QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

I'm 95% sure my robotics team was mentioned in a snippet of some online news article

other than that my house was on TV back when we got solar panels I guess

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few occasions, yes.

• Back in my early Sr yr of HS, when prepping for Football in the school gym, the news peeps put a picture of me in the paper hittin the bench press
  • Within said Sr yr came the Talent Show, where I was the closing act that got err'body bumpin, that was featured on local TV (That only I never got the chance to see myself, cause lol Dish Network)
  • I believe this was my 1st yr at a community college. During our Spring Break (which for some reason, was in March), I did some volunteer work for victims of Hurricane Sandy in NY. Along with being published in the local news, the mayor, himself, mailed me a letter, in commendation for my efforts

I'm a hometown hero, wassup

I've been in two news programs that showed some classes I was in in HS for some reason.

And a joke comment of mine on YouTube was mentioned in some article a website wrote, don't think they were really news though.

yes, for volunteering in a german culture event

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-THREE: Do you prefer your war machines to be big and stompy or quick and agile?

WHAT IS YOUR MECHA PREFERENCE

qotd inspired by the presence of hikarusa

I'd be a particularly dodgy Super Robot, if anything. Granzon is my aesthetic. We'll go with big and stompy because your question is binary and doesn't acknowledge THE SPECTRUM.

Edited by Integrity

quick and agile!

I am a huge fan of speed (I like things to be what I'm not ;u;)

idk but even when it's a huge tank that can take a lot of damage I still just feel so helpless when I'm something that can barely move and just takes a whole bunch of hits

but also impatience \o/

-Yeah i was on the news when I was younger, being an assistant instructor for a martial arts class. They got my pics in a local newspaper

-BIG AND STOMPY WAR MACHINES ARE FUN.