"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Yato is just locked to MU, so MU can use Yato as any class that can use a sword(it's also rank E). In IK, MU has access to both White and Dark blood.

I wish the witch class was also male . Otherwise I could give my avatar shadowgift, make him a Dark Knight and let him use his Yato and grant him the abillity to Nosferatu abuse. :/

Okay okay I know male characters get tanks, but still.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a link to what Sakura!Matoi's in-game portrait looks like? I'm not talking about her face-rubbing.

I need a quick clarification: if I marry Subaki and Hinoka, and Hinoka uses a marriage seal, she will receive Samurai right?

Yes, Hinoka will get Samurai and Subaki will get Lance Fighter.

In game credits, are the paralouges numbered?I had this weird obsession with doing all the paralouges in FEA in order by number otherwise I would go crazy during the credits.I was just wondering since Kanna's paralouge is numbered 2 and I want to marry Matoi which is like number 13.Thanks in advance.(And yes I am crazy)

Also does Mozume's paralouge scale like the kids do?

In game credits, are the paralouges numbered?I had this weird obsession with doing all the paralouges in FEA in order by number otherwise I would go crazy during the credits.I was just wondering since Kanna's paralouge is numbered 2 and I want to marry Matoi which is like number 13.Thanks in advance.(And yes I am crazy)

Also does Mozume's paralouge scale like the kids do?

Mozume's Paralogue doesn't scale

I'm fairly sure the game numbers the paralogues according to the order you did them

If you complete Kanna's paralogue between Chapter 16 and 17, it'll appear between them

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Dragonskin is listed as

but what how does it weaken the special skills?

It's just my rough estimates/guesses

Dragon Fang: 1.25x

Astra: 1/3 per hit

Sol: Healing is 1/4

Luna (no data, just guesses) ignores 1/4 defense

Breaking Sky: Adds 1/4 Str/Mag

Is there any way to not have Azura take one of the first-gen guys? Like, can she be like Chrom, who married a random woman if he didn't rank up with anyone, or can I just avoid marriage with her?

The thing is that Chrom marrying a woman, even if a random village maiden, was important to the plot. Because Lucina needed to exist, she had to exist even if you didn't pair him up with anyone. Since in Fates marriage isn't a part of the plot and optional, if you don't marry her off then you won't get her kid and she just won't be married.

What happens if you use the Draw staff to pull out one enemy from a group of enemies? Will the group rush towards your units, or will they just stand there and pretend nothing happened?

(Essentially, can you use Draw if you don't want to get rushed?)

Edited by Minischew

What happens if you use the Draw staff to pull out one enemy from a group of enemies? Will the group rush towards your units, or will they just stand there and pretend nothing happened?

(Essentially, can you use Draw if you don't want to get rushed?)

That's something I'd like to know too - I read in another thread that in this game, you get a lot of situations where you try to aggro one enemy, but aggro a whole group instead.

The thing is that Chrom marrying a woman, even if a random village maiden, was important to the plot. Because Lucina needed to exist, she had to exist even if you didn't pair him up with anyone. Since in Fates marriage isn't a part of the plot and optional, if you don't marry her off then you won't get her kid and she just won't be married.

Oh, OK. I thought I read somewhere that she has to marry, but maybe I was misreading. Thanks!

Do seal skills stack? Ergo, two lancers engage a knight in combat. Will the knight have -12 defense by the end of the turn, or do rally skill rules apply and they don't stack?

What are all of the proc's in this game? I'm guessing it's Luna, Sol, Vengeance, Astra and that new one, Breaking Sky. Are there any others?

But more importantly, are they as important to this game as they were in Awakening?

What are all of the proc's in this game? I'm guessing it's Luna, Sol, Vengeance, Astra and that new one, Breaking Sky. Are there any others?

But more importantly, are they as important to this game as they were in Awakening?

I'd say they're not as important since the stats are much lower this game, Skill included. However, that may just be my opinion. It's also worth noting you could get the Flamboyant skill to increase both your own and the enemy's chance of activating abilities.

It also depends on the unit: in my experience, Ryouma relies a lot on his Skill, while someone like Elise relies on her insanely high Magic.

You can read all about the skills here: http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/nohrian-classes/class-skills/

Edited by Thane

Do seal skills stack? Ergo, two lancers engage a knight in combat. Will the knight have -12 defense by the end of the turn, or do rally skill rules apply and they don't stack?

No debuffs stack onto one stat. Example: Defense Seal and a Kunai that lowers defense by 3 will not stack, instead just -6 will be done to the stat. However, if that Kunai also debuffs Res/Luck, it will debuff Res/Luck by the normal amounts and defense will be debuffed by 6 from the seal.

I've actually got a question.

I've never used Weaponmaster, so I wonder what people's opinion on "Line of Death" is. It really doesn't seem like a good skill against AI units, who almost always outnumber you and would therefore benefit from the extra 10 damage more. Am I missing something here?

I've actually got a question.

I've never used Weaponmaster, so I wonder what people's opinion on "Line of Death" is. It really doesn't seem like a good skill against AI units, who almost always outnumber you and would therefore benefit from the extra 10 damage more. Am I missing something here?

The damage increase is substantial, and with Flowing Strike, the damage increase really isn't a problem on Player Phase.

But giving the enemy an extra 10 Attack Power often isn't worth it. I remember when I was grinding to learn Line of Death with a whole mess of enemies that were doing 1-2 damage each. As soon as I learned the skill, they were all doing 12 damage, and I couldn't possibly survive more than two enemies at once in Enemy Phase. Mozume and Odin are two units who can take advantage of it decently well without Marriage / Buddy Seals, as Sorcerers and Holy Bowmen aren't trying to take hits anyways. Kazahana with her sad HP stat and her Samurai growths won't take two hits after learning the skill, and neither will most natural Samurai.

Its true value is mixing the skill with Extravagance. Extravagance + Line of Death is a 20 damage bonus with no drawback.

Edited by gayserbeam

Might I ask how Extravagance works?I get it increases damage by 10 and decreases damage by 10 but how does the coin aspect work?Like where do I get these coins?

Might I ask how Extravagance works?I get it increases damage by 10 and decreases damage by 10 but how does the coin aspect work?Like where do I get these coins?

The Great Merchant has a skill to get gold coins(which are worth 300g ingame) each map. To activate Extravagance, you spend the item before YOU start the battle.

There are two main ways: you can either use the Easy Life skill, or feed Lilith and she'll reward you with them.