SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?

7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?

8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?

9.Opinion on polygamy?

10.A Mega Pokemon you'd like to see?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, first things first: great avi. I don't who it is, but I like it!

And now for the typical impressions questions:

> First impressions of SF?

> Impressions of yogurt?

> Impressions of Fates?

> Impressions of this thread?

> impressions of me?

> Have you ever made a wish on a shooting star?

> Social contract you dislike the most?

> Would like to see an FE x FF crossover?

> If you could have participated in a battle in an FE game, which one would it be & why?

> If you were a character in Fates, what would your personal skill be?

Thanks! The avi is actually a young ashe but I understand why you couldn't recognize that It was her since the image I used wasn't exactly of the best quality.

But anyway:

1. I admit that my first impressions were actually decent, if only because the users of this forum seemed to criticize Fates for understandable reasons, unlike the other FE sites/groups I was in.

2. I love it, especially Yogurt Vanilla

3. I really enjoyed Fates as a Whole, including Revelation: sure, the story was far from being good in all three routes, but I really liked the cast of both Hoshido and Nohr. Not to mention that the gameplay was really fun to me in all the three routes.

4. I visited this thread two or three times, so I don't have any real impressions on it. I must say tough, I was really surprised to see that I was nominated tbh

5. I don't know you much, unfortunately, but you seem to be a nice person.

6. Yes, a lot of times.

7. I don't think I actually have one

8. I think It would be interesting to see how IS and Square would do it but, at the same time, I'm afraid that the result won't be of good quality. I still want to see a Dissidia FE, tough

9. The final battle against Julius because, between all the Fe battles, It seems to be the most epic one.

10. I think that It would be called pessimistic and the effect would be something like this: if supported by another unit, +3/-3 damage done/taken; if not, this unit takes +4 damage by enemies.

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Opinion on polygamy?
10.A Mega Pokemon you'd like to see?

6. Probably Lorenzo De Medici, Cecco Angiolieri and Galileo Galilei I swear I don't have any bias towards the History of Italy

7. I would say Zidane, Klonoa and Dante(from the original Devil May Cry series tough, not the reboot)

8. Lyon, Kuja and Duke from Tales Of vesperia probably

9. I personally don't like it: just the idea of having more than one wife feels so wrong to me.

10. I would love to see Mega Serperior, tbh.

If you could be present for any historical event, which one would it be?

Favorite flavor of pie?

Something you'd love to do later on in life?

Opinion on Final Fantasy XV?

1. The discovery of America.

2. Chocolate mixed with Vanilla

3. To travel around the world.

4. I don't have any, since I don't have have a PS4. It seems to be less divisive than FFXIII tough.

Yeah, it's a little hard to make out the image of the girl riding the chocobo; I actually didn't notice it was a chocobo until two days ago!

but hey!

1. Are you hyped for FFXII: The Zodiac Age???

2. How much do you love the FF tactics games?

3. Favorite FF class?

4. Favorite FF character?

5. Favorite FF theme?

6. Will you be playing FFVII remake?

7. Favorite 3 characters to use in Dissidia?

8. Do you think or you would like us to get another Dissidia game?

9. If we did get another Dissidia, which new characters would you like to see added to the roster?

10. Favorite FF summon?

11. Favorite FF ship? (and I mean actual ships, not pairings)

12. Favorite Cid?

13. First FF you played?

14. Favorite Chocobo type?

15. Which game has the best moogles or which moogle type/kind are your favorite?

16. Do you play FFXIV?

17. Did you play FFXI?

18. How did you like FFXIII?

19. Did you play all the FFXIII games?

20. What do you think the series is doing right as of late or it's not getting right anymore?

Yeah, it's a little hard to make out the image of the girl riding the chocobo; I actually didn't notice it was a chocobo until two days ago!

but hey!

1. Are you hyped for FFXII: The Zodiac Age???

2. How much do you love the FF tactics games?

3. Favorite FF class?

4. Favorite FF character?

5. Favorite FF theme?

6. Will you be playing FFVII remake?

7. Favorite 3 characters to use in Dissidia?

8. Do you think or you would like us to get another Dissidia game?

9. If we did get another Dissidia, which new characters would you like to see added to the roster?

10. Favorite FF summon?

11. Favorite FF ship? (and I mean actual ships, not pairings)

12. Favorite Cid?

13. First FF you played?

14. Favorite Chocobo type?

15. Which game has the best moogles or which moogle type/kind are your favorite?

16. Do you play FFXIV?

17. Did you play FFXI?

18. How did you like FFXIII?

19. Did you play all the FFXIII games?

20. What do you think the series is doing right as of late or it's not getting right anymore?

1. Of course!

2. I can't speak in regards about the Tactics Advance Games, since I have yet to fully play them, but I really love the original Tactics for PS1 and Its remake for PSP: it's even one of my favorite game ever, along with FFIX and FFXII.

