"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Treehouse's latest video, they showed Orochi using a tome I haven't seen yet, it's called Bird Spirit. It this a renamed version of one of the main Hoshidan Spells, or is it a unique spell?

I'd wager it's a renamed Hoshidian spell (Rooster God).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Yes, at least in the JP version. I think #1 is white, while the default colour is a bit creamish, which I think is #4. Don't know about overseas, but I don't think they're changing this.

Cool. Thanks for the answer. I only ask because in some of the official art, it looks less 'dirty'. It's the same in the US release.

Does anyone know how good Charlotte!Velouria is? Apparently Camilla!Velouria is really good, but I personally found their Support to be kind of boring (how good a Support is how I determine whom to pair up, most of the time).

Charlotte!Velour is probably her best option actually (along with Effie!Velour), for the Strength mod; Camilla gives her more balanced mods overall I guess.

Edited by Shinshia

I need help with Conquest Chapter 10. It was going pretty well all the way up until Takumi used the dragon vein, then I had lost because one flier got in. The problem is things got really brutal after that, and was on the verge of losing 4 units. What do I do after the dragon vein is activated?

Answers based on the Japanese version, but I don't think they would change those.

On what chapter does permadeath start? if anyone dies prior to Ch 5, will they come back after choosing a side or does permadeath start at the very beginning?

Permadeath starts after you choose the path, so any unit defeated before Chapter 5 should be recoverable.

Is this possible to get bonus for 3 paths for no SE users before Revelation relese? I mean can you buy it but this will be locked or you can't even buy it for now?

I suppose you mean the bonuses you get for having 2 or 3 routes. Even if you have Special Edition, the bonuses will be locked. You'll have to actually get the path before you can access the bonuses.

I need help with Conquest Chapter 10. It was going pretty well all the way up until Takumi used the dragon vein, then I had lost because one flier got in. The problem is things got really brutal after that, and was on the verge of losing 4 units. What do I do after the dragon vein is activated?

Anticipate when will Takumi use Dragon Vein (I think it's Turn 9 or 10?), and place your units accordingly. The left side gets opened up very easily, so make sure you get both defense and mobility there. If possible, secure the right arch because this helps quite a bit on reducing the enemies' HP. And definitely make sure the enemies you're blocking are dead, not just blocked. If you let them live, they can overwhelm you very easily.

So did they ever explain why Owain is a dark mage now?

Yes (kind of), in a later DLC.

On the conquest route do you gain exp on the DLC maps? There are some re-classing items I'd like to get but I'm paranoid I might break the game.

Yes you do. It will be the only exception to the "no extra experience in Nohr" rule.

Edited by nocturnal YL

When I go into My Room and invite an ally in, I notice that three or so of them- seemingly at random -have a little heart on the menu. What does this mean?

I assume it means "Hey, pick this ally and you get a little more of a boost than normal this time!", but I want to be sure.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I really don't want to read through all 141 pages of this topic for the answer to just one question, lol. By the time I got that done, I might have found the answer out myself.

Is there a way to get infinite level ups in the form of reclassing constantly, at least in Birthright? My characters keep getting awful level ups, and I kind of need to know if they'll be salvageable at some point with enough work, or if I should drop them.

Do you get all the Brave weapons in a Nohr playthrough or do they need to be purchased? Also, what S ranked weapons can you get in Conquest?

1: Brave Weapons don't drop, you have to buy them from the armoury

2: Axe, Tome, "Staff"

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I really don't want to read through all 141 pages of this topic for the answer to just one question, lol. By the time I got that done, I might have found the answer out myself.

Is there a way to get infinite level ups in the form of reclassing constantly, at least in Birthright? My characters keep getting awful level ups, and I kind of need to know if they'll be salvageable at some point with enough work, or if I should drop them.

Nope

Reclassing keeps you at the same Level

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

When I go into My Room and invite an ally in, I notice that three or so of them- seemingly at random -have a little heart on the menu. What does this mean?

I assume it means "Hey, pick this ally and you get a little more of a boost than normal this time!", but I want to be sure.

They're the ones that will get support point boost when invited. You'll see more characters getting hearts if you upgrade My Room.

Levels will never reset or decrease, but you can go beyond the maximum level with a certain item. Repeat until you get your ultimate unit (provided you have enough gold, but that can be grinded without DLC too). This applies to all routes.

Are there ways to get more Heart Seals? Or are there a fixed amount? Specifically in Birthright but info for the other routes is good too.

Also, when is the best time to recruit children? I know early means I can get supports easier (without grinding) but later means free exp for them basically via more levels and Child Seals. Is it better stat wise to level them yourself (despite the potential of being RNG screwed) or to just rely on the Child Seal? I know starting chapter 20 they get the seal. Finally, when does the chapter unit limit exceed 12? I do know the last chapter limit is 16. I currently have 9 characters for my team and if I recruited all children I wanted that would put me at 13. Again asking for Birthright but knowing all routes would be good.

Edited by crazy_man

Are there ways to get more Heart Seals? Or are there a fixed amount? Specifically in Birthright but info for the other routes is good too.

Also, when is the best time to recruit children? I know early means I can get supports easier (without grinding) but later means free exp for them basically via more levels and Child Seals. Is it better stat wise to level them yourself (despite the potential of being RNG screwed) or to just rely on the Child Seal? I know starting chapter 20 they get the seal. Finally, when does the chapter unit limit exceed 12? I do know the last chapter limit is 16. I currently have 9 characters for my team and if I recruited all children I wanted that would put me at 13. Again asking for Birthright but knowing all routes would be good.

Aside from Master Seals, there are very few to zero seals in the main storyline, so you will have to buy them from the vendor

I'd say use the child seal, since you can't get rng screwed, but depending on your party setup and personal choices you might want them earlier.

Well, I guess I'd better start cracking on the deployment slot listings, give me a a few minutes....

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

How often does the vendor restock new Heart Seals then? And is it possible to purchase them by visiting other castles?

Thanks tho for the answers and in looking into my recruitment question. :3

Also how practical is Dragonstone Corrin? I heard it is inferior to using the Yato, but if I was to focus on it, would magic be the best boon stat? And which secondary class would go for?

Edited by crazy_man

How often does the vendor restock new Heart Seals then? And is it possible to purchase them by visiting other castles?

Once you get the vendor to gold rank, you can buy infinite Heart Seals

Thanks tho for the answers in looking into the recruitment #. :3

Also how practical is Dragonstone Corrin? I heard it is inferior to using the Yato, but if I was to focus on it, would magic be the best boon stat? And which secondary class would go for?

It depends. The Dragonstone is very impractical since it can't double, but it is great for tanking. If you wish to focus on it, +Mag is the best and Knight would probably be the best secondary so you can get Wary Fighter, so no one can double in battle.