"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

I have Jakob!Shigure and he does not get Cavalier.

Dang, thats a let down. Thanks for answering!

Edit: Can Dark Knights use dark magic in this game?

I know its been asked a lot but I haven't seen anyone really confirm or deny it. With the description saying "Dark Mages only" compared to Awakening's Long Bow which said "Archers and Snipers" only, it has believing it should but some verification would be nice.

Edited by zoned out

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the support conversation with characters from both routes the same on both routes?

What I mean is, are Kamui's support conversations with Silas the same in both Hoshido and Nohr? Or are there different scripts depending on the side you choose?

Edited by Carter

Only Aqua/Kamui seem to have different support conversations in each route.

Really pushing the fact of this pairing is canon.....

Any other news of other DLC than the 3rd route announced or leaked? I wonder if there is going to be popularity polls again......

I feel very stupid for asking this but.... Can Aqua A+ with Hinoka (I think she can but I had some people tell me she can't)? I want to know that if Aqua can A+ with her, that she would get Lance Fighter from it. I would think she would since Hinoka would normally give Pegasus Warrior to her other A+ but since Aqua already has that as her second class set, because I want know if Aqua can have Lancefaire without having to marry Kamui.

I'm so sorry if this doesn't make sense and/or if I answered my own question. I'm just a little confused on how the Buddy Seals work on units with the same class sets.

I feel very stupid for asking this but.... Can Aqua A+ with Hinoka (I think she can but I had some people tell me she can't)? I want to know that if Aqua can A+ with her, that she would get Lance Fighter from it. I would think she would since Hinoka would normally give Pegasus Warrior to her other A+ but since Aqua already has that as her second class set, because I want know if Aqua can have Lancefaire without having to marry Kamui.

I'm so sorry if this doesn't make sense and/or if I answered my own question. I'm just a little confused on how the Buddy Seals work on units with the same class sets.

Aqua can A+ with Hinoka. However, it just gives her Pegasus Warrior.

If you share your secondary class with your Buddy's primary class, then a Buddy Seal is just a glorified Parallel Seal.

I posted a list of Hoshido A+ supports on the previous page if you need it.

Edited by gayserbeam

Aqua can A+ with Hinoka. However, it just gives her Pegasus Warrior.

If you share your secondary class with your Buddy's primary class, then a Buddy Seal is just a glorified Parallel Seal.

Oh okay, I see. Thank you for answering.

How are the CG scenes in this game? I remember in Awakening, they were really good, but the majority of them took place in the beginning of the game, and the ones that followed weren't even that sophisticated. So for this game, how are the CG scenes in comparison to Awakening? As in how often, do we see them, as well as the content shown in them. No spoilers please.

How are the CG scenes in this game? I remember in Awakening, they were really good, but the majority of them took place in the beginning of the game, and the ones that followed weren't even that sophisticated. So for this game, how are the CG scenes in comparison to Awakening? As in how often, do we see them, as well as the content shown in them. No spoilers please.

There are a few important, cool, long ones before the paths diverge, then a small handful in each path. Like Awakening they are much more common in the first half of the game. They are all beautiful, although there is one in the Hoshido path that is a little bit... gratuitous and fanservicey. Still cool though.

There are a few important, cool, long ones before the paths diverge, then a small handful in each path. Like Awakening they are much more common in the first half of the game. They are all beautiful, although there is one in the Hoshido path that is a little bit... gratuitous and fanservicey. Still cool though.

Appreciate the reply! In terms of quantity, would you say that there are more or less than in Awakening?

Appreciate the reply! In terms of quantity, would you say that there are more or less than in Awakening?

Awakening had nine in total, but I can't count the number of CGs in FEif off the top of my head. I'd say that there are about the same amount, perhaps much more if you count all three routes.

EDIT: I forgot about the in-game movie list, haha. Hoshido and Nohr both have 12 or 13, 14 if you count the opening and the cutscene that was basically the Nintendo direct trailer. Of those, six occur before the story diverges, so that means there are likely about [(13-7)*3+7=] 25 CGs across all three routes, assuming the third path has the same amount of CGs as the others and that CGs aren't reused. (And I'm pretty sure that one is)

Edited by gayserbeam

What are "Anya" and "Byakuya" referring to? (I once saw those names in a thread on this forum, but an not sure what they're referring to)

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Awakening had nine in total, but I can't count the number of CGs in FEif off the top of my head. I'd say that there are about the same amount, perhaps much more if you count all three routes.

EDIT: I forgot about the in-game movie list, haha. Hoshido and Nohr both have 12 or 13, 14 if you count the opening and the cutscene that was basically the Nintendo direct trailer. Of those, six occur before the story diverges, so that means there are likely about [(13-7)*3+7=] 25 CGs across all three routes, assuming the third path has the same amount of CGs as the others and that CGs aren't reused. (And I'm pretty sure that one is)

Thank you for the reply!! Really appreciate it!

What are "Anya" and "Byakuya" referring to? (I once saw those names in a thread on this forum, but an not sure what they're referring to)

Anya is the Japanese name for Nohr, whereas Byakuya is the Japanese name for Hoshido. People saying stuff like that are simply referring to the Kingdoms by their Japanese titles.

Anya is the Japanese name for Nohr, whereas Byakuya is the Japanese name for Hoshido. People saying stuff like that are simply referring to the Kingdoms by their Japanese titles.

I only saw it once, actually. But still... What the huh? I thought we still didn't have the countries' English names fsr.

I only saw it once, actually. But still... What the huh? I thought we still didn't have the countries' English names fsr.

We got the English names right off the bat, so English fans were never saying Anya or Byakuya. But those are the Japanese names.

In invisible, are there any new Nohr-Hoshido support options?

Yes. Yes there are. From c to a or s.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but can someone point me in the direction of all the dialogue during Flora's battle and suicide? I remember seeing it before but I can't find it again.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but can someone point me in the direction of all the dialogue during Flora's battle and suicide? I remember seeing it before but I can't find it again.

If by point, you mean tell you which chapter, it's Hoshido 17