really do have lots of sisters with the same name and face. But, both of the Annas who sold you flowers... were me.
KAMUI: ... I can't take this. My brain's getting all messed up....
ANNA: I can't blame you for that. Sorry. When I get money on my mind... I come up with these immoral ideas...
KAMUI: Immoral ideals?
ANNA: Well... I... thought that if I pretended to be my sisters, I could make people buy my flowers again and again... I'm sorry... I really am.
KAMUI: So why did you decide to come clean? If you never said anything, I never would have figured it out.
ANNA: ... Because lying to my friends to steal their money would make me the worst merchant ever. I'll give you a refund, so please, forgive me...
KAMUI: I don't need the money, and there's no need to forgive you either. I don't feel that I've been lied to in the first place.
ANNA: Huh?
KAMUI: I bought your flowers with my own money because I liked it. That's a fair deal, isn't it?
ANNA: Well... I guess so...
KAMUI: And it really is true that better things happen to me the more I collect of it, right? It's because of that flower that I got the luck of seeing this kinder side to you.
ANNA: You think so...? I'm happy you think so, but... I'm starting to worry that you might be a little too soft-hearted....
ANNA: ...
ANNA: Master Kamui, there's actually a trick to making sure people never pull a fast one on you while shopping. I'll teach you all about it.
KAMUI: Wow, really!? Thanks a lot!

ANNA: Ufufu. You really are soft-hearted if you're gonna trust me so easily. Aw, fine, I'll teach you all about how to be a merchant. This one's on the house.

S

ANNA: Master Kamui, why'd you call for me out of the blue?
KAMUI: Anna, look at this.
ANNA: These are... the flowers I sell... You got enough for a whole flowerbed? That's amazing...
KAMUI: Yeah. After last time, I went out and bought this flower from all sorts of places, learned how to cultivate them, and grew my own. See? I... I even made a bouquet out of them.
ANNA: Oh, how pretty!
KAMUI: I want you to have it. Consider it thanks for teaching me about this flower.
ANNA: Huh!? Really? Thanks for the present.
KAMUI: ...
ANNA: Is something wrong, master Kamui?
KAMUI: In the language of flowers, this flower means-
ANNA: "Get more of me." Better things will happen the more you collect.
KAMUI: Yeah. I believed that if I got this many, I'd be able communicate my feelings to you... Anna, I want you to marry me.
ANNA: Huh?
KAMUI: I-Is that a no?
ANNA: ... Master Kamui.
KAMUI: Y-Yes?
ANNA: You're pretty talented. I think I'm in love.
KAMUI: Huh?
ANNA: We're gonna make it so people propose with bouquets of this flower from now on, not rings. "The more, the better" will be our selling point. Everyone's gonna start competing to get the most flowers for sure. And if we sell it as a package deal with the deed to a flower garden... we'll start a huge wave in the commerce world.
ANNA: Master Kamui, I gladly accept your proposal. Let's set off together to become the best merchants in the world.
KAMUI: Th-thanks... but... I feel like we're veering off-topic...
ANNA: I want as many children as we can make. Of course, they'll all be merchants. And then, we'll go out together as a family and make us some big bucks!
KAMUI: Uh, right...
ANNA: Well, now that we've settled that, we'll need to set a date for the ceremony right away... No, first I need to contact my sisters from around the world... Now how am I supposed to get in touch with them all...?

KAMUI: Sounds like we're gonna have a busy wedding. I can't wait...

Uhmmmmmmmmmm.... Is it just me or my model can't move their mouth? They just keep it shut.

you need to add voice clip and turn on lip sync apparently.

Ihavenoideahowtogetvoiceclipsthough

http://feifsupports.tumblr.com<- I know pureblood linked directly to Flannel's supports on here, but there are a couple others there, like Leon x Zero that I haven't seen anywhere else. Seems there's also Elise/Flannel and Nyx/Kamui, with plans for many, many more.

you need to add voice clip and turn on lip sync apparently.

Ihavenoideahowtogetvoiceclipsthough

THANK YOU! Works like charm huehuehuehuehuehue.

Don't know if this one has been posted yet buuut... Femui x Silas S-Support!

http://professor-tammi.tumblr.com/post/122551951187/f-kamui-silas-s-rank-support-translation

One of the sweetest supports I've seen.

That support actually makes me want to see Silas' confession and debate on who I am picking to S-support. I need to try and find if anyone has translated the C-A supports between Femui and Leon :/

As for the third path:

I'm sad it seems Flora doesn't join. And still upset people who joined you in previous paths can die in it. I feel like I'm not going to be satisfied with any of the routes at this rate and it's actually getting me really down about the game. :(

I really wish I could recruit and keep everyone :/