3. Black Mage

4. It's a tie between Vaan, Ramza and Zidane, for me.

5. The Rebel Army theme from FF2

6. I'm unsure but, if SE will do a good job with it, I might give it a try.

7. Shantotto, Zidane and Squall

8. Honestly, right now, I would prefer if we got Dissidia Arcade on PS4 tbh. It would be the game to incite me to buy a PS4, along with FF: XII The Zodiac Age.

9. Well, I'm expecting to see them in Dissidia Arcade as well, sooner or later, but my choices would most likely be Vayne and Vivi

10. Zodiark

11. The galbana from FFXII: Revenant Wings

12. Cidolfus Demen Bunansa(FFXII)

13. FFIX

14. Probably the red ones

15. FFIX

16. Yes. I think I played it for two months and later stopped. I really enjoyed it.

17. No, unfortunately(which is ironic considering I like Shantotto a lot in Dissidia - both character-wise and gameplay-wise)

18. Even tough It's my least favorite FF(along with Its two sequels), I still find It quite enjoyable.

19. Yes

20. I'm honestly not sure what to say about what the series is doing in the wrong way, considering that I'm not an esigent person. However, what the series is doing well right now is attracting new players to the series.

I guess I will ask these questions.

First impressions of me?

Are you right or left leaning? (Politics)

Impressions of SF chat?

1. My apologies, but I don't I have any real impressions of you right now

2. None of the two because I'm not into Politic.

3. It's nice, I guess.

Awh sweet. You like final fantasy. I like your taste.

1. What about FF XII do you like so much? (I've never played it, but I have heard mixed things about it)

2. Are there any other Square titles that you enjoy?

3. Are you worried about the quality of FF 7 remake?

4. Favorite character from each FF? (You can list playable characters and NPCs for these lists)

5. Least favorite character from each FF?

Which Final Fantasy has the best combat system (and which has the worst)?

Best probably FFXII: the combat is initially a bit boring, but when one later understand how to use the Gambit System, It becomes extremely fun.

Worst...perhaps FFVIII: I need to replay it, but I remember the Junction and Draw system being not really balance.

Awh sweet. You like final fantasy. I like your taste.

1. What about FF XII do you like so much? (I've never played it, but I have heard mixed things about it)

2. Are there any other Square titles that you enjoy?

3. Are you worried about the quality of FF 7 remake?

4. Favorite character from each FF? (You can list playable characters and NPCs for these lists)

5. Least favorite character from each FF?

1. For me, It's the worldbuilding: the game gives to the player a lot of informations about Ivalice, its creatures and the various regions and countries that the player visits. It really makes the world more...alive, I would say. Of course, I also enjoythe characters(especialy Vaan, gabranth, penelo and Ashe), the story, the gameplay(in particular the IZJS version, regarding the gameplay) and the music, not to mention the various sidequests that the game offers.

2. There are also KH, Live A Live and, altough not developed directly by Square, Drakengard.

3. Yes, mainly because Nomura seems to be working on a lot of projects.

4/5. I'm going to do only the games that I've completed:

Favorite/Least Favorite:

FFII: The Emperor/ Minwu

FFIV: Cecil/ Fusoya

FFVI: Terra/ Relm

FFVII: Sephiroth/ Caith Sith

FFVIII: Squall/ Seifer

FFIX: Zidane/ Queen Brahne

FFX: Tidus/ Kimahri

​FFX-2: Rikku/ Paine

FFXII: Vaan/ Fran

FFXIII: Sazh/ Snow

FFXIII-2: Caius/ Serah

FFXIII-3: Eh, I didn't really care for anybody here

FFXIV: I wasn't able to progress much in the main story, so I don't have any option here

FFTactics: Ramza/ Algus

FFXII: Revenant Wings: Vaan/ Cu Sith

Dissidia Final Fantasy 012: Chaos/ Cloud of Darkness

Yes, I like the FF main characters

No love for Minwu :( He sacrifices himself for Ultima and actually comes with spells that can be used!

-Kuja, great villain or best villain?

-Character you'd most like see added to Dissidia?

-Prequel/Sequel you'd most like to see (to a Final Fantasy game)?

Edited by Jotari

No love for Minwu :( He sacrifices himself for Ultima and actually comes with spells that can be used!

-Kuja, great villain or best villain?

-Character you'd most like see added to Dissidia?

-Prequel/Sequel you'd most like to see (to a Final Fantasy game)?

My problem with Minwu It's his character: he doesn't have anything interesting for me, in that regard.

Anyway:

1. Best Villain: he starts as an hateable narcisist, but, in at the end of the game, he gains some development that makes you feel really, really bad for him

2. If returning characters are allowed, i'd say Exdeath: not because I love him or anything, but because I'm really curious to see if they are going to maintain his counter/warp gimmick or not. If we are talking about only new characters, then I'll once again choose Vayne and/or Vivi.

3. Eh, I don't think I have any. Well, excluding a possible book/novel/manga/whatever you want that tells about the rebellion of the espers from FFXII

My problem with Minwu It's his character: he doesn't have anything interesting for me, in that regard.

What, like the rest of Final Fantasy II's cast was any better? Even the emperor is incomprehensible flat in his original game. At least Minwu does some stuff in the story unlike Guy and Maria who are basically just there (okay well at least can talk to beavers...for some reason but Maria's only thing of note is that she's a chick. And even then she's outclassed by much more interesting Pirate Captain Leila).

What, like the rest of Final Fantasy II's cast was any better? Even the emperor is incomprehensible flat in his original game. At least Minwu does some stuff in the story unlike Guy and Maria who are basically just there (okay well at least can talk to beavers...for some reason but Maria's only thing of note is that she's a chick. And even then she's outclassed by much more interesting Pirate Captain Leila).

Well, Guy had some moments that were a bit entertaining and Maria was the first one to question the Dark Knight's true identity, which made her a little bit interesting for me. The Emperor is far from being one of the best villain, but I admit that I enjoyed his actions throughout the entire game and how they heavily influenced the world, both in the main story and the extra story with Minwu and the other guest characters. Minwu, instead, gave me none of these feelings: perhaps it may be because I didn't pay too much attention to his character

Edited by The Draco Knight

Well, Guy had some moments that were a bit entertaining and Maria was the first one to question the Dark Knight's true identity, which made her a little bit interesting for me. The Emperor is far from being one of the best villain, but I admit that I enjoyed his actions throughout the entire game and how they heavily influenced the world, both in the main story and the extra story with Minwu and the other guest characters. Minwu, instead, gave me none of these feelings: perhaps it may be because I didn't pay too much attention to his character[/s]

I should note I've only played the extremely minimalistic NES version. I imagine they would have tried somewhat to expand the character of Firion and the others in the remakes.

1. Why are you a draco knight?

2. Why not a wyvern knight? Or chocobo knight? Or vampire knight?

3. Are you ever going to rank up to a General or Commander or Lord?

4. Favorite weapon in Fates?

5. Something you're looking forward to in 2017?

These next questions are Final Fantasy related

1. Favorite boss track?

2. Favorite world map track?

3. Favorite regular battle theme?

4. Lest favorite character and why?

5. If you could choose any of the games to get a remake, which one would it be?

6. Who would you like to see make it in Dissidia arcade?

Well, I guess I would like to put out a few last FF questions...

6. Are there traditions in the series you don't like or don't care about? Such as always having chocobos (even along side cars), airships, a character named Cid, moogles, or other such elements?

7. Is there any way in which you would like to see the series evolve or areas you would like to see it explore?

8. Favorite FF attack? (limit burst, quickening, summon, regular attack, etc.)

9. Favorite FF romance?

10. Did any FF made you cry?

1. Why are you a draco knight?

2. Why not a wyvern knight? Or chocobo knight? Or vampire knight?

3. Are you ever going to rank up to a General or Commander or Lord?

4. Favorite weapon in Fates?

5. Something you're looking forward to in 2017?

1. My original username was actually "The Wyvern Rider" because I didn't know what name to choose, so I decided to go with the name of my favorite class in FE. Later, I wanted to change it, so considering that I was and still am a not-actually-smart guy, I went with the other name of the same class.

2. Because they never came up in my mind, tbh. I'll keep in mind "Chocobo Knight" tough

3. Nah, I'm not fit for these titles

4. Fujin Yumi

5. Probably the release of The Zodiac Age and the press event/conference regarding Nintendo Switch on January

These next questions are Final Fantasy related

1. Favorite boss track?

2. Favorite world map track?

3. Favorite regular battle theme?

4. Lest favorite character and why?

5. If you could choose any of the games to get a remake, which one would it be?

6. Who would you like to see make it in Dissidia arcade?

1. Force your way(FFVIII)

2. Searching for Friends(FFVI)

3. The battle theme from FFIX

4. Queen Brahne because her design is terrible and her whole character is very annoying and really hateable(I'm aware that she was done in such a way on purpose, but that doesn't stop my hate for her)

5. FFII, probably: yes, it has some PS1, GBA and PSP "remakes"(which are still pretty good), but they don't expand the characters or the narrative of the game as much as they should imho

6. I think I've already answered to a question similar to this, but Exdeath would be my main choice, if only to see what changes they would do to him and if they are going to keep his warp/counter gimmick. I would also like to see Vayne and Vivi.

1. Favorite FF minigames?

2. Favorite Chocobo riding theme?

1. Many people hates it, but I actually really enjoy Blitzball

2. The FFX version of it

Well, I guess I would like to put out a few last FF questions...

6. Are there traditions in the series you don't like or don't care about? Such as always having chocobos (even along side cars), airships, a character named Cid, moogles, or other such elements?

7. Is there any way in which you would like to see the series evolve or areas you would like to see it explore?

8. Favorite FF attack? (limit burst, quickening, summon, regular attack, etc.)

9. Favorite FF romance?

10. Did any FF made you cry?

6. Tbh, the only ones I care about are the chocobos and the moogles. The rest can be not present for me.

7. Honestly, I would like to see the series take inspiration from more ancient populations such as - for example - the Romans, instead of being either Medieval, modern or sci-fi.

8. The ultimate attack of Zodiark, probably

9. Garnet/Zidane

10. FFX's ending made me cry a lot.

1. What languages do you speak?

2. Are you interested in history?

3. Have you played or would you like to play the older FE games?

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

5. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?

6. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

7. Retribution or forgiveness?

Wha? Junction and Draw were neat >:v

Let's just totally ignore Meltdown and Aura

Also, you like Blitzball, you really do have good tastes.

But questions:

9. Do you read poetry?

10. Can you cook? If so, what is your signature dish, if applicable?

11. Do you believe you can be a good leader or a follower?

12. Have you ever played Shining Force? If not, would you?

13. Do you play any musical instruments?

14. Favorite scent from a flower, perfume, etc?

15. Do you or would you play Metal Gear/Metal Gear Solid series?

16. Cake or Pie? What kind?

17. Favorite fruit? Can it be juiced? Have you had it juiced?

18. Favorite weapon?

19. Favorite myth?

20. If your mind was an animal, what animal would it be?

1. What languages do you speak?

2. Are you interested in history?

3. Have you played or would you like to play the older FE games?

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

5. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?

6. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

7. Retribution or forgiveness?

1. Italian, English and a bit of arabian

2. Yes, a lot actually.

3. I think the only FE game I have yet to play is the first one. I'm not interested on it tough.

4. Probably Sicily

5. Knowing myself, I would be a passive ruler

6. Legal Positivism

7. Forgiveness

11.Favorite Bond movie?

12.Favorite Disney movie?

13.Favorite Shakespeare play?

14.Favorite Queen song?

15.Favorite Harry Potter Character?

11. I don't think I ever watched a Bond movie.

12. Aladdin

13. Henry V

14. Don't stop me now

15. I've never been a fan of the Harry Potter series, but I remember being quite fond of Albus's character

Wha? Junction and Draw were neat >:v

Let's just totally ignore Meltdown and Aura

Also, you like Blitzball, you really do have good tastes.

But questions:

9. Do you read poetry?

10. Can you cook? If so, what is your signature dish, if applicable?

11. Do you believe you can be a good leader or a follower?

12. Have you ever played Shining Force? If not, would you?

13. Do you play any musical instruments?

14. Favorite scent from a flower, perfume, etc?

15. Do you or would you play Metal Gear/Metal Gear Solid series?

16. Cake or Pie? What kind?

17. Favorite fruit? Can it be juiced? Have you had it juiced?

18. Favorite weapon?

19. Favorite myth?

20. If your mind was an animal, what animal would it be?

​Well, as I said before, I don't have much memories of FF8, so they coud be better than what I remember which means that I need to replay that game again

9. Yes. Not much, but I do.

10. Not really.

11. I'm not suited to be a leader, so I guess I would be a follower

12. Nope, but, from what I've seen, It seems similar to FE, so I guess I would give it a try

13. I don't know how It is called in english, but I used to play this one:

Melodica.jpg

Altough now I don't play any instrument because school doesn't give me the time for it.

14. I like the scent of the rose

15. Eh, not really, It doesn't seem to be my cup of tea

16. Cake. Chocolate Cake.

17. Apple. I never tried to juice it. But perhaps, one of these days...

18. Lances.

19. I don't have one

20. A sloth

Sorry, I meant to ask more earlier, but it's been a crazy week.

6: Opinion on the name Rachel?

7: Opinion on Ests in Fire Emblem?

8: Opinion on Leo in Fates?

9: Opinion on kids and do you plan to have any?

10: Opinion on kids in FE?

11: Were you born in Italy, or if not, when did you come over from Tunisia?

12: What is your favorite historical era?

13: Opinion on kilts and would you wear one?

14: Opinion on petticoats?

15: Favorite FE archetype?

16: Least favorite FE archetype?

17: Least favorite FE character?

18: If you were a FE unit, what would your stats and growths be like; I'm assuming you'd be a Wyvern Rider

19: Favorite historical figure?

20: Opinion on the new weapon triangle in Fates